Testing Motarebel Genetics Bootlegger, Radiation Red, and Twisted Skunk

• Thread starter NorCalD9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NorCalD9

So i got a GREAT package in the mail today with 10 Rediation Red, 10 Bootlegger, and 10 Twisted Skunk Testers in it, i cant wait to see how these turn out so they all went straight into water to soak for a day or so..... I will have an update here as soon as i see some tap roots :).... Thanks Again Mota its a privilege to test for you brother!!!

Peace
D9

Mota testers
E

E.T.

Damn I'm jealous! Good luck with ur grow brotha, can't wait to see what these have to offer...

A

AliasAO

So i got a GREAT package in the mail today with 10 Rediation Red, 10 Bootlegger, and 10 Twisted Skunk Testers in it, i cant wait to see how these turn out so they all went straight into water to soak for a day or so..... I will have an update here as soon as i see some tap roots :).... Thanks Again Mota its a privilege to test for you brother!!!

Peace
D9

Congrats, Grow for Broke Norcal.

Looking forward to checking out those X's. The Bootlegger sounds Bomb

Motarebel

Motarebel

Whoooo! I'm soooo glad you got this one,tell the mail lady to ask next time! lol Ahh hell that might of been the first letter i sent ya! lol

N

NorCalD9

Thanks Fellas!!!!!.....

Whoooo! I'm soooo glad you got this one,tell the mail lady to ask next time! lol Ahh hell that might of been the first letter i sent ya! lol

Im SOOO glad i got this one to bro, the mailman will be growing some unreleased Mota DANK in norcal this year lol.... Sorry you had to send twice bro and thanks again for all your work!!.....

Peace
D9

dlovejah

dlovejah

Sweet.. Im on tap for the Radiation Red after my present test grow.. They all sound DANK!! Twisted Skunk! Nice...:confused0054:

winta

winta

ahhhhhh shit! congrats bro! that bootlegger seems to be sick! good luck ill be ridin witcha!!

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Be in the backround of this thread. Hope these make it to the cbay soon

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Good luck wit ur test d9! Looks like u got some fire on ur hands.

C

CAPO

I need all 3 of these strains right here damn!
How's the White cut I sent ya doin?:)

N

NorCalD9

I need all 3 of these strains right here damn!
How's the White cut I sent ya doin?:)

Hey Bro the White it looking i got 1 one them to root and its about 6-8" tall right now :)....... hit me up we never talked about what happened to the green crack clones.....

Im sure im goin to find a keeper in these bean when i do u know cuts are no prob for ya brother!!....

Keep you eye on this one :)

Peace
D9

N

NorCalD9

30/30 Germ Rate!!!!!!!!! They are all into Rapid Rooters, i will post up seedling pics as they come out...

Peace
D9

D

DrDanko

D9: Can't wait to see how this goes! And question for you and Mota....Does the Bootlegger differ at all from the Grendel F2's I've seen floating around? I heard that was also G13/HP x Triple BMS? Maybe I've seen it mislabeled? Also, what's the heritage on the Lumbo Red? All of these sounds great, good luck to you with your project! -DrD.

Motarebel

Motarebel

D9: Can't wait to see how this goes! And question for you and Mota....Does the Bootlegger differ at all from the Grendel F2's I've seen floating around? I heard that was also G13/HP x Triple BMS? Maybe I've seen it mislabeled? Also, what's the heritage on the Lumbo Red? All of these sounds great, good luck to you with your project! -DrD.

Yes,Grendel is G-13/HP x 3XMoonshine. Kaya made the 3XMoonshine,he used Dutch Passions' BMS male to his DJ's BMS female,then backcrossed 2 times to make 3xMoonshine. I used a male 3X to make Grendel and the F2's were not made by me.

The Bootlegger is DJ's BMS female x a male G-13/HP. Even thought it has a similar make up, it's definately a totally diferent plant.

Lumbo Red is Colombian Red ,this is Fried's lumbo red and goes 90 days flowering. It's killer picked anywhere between 70-90 days,the flava's really kick in the longer you let her go.

N

NorCalD9

Good start,now lets fastforward to the harvest? lol

I wish!!! lol

Here are some seedling pics..... i got 10/10 on the Bootlegger, 10/10 on the Radiation Red, and 7/10 on the Twisted Skunk.....

Peace
D9

Bootlegger Germed
Rediation Red Germed
Twisted Skunk Germed
dlovejah

dlovejah

Nice Grows.. That Radiation Red keeps looking at me in my seed drawer saying plant me but I have no more room with SVS and Serenity right now.. Ill be living vicariously through your grow... Good Luck mang.....d:harvest: That Twisted Skunk sounds so tasty . I love BlueMoonShine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom