Testing Golden Lion Crystal Kush & White Water!

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Up potted a couple days ago. Hit them with a tea yesterday. :)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
So i was checking out some leaves today and saw something move. Looks like thrips. I hitem with some azamax and Ive got some capt jacks. What do you guys use for thrips?

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

A few years ago I got thrips and I hit them with Bayer tree and shrub, then a couple weeks later I started using Caps foliar religiously......haven't seen one since.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Did you get your thrips under control C? All I will ever use for thrips is conserve SC I had a bad onion trip invasion I tried everything with very little success my wife's uncle put me up on conserve he is a agricultural farmer that's all he uses to kill evil little bug's! I got plenty if you need to some C!
So i was checking out some leaves today and saw something move. Looks like thrips. I hitem with some azamax and Ive got some capt jacks. What do you guys use for thrips?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Did you get your thrips under control C? All I will ever use for thrips is conserve SC I had a bad onion trip invasion I tried everything with very little success my wife's uncle put me up on conserve he is a agricultural farmer that's all he uses to kill evil little bug's! I got plenty if you need to some C!

Thanks bro much appreciated! I got them handled though they really werent that bad to get rid of. You done working all those hours yet? We need to sesh it up!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

That's what's up just let me know if you ever need some it can be used in flower if needed! Nah were in launch status of the new F150 probably until mid summer but soon we will hang!
Thanks bro much appreciated! I got them handled though they really werent that bad to get rid of. You done working all those hours yet? We need to sesh it up!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
That's what's up just let me know if you ever need some it can be used in flower if needed! Nah were in launch status of the new F150 probably until mid summer but soon we will hang!

Right on! Man those Super Duty trucks are the shizz! Need one in my life lol! I dont know how you do it Stew working all those hours and keeping that garden looking PIMP! Much respect bro your putting in the work of 3 people!

Happy 420 bro!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

All BS aside I get no hardly no sleep I need to clone my self lol! I'll hit you up on a PM C!
Right on! Man those Super Duty trucks are the shizz! Need one in my life lol! I dont know how you do it Stew working all those hours and keeping that garden looking PIMP! Much respect bro your putting in the work of 3 people!

Happy 420 bro!

Funk Monk

Funk Monk

Oh wee homie. Been wanting to get into some of his gear. Have some stuff arc'd and just haven't had the time yet. Looking mighty fine up in here. Stoked to hear and see the results, have heard nothing but good out of this camp, funk on

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Oh wee homie. Been wanting to get into some of his gear. Have some stuff arc'd and just haven't had the time yet. Looking mighty fine up in here. Stoked to hear and see the results, have heard nothing but good out of this camp, funk on

Yeah they're looking good bro! Might have a sample at the expo Im sure a branch will break off!;)
Starting to smell like some rotten fruit up in there! Pretty nice stack going on over all with some bombers! Day 32 I'll throw a cpl more spears!

Top Bottom