• Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
And we have tails lol. All in soil now.
View attachment 609202
Ya know, when I saw this response the other day, I just liked it and wanted to say something but used discretion, today I am well medicated and it IS Friday after all. So I will throw this out there.

Wish I had a little tail today. :p LMAO You go girl and great start. Good grief its another weekend!!! Much love and lots o tail..........

Icristal

Icristal

Ya know, when I saw this response the other day, I just liked it and wanted to say something but used discretion, today I am well medicated and it IS Friday after all. So I will throw this out there.

Wish I had a little tail today. :p LMAO You go girl and great start. Good grief its another weekend!!! Much love and lots o tail..........
;) Hahahahaha thank you hahahaha, that is a classic in my book,,;)

Ayup another weekend,,headed to the lake tomorrow for many events, fly fishing, trolling (fishing), and a picnic on the beach for lunch. :cool:

str8smokn

str8smokn

Nice ,I had got sum Granddaddy purps back in the day and the flavor of the purple ones were remarkable. So I've locked that flavor to a true purple strain .
It's hard to explain for me but I liked it..:opps:
I hope you get some good phenos,and that should be a good sign.
Cheers
STR8

X.rm

X.rm

Here is a little up date. The seeds has tails within 36 hrs. Very fast making the tails. After putting in a light pro mix soil, they started to break ground within 24 hrs. Most were completely thru the dirt except 1 of them in a day n half. This one is still taking its time to get bigger and drop the seeds shell, it is a runt right now, but I will give it a chance. All have had 1 watering from the bottom since in soil. They get a light mist each day and are on a 20hr lights on schedule. I only put a small amount of soil in the cup to start and as they gain ground I am filling in around the with more soil. Several have reached the top of the cup and never fell over, so have been filling in the additional soil around them (not shown in the pictures, will add those when finished filling in). They have also received an official number to help identify/track what happens to each one, no 2 plants are the same they say,,lol. I am looking forward to them developing and seeing what we have here. I will post updates as things change so we can see the progress. And as soon as they are real strong, they will be vegging outside on the deck with added light. I still am cleaning the flower space and nothing is going in there until I am satisfied. But these will probably be the first grow in a new tent I am looking to buy.

Just thru the ground
View attachment 610829
Gaining ground, have and will be filling around them. OOPS Looks like 2 of them missed the photo op,,lololol
View attachment 610831

Keep it green all
Icristal
They look nice, but next time fill the cup with medium. You will be surprised how fast and how long the seedlings taproot grows. I would recomend Transplanting in 1 week even if its to another cup with more medium. Make sure to keep your light source as close as possible you dont want the girls to get leggy right off the go. Best of luck to you.

X.rm

X.rm

I almost forgot. .. we're both on the quest for the purps. LoL... im growing purple eclipse from the vault of colorado. Couldn't get my hands on csi urkle S1, is the purp dogwood your growing froom loompa ? Keep your eye out for purple petioles and stem as it might be an early sign of cal/mg deficiency. Hopefully its a pheno trait. Really wishing youvthe best.

Icristal

Icristal

I almost forgot. .. we're both on the quest for the purps. LoL... im growing purple eclipse from the vault of colorado. Couldn't get my hands on csi urkle S1, is the purp dogwood your growing froom loompa ? Keep your eye out for purple petioles and stem as it might be an early sign of cal/mg deficiency. Hopefully its a pheno trait. Really wishing youvthe best.
I am testing these strains for Golden Lion Genetic, Baba G's. Also the cups are full of soil now and the seedlings are doing great. The cfl light is right above them a short distance, as I always grow my seedlings. I thank you for the usefull advice. I always like hints and ideas from other growers, as I am always willing to learn more and more, thanks again. :)

Icristal

X.rm

X.rm

20160622 151838

X.rm

X.rm

I wasnt aware that the purp dogwood was being bred by other companies. Im definitely pullin up a chair and look forward to seeing your progress. Keep up the good work N keep it green. PEACE

Icristal

Icristal

I wasnt aware that the purp dogwood was being bred by other companies. Im definitely pullin up a chair and look forward to seeing your progress. Keep up the good work N keep it green. PEACE
Geee I wish I had a room that big, very nice, I would be in heaven,,lololol
I believe this is Purple Urkle x Lemon Cookies

X.rm

X.rm

Just so you know im in no way afiliated to the humboldt csi organization (though i do wish i were) but have you seen the latest drop from csi ? Shiiiiiet .... i know thats where the purp pheno we're on the hunt for is at. Soooo many seeeds sooooo little space !!!! LMAO...

Icristal

Icristal

Just so you know im in no way afiliated to the humboldt csi organization (though i do wish i were) but have you seen the latest drop from csi ? Shiiiiiet .... i know thats where the purp pheno we're on the hunt for is at. Soooo many seeeds sooooo little space !!!! LMAO...
Hahahaha I do not have many seeds as of yet.
Looking for a male every time I plant lately, but have had all ladies so far which is amazing in itself, don't have any fem seeds, never had them or the chance to try them.
Same with auto's, would love to try them once and will someday.
I am testing 3 strains for baba G and all have been crossed with Lemon cookies. I chose this one first and will be adding the other 2 as i get things revamped in my grow space. If you go to the start of the thread you will see the package I received to test out. :)

X.rm

X.rm

Yeah, actually the 1st time i saw it was on the farm and it was loompa that had it. I've heard and seen a lot of good things from golden lion. Your using soil ? Im in CoCo. A lot of people swear by soil in bringing out the flavors in purple strains. I've tasted this GDP that actually tasted like lavender. If that makes any sense, idk.. i want a true purp pheno, nothing manipulated by lowering temps or nutrient deprivation.

Icristal

Icristal

Yeah, actually the 1st time i saw it was on the farm and it was loompa that had it. I've heard and seen a lot of good things from golden lion. Your using soil ? Im in CoCo. A lot of people swear by soil in bringing out the flavors in purple strains. I've tasted this GDP that actually tasted like lavender. If that makes any sense, idk.. i want a true purp pheno, nothing manipulated by lowering temps or nutrient deprivation.
Yes in soil, I have been growing for 3 yrs now and have improved my results a great deal. But I try to stay humble because you could lose everything in a heart beat. I did do one in a hydro pot, but it had so many tiny tiny branches on it through the whole plant it was a nightmare trim at harvest and it wasn't very good. I am happy with soil right now and will try other mediums later when I am far enough ahead to experiment. I hear CoCo was not easy, so do what works for me now. lol I don't mess with themps, to afraid of stressing out the hard work I have in the plants.

My train wreck I just harvested has a earth flavor inhale and a lavender flavor on exhale, so I know what you mean.

X.rm

X.rm

Hahahaha I do not have many seeds as of yet.
Looking for a male every time I plant lately, but have had all ladies so far which is amazing in itself, don't have any fem seeds, never had them or the chance to try them.
Same with auto's, would love to try them once and will someday.
I am testing 3 strains for baba G and all have been crossed with Lemon cookies. I chose this one first and will be adding the other 2 as i get things revamped in my grow space. If you go to the start of the thread you will see the package I received to test out. :)
Yeah, i remember. I've been keepin an eye on this thread since the beginning because im on the purple plague mission. The thing is around my way it's either SOUR DIESEL or HAZE thats got the mo$t demand. And in my past experiences they just take too damn long to truly ripen, it's like missing one whole crop out of the year. So the urkle crosses are indica dominant and mature in even 45 days (or so they say) either way i know it will be done in 65 daze maX and if it's purple well then... theres the bag appeal we all hear about. And TOP market price.

Icristal

Icristal

Yeah, i remember. I've been keepin an eye on this thread since the beginning because im on the purple plague mission. The thing is around my way it's either SOUR DIESEL or HAZE thats got the mo$t demand. And in my past experiences they just take too damn long to truly ripen, it's like missing one whole crop out of the year. So the urkle crosses are indica dominant and mature in even 45 days (or so they say) either way i know it will be done in 65 daze maX and if it's purple well then... theres the bag appeal we all hear about. And TOP market price.
It has been so long since I went looking for some in the market, I have no idea what the hot strain is around here right now. last I new it was MOB, Purple Kush or several Kushes, Northern Lights and train wreck. 2 Years ago is was something called Donkey Dick hahahaha what a name huh,,lol Last year it was white rhino, so whats out there now, I have no clue. Plus since I have grown my own, I have no issues with coughing all the time, or harsh throat after smoking, I love it. So nice to have a med card and be able to grow your own.

Top Bottom