Testing 1,2,3 SDXHB, FW6XHB, Kush O Nesia

• Thread starter Onespark
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onespark

Onespark

I feel very fortunate to have been given these seeds for testing. I am sure there are some special plants in these packs! So BIG up Karma and lets get this show on the road.

6 - Sour Diesel IBL X Happy Brother BX1
5 - FireWhite#6 X Happy Brother BX1
10 - Kush O Nesia (Amnesia x SFV OG Kush BX2)

karmakushonesia.jpg

I will be growing these to ID sex and then flowering cuttings of the girls in RDWC.

karma_seeds.jpg

karmafirewhb.jpg

Three of the Fire White #6 x HB's didn't germ. I knew I should have scuffed them. 100% success on everything else. I am getting ready to transplant them. I will get some more pics up soon. All of these plants are looking beautiful!

jagle

jagle

gorgeous strains very jealous, lucky you get to test em, im subbed lets get this grow rolling

High74

High74

Sour Diesel x Happy Brother & Wifi x Happy Brother

Looks good bro but I thought they would be bigger by now.

Here are the ones I got to go, Im about to cut clones and sex the plants.

I will keep everyone updated.

Once again thank you Karma !!! You are the man

IMG 0769
IMG 0770
IMG 0771
IMG 0772
IMG 0611
Karma Logo
Onespark

Onespark

Looks good bro but I thought they would be bigger by now

Damn! killing it High! Those are lovely. you are getting me even more excited than I was. I am a bit late to the party but you know how things go... I am locked an loaded and ready to represent for Karma with these babies now. :party0042:They are getting settled into rock wool cubes. I will get some current pics up in the next day or so. Those pics are from two weeks ago... :) I am gonna be watching your grow close High74. We are gonna have some FIRE:harvest:

Thanks For the support Jagle! This is gonna be a fun one for sure with this kind of top notch world class gear from The man Karma.

K

Karma Genetics

looking forward to this one, going to be some Flavour bombs for shure.

jagle

jagle

indeed this will be cool, and karma well done on the beans

altimood

altimood

Onespark's test run

It only takes a spark to get some fire going!

Mud Man

Mud Man

Superb line up.... Excited to see these especially the Kush o ' nesia is gonna be crazy dank..... Karmas Amnesia looks insane hit with SFV, gotta be a winner....
FireWhiteBrother :character0029::character0029:

Onespark

Onespark

Hey Karmaseurs! Checking back in with a quick update on this grow and wanted to let you see how the lovely ladies and stinky studs are doing. Karma's plants are all up front. The back few rows are not related to this thread...

Karma gentics for cloning

Happy Brother X Sour Diesel
HappyBroXwhtfire

Fire White #6 X Happy Brother
Whitrfirexhappybro2

Kush O Nesia
Kushonesia

Fire White #6 X Happy Brother
Whtfrxhppybro

They are all stinkers. I am so impressed with your work Karma. Next post up will be clones of the girls and off to the flower room. Best to you all!:party0042:

Onespark

Onespark

Here is a quick preview of the flower room. These girls will be taking the maiden voyage in this particular room. This was custom built by LocoGro in Colorado. They hooked it up for me just the way I wanted it. Stamped approved and ready to plug in and setup. 6000W on light rails. Environment dialed. I am putting 24 8 gallon RDWC units inside. I am playing with the floor and plant layout to get it just right. This will have a 1/2 HP chiller on it as well as CO2. ... Lol. I love these things...

New room

Gonna be fun testing these genetics in the undercurrents and the LocoGro. All of the plants grow really fast so far and cuttings of the ladies paired with this system are going to EXPLODE. The Kush O Nesia's are tall and proud. The HBXSD's and the FW#6XHB both smell like dank dank dank. I am going to LST the heck out of the clones to get them into a SCROG. I can't believe how wonderfully branchy all of these plants are as well. We will soon see how the different pheno's pan out...Happy sailing :):):)

Onespark

Onespark

Should be there now... that was weird. Can you see this..?

Locogro

K

Karma Genetics

Looks like a very nice Room you got to put these in, Going to be a great show for shure.

All looking good and healthy, that kush O nesia can stretch keep an eye out for that.

Onespark

Onespark

Thanks guys. Glad you are pleased Karma. I really want to hit this one out of the park for you (and my patients and I hehe). I could tell that all Kushonesia phenos are in for a big stretch. I can only save one male at a time and the one Kushonesia male I have has the most solid amazing smell when it sleeps for six hours and lights are about to come on. It's branchy and strong with sweaty balls forming all over him. Def in the running to be the stud of choice for the next batch of seeds. It looks like one female is a very similar or same pheno. Time will tell :) I feel like ordering 5 packs of these to see what the selection is like. They are really pretty uniform throughout with my small batch. I would love to find the Amnesia leaning as your AH looks out of this world. How many pheno's have you found in the Kushonesia Karma?

N

NYsFinestGenes

Damn Man I am stoked to see this all unfold!!!! Gotta love Karma's Gear to the max :D

You are in for some unbelievable danky dank!!! I got the couch~Sub'd

Best of Luck :harvest:

S

StrikeitRich

Cant wait to see em shine

Lookin clean!

Sub`d for the show!

Peace,
S i R

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
gonna be a sick grow. im in there for this.

Onespark

Onespark

So I know this has been silent for a bit. Just getting things sorted and blowing up the clones for the room. I ended up getting two 16 UC systems in there and it fits perfect! I have had a few *AHEM* issues with this and that not regarding the lovely ladies but *uhum*, other. Getting things together and I am hoping to have the system running in the next week with all the beautiful Fire White HB's and SD X HB's. All my Kush'Onesia plants were males. Crazy. I had four amazing males. I picked the stinkiest sativa dom one to flip for pollen. He is flowering now and the moms from my seeds are 36" tall or so. I am snagging any Kushonesia packs I can from Karma. Bummed I didn't get a mum. These are so strong and STANKY. Bad azz plants. I am not done looking for that Kushonesia mother, not even close. Lucky I have the Fire white and Diesel IBL X happy brothers to keep me. This thread is still going down. Just taking it's sweet time :hi Be well.

Top Bottom