Testing Cannabis... Tell Me Your Secrets!

• Thread starter BushyOldGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What is the best Cannabis Test?

• Gas Chromatography.

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Find a stoner chick and see if it gets you laid...

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Throw a bud and see if it sticks to the wall...

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Smoke weed while standing on your head and see how long till you puke...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • See how the 6th graders like it...they are truth experts.

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

How other people react is the best test. At the Emerald Cup sour boggle made quite a splash.

Everything is relative really and a lot is happening when we get high. It is a fun thing to do a lot of testing but we can't just count on lab tests or our own opinions.

The key for me is usually the comparison to sour bubble. I ask my self if it is even close and if it is that means it's worthy.

I have my opinions of course. But feedback from many is really the best test.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

I got a big fat sour boggle male I believe, short,fat with a stalk as thick as a fishing pole! We have been having issues with stealing in our mail here locally, so this week I gotta go to the local post office to grab me some more bog gear!

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

I got a big fat sour boggle male I believe, short,fat with a stalk as thick as a fishing pole! We have been having issues with stealing in our mail here locally, so this week I gotta go to the local post office to grab me some more bog gear!
My neighbor caught the mailbox thieves redhanded yesterday!!!! gave new meaning to choke a bitch! lmao! DONT STEAL! Love bog gear!

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Your male SB is chock full of nuts! You should be proud because I believe my SB to be one of the finest breeders in this quadrant of the galaxy.

Any female would be privileged to have his babies! He will be...a King.

As for thieves...there is justice in the universe. You get what you give. You will reap what you sow. Know that I will resend undelivered seeds. :)

So help the ignorant to understand that you can't steal anything. Ill gotten gains will never help you in the long run.

There is Karma. So be good and forgive the mistakes of others.

Ask to be forgiven for your sins as you forgive the sins of others.

Belief in God is not required.

phoenixfire

phoenixfire

Having gifts stolen is just as bad as unappreciated gifts or shit even worse depending on the situation.
Your male SB is chock full of nuts! You should be proud because I believe my SB to be one of the finest breeders in this quadrant of the galaxy.

As for thieves...there is justice in the universe. You get what you give. You will reap what you sow. Know that I will resend undelivered seeds. :)

So help the ignorant to understand that you can't steal anything. Ill gotten gains will never help you in the long run.

Great point, karma plays a huge role in medicine efficacy. And God talk is a no no here be careful. But what I wanted to say about testing flowers is attitude.

I take a dualistic approach to this:
In one hand
I like to have an open mind and great attitude when testing for potency or medicinal efficacy. I will find every positive strength from the get go initiating my power of observation and smell and taste smoking plenty of the sample, by the time I take the first few pulls I'm content and give a high rating

On the other hand
I'm patient for a day that is off the norm, I cut back on smoking to identify clearly that it's a bad day, I may wait up to a month or so waiting depending because my days usually go quite well, then that day comes and its judgement time, regardless if it's back problems car problems personal stress whatever the reason I pull that test sample out and smoke a joint if I even have the lungs to smoke a whole one which I usually do on a day as such, and then it's simple to be critical at that moment and very obvious to me if it worked or not, then that's the low rating

Add the two ratings and divide by two and there you have it

A phoenixfire rating!

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

I am gonna pay it forward with peter North's pollen(sour bubble male) I feel its better served giving those whom can use it to produce fire....of course ill stash a bit for meself! As for the thieves, I was nervous but they got what they deserved. Ive made the necc. adjustments to make sure this NEVER happens to me.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

I almost pissed myself laughing when I read option 3 lmao , because back in the day I knew cats that would actually do this practice! Gas chromo may be the bee's knees but I like canal chemists idea of self ingestion.
?
What is the best Cannabis Test?
  1. Gas Chromatography.
  2. Find a stoner chick and see if it gets you laid...
  3. Throw a bud and see if it sticks to the wall...
  4. Smoke weed while standing on your head and see how long till you puke...
  5. See how the 6th graders like it...they are truth experts.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

The quality of the hash made from strains often shows the true quality of their essence.

However how it smokes with the weed means a lot to me. A stoner cannot live on hash alone.

Well, maybe you can but I can't. There is something about burning raw herb that does it best for me.

To each their own...I am just glad all sorts of stoners like my strains.

However you judge quality is fine with me. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so it's often what a majority seems to think.

A subjective thing you can't test in a lab. I think lab testing has some value but it really dumbs down the process IMHO. There is more to it.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Fine wine is a delight like fine herb. Would you take valuable wine to make cheap alcohol?

Buds are worth more than the hash they make unless they are crappy buds.

It's a shame to make hash from fine bud IMHO but if you buy my seeds and grow the herb it is yours to do with as you please. :)

Merry Christmas!

Top Bottom