Testing New Strains

• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X.rm

X.rm

I appologize if some of my msgs are tooo long. Or @ least to me they seem, lmao ! I used to only grow in rockwool but 1 run in CoCo is all it took 2 make a believer out of me. Its truly, really amazing. All the way from how its impossible to overwater, to how it releases naturally occurring hormones that induce rooting. Once you get the hang of it and get the cal/mag issues worked out it has no other comparison. I truly do swear by it. Maybe you will give it a try one day and even maybe ask me for some advice. As you can see i enjoy chatting it up... lmao

Icristal

Icristal

I appologize if some of my msgs are tooo long. Or @ least to me they seem, lmao ! I used to only grow in rockwool but 1 run in CoCo is all it took 2 make a believer out of me. Its truly, really amazing. All the way from how its impossible to overwater, to how it releases naturally occurring hormones that induce rooting. Once you get the hang of it and get the cal/mag issues worked out it has no other comparison. I truly do swear by it. Maybe you will give it a try one day and even maybe ask me for some advice. As you can see i enjoy chatting it up... lmao
I sure will be asking for help when I do decide to try it . Thanks for the offer to help,,and as you can see I am a chatter to at times, lol I have well water, and it is rich in iron and manganese.

Icristal

Icristal

Haha check out the picture I just posted in the June photo contest, that should give a few chills,,,lol

X.rm

X.rm

It has been so long since I went looking for some in the market, I have no idea what the hot strain is around here right now. last I new it was MOB, Purple Kush or several Kushes, Northern Lights and train wreck. 2 Years ago is was something called Donkey Dick hahahaha what a name huh,,lol Last year it was white rhino, so whats out there now, I have no clue. Plus since I have grown my own, I have no issues with coughing all the time, or harsh throat after smoking, I love it. So nice to have a med card and be able to grow your own.
I hear you, the donkey dong was probably ALASKAN THUNDERFUCK, aka matanuska tundra a beast of a yielder. NL#5 is old school, really nice a lot of our "new" strains have it in its genetic makeup. The cough is usually due to improper curing and or non existant flushing methods. SMH...i couldnt see it.. june pic of the month? Did you see the romulan and that BERRY BOMB ,.. WTF !!!! thats what we're talkin about. I think ? Idk... lmfao... did you see those ? Im going to click on your link numbers attached file thingy....

Icristal

Icristal

I hear you, the donkey dong was probably ALASKAN THUNDERFUCK, aka matanuska tundra a beast of a yielder. NL#5 is old school, really nice a lot of our "new" strains have it in its genetic makeup. The cough is usually due to improper curing and or non existant flushing methods. SMH...i couldnt see it.. june pic of the month? Did you see the romulan and that BERRY BOMB ,.. WTF !!!! thats what we're talkin about. I think ? Idk... lmfao... did you see those ? Im going to click on your link numbers attached file thingy....
There were too many i liked in the photo's, it will be hard to pick a favorite.

X.rm

X.rm

I saw your pic, WoW..... hope that wasnt recent. I've never had russets. Only spider mites. The 2 spotted kind. Yeah, id have to say my favorites are the ROMULAN, the BERRY BOMB is my personal one though. Did you see the hues ?.... purps for real. Thats what im talkin about. Not just leafs and a pistil here N there,, the flower itself FRIGGIN PURPS !!!!

Icristal

Icristal

I saw your pic, WoW..... hope that wasnt recent. I've never had russets. Only spider mites. The 2 spotted kind. Yeah, id have to say my favorites are the ROMULAN, the BERRY BOMB is my personal one though. Did you see the hues ?.... purps for real. Thats what im talkin about. Not just leafs and a pistil here N there,, the flower itself FRIGGIN PURPS !!!!
I really like the looks of the pink one, but the purple is my goal to find. When I had a caregiver, I got allot of Purple Kush, it was my favorite. He never had much variety.

Yea that was on one of my plants last winter and again a few weeks ago, but those growing now are no where near the area and i always make sure after working on cleaning this space, i change before going near anything i have growing right now.

X.rm

X.rm

I really like the looks of the pink one, but the purple is my goal to find. When I had a caregiver, I got allot of Purple Kush, it was my favorite. He never had much variety.

Yea that was on one of my plants last winter and again a few weeks ago, but those growing now are no where near the area and i always make sure after working on cleaning this space, i change before going near anything i have growing right now.
Since i help a few friends in my personal garden i have tyvek painters overalls and dont enter my growroom without it. You probably dont like AZAMAX or EAGLE20 as IPM, (integrated pest management) i used a relatively new product called NUKE EM and it worked great on spider mites and didn't even burn a leaf tip. Its mostly asorbic acid and baking soda. You dont even need protective equipment.

Icristal

Icristal

Since i help a few friends in my personal garden i have tyvek painters overalls and dont enter my growroom without it. You probably dont like AZAMAX or EAGLE20 as IPM, (integrated pest management) i used a relatively new product called NUKE EM and it worked great on spider mites and didn't even burn a leaf tip. Its mostly asorbic acid and baking soda. You dont even need protective equipment.
I will have to check it out thanks

X.rm

X.rm

20160624 232903

Keekee

Keekee

I was thinking of getting purple urkle but the grows i seen of seen be very low producing

X.rm

X.rm

I was thinking of getting purple urkle but the grows i seen of seen be very low producing
They sre indica dominant, that being said i think they should be vegged at least a week more than usual 5 to 6 weeks. In my experience they tend to stay very compact even when the light source is set at a distance where one would expect some elongation. And the overall yield tends to be lower thsn a hybrid or a sativa dominant strain. With proper pruning, training and overall veg practices yields shouldn't be too much lower than average. The density if given the right wattage shouldn't be too different. Best of luck.

Icristal

Icristal

The plants have been up potted to half gallon buckets. I delayed this a bit, as I had to clean the area to put them after up potting. A slight discoloration on a couple of leaves when the pictures were taken,,but have improved a great deal in 24hrs. They love the move and are reaching for the sky and dancing in the slight breeze blowing across them. Love seeing the plants dancing, makes them strong. We should see good growth in the next few weeks. They will be the first ones in my new tent. Which was supposed to be here today, but now won't arrive until the end of the month. :( There are a couple that have rapid growth,,going to watch those good as this sometimes indicate it's a male, time will tell. I will do better pictures of each one in a few days, after they get there feet set. lol

Just after transplant. Out of 9 seeds popped , 8 have made it this far, lol
20160706 213310

Keep it green all
Icristal

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Hey if you all are interested in purple pheno's, I came across a "purple wildfire x blackberry kush." I found a seed and she ended up girl. I will keep this thread noted to show you all what it comes out to. It was the first real good purple strain I've had. Taste was great.
I just gave her her first topping, so about 4-5 weeks when I have 4 or more main colas I will put her in flower. It's definitely worth checking out if you are looking for purps.

X.rm

X.rm

Lookin good crystal, i transplanted to 5gl fabric pots with my purple eclipse's. Remember calmag, that may have been the issue with the yellowing. Im glad it's resolved though. Im about to flip my ladies in a waeek, i will definitely keep you posted. OH... @Stumpy420 ,please do keep updating on this thread. Im on the quest to find a true purp pheno. Thanx and best of luck to all. PEACE !

Top Bottom