Testing 1,2,3 SDXHB, FW6XHB, Kush O Nesia

• Thread starter Onespark
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altimood

altimood

Sour D x Happy Brother & WIFI X Happy Brother

These testers made their way into my space and I'm happy to flower them and see what's what. Never had Karma gear so I'm super pumped as I have only heard great things.
IMG_4208.JPG

These SD X HB phenos are VIGOROUS plants. Looks like the one on the right is Leaning SD with HB dom's on left and center.

Then there is the WIFI X HB. Got a couple phenos of her...
IMG_4209.JPG

LET'S FLOWER THESE MAMA'S!

K

Karma Genetics

Good to see this test go in to flower, looking forward to this, should be somthing differnt with the HB in the mix.

altimood

altimood

Update

Well, got a little news today when I checked on the girls in the flowering room. Turns out the 2 wifi x's and 1 sd x were in fact male, so now we are down to 2 sd x hb pheno's. The females are fine and looking good. The males pictured here were strong, vigorous plants. That's it for now...We'll keep it rollin'. :banana1sv6:
IMG_4260.JPG

Onespark

Onespark

I am dealing with regulations, inspections and compliance on my situation as I am a medical grower and always 100% legal. Been a bit of a ride but I should be coming in for a nice landing here in the next week or so. Dot a few i's and cross a few t's... Meanwhile, ladies are ready and waiting for the show to begin. Sorry for the long wait. :movie

altimood

altimood

Ok. Here is the Sour Diesel x Happy Brother in its final couple of days. Not a huge yielder, HOWEVER the smell and overall appearance are tremendous, and I am excited to run this plant again. Smoke report coming as soon as possible.
IMG_43491.JPG

IMG_4351.JPG

I'm also running some Jack Cheddar and SSSDH x Jack Herer. My good friend is flowering these strains and is extremely impressed with the product. Thanks Team Karma!

Latest posts

Top Bottom