7103135f.jpg

6c964dd4.jpg

ad3afe0c.jpg

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Looks bomb it's got lots of nice colors 2 her.. Great cross

T

TheIronLung317

damn bro! Let me know when i can test more of your deep chunk crosses!

K

kes5480

i cant wait to grow out some of your gear bro. everything in this thread looks killer! to say the least i am very excited to grow some of your awesome strains.
peace

Aligee

Aligee

New editions ill be working with True OG , Tahoe OG , StarDawg !!!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Damn ALI when did you make that Sour Chunk cross? Shit looks killer bro!

Aligee

Aligee

You want that Chunk D i didnt make it i popped only a few beans to find that there from Cannacopia seeds like 35$ bones do a google search they should be available !!!

P

primeform

sup aligeeskee! Did you make the Sour D x Deep Chunk cross? what Sour D is used in it? You going to have any seeds of this or any other projects soon? Im gettin ready to pop some beans and would like add some more aligee to them. Any word from mota lately?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That shit looks fire! Nice job on them nugs, AliGee! Good luck with them new editions. I got some new gear goin myself. See u in the threads homie!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

You want that Chunk D i didnt make it i popped only a few beans to find that there from Cannacopia seeds like 35$ bones do a google search they should be available !!!

Nah bro i was referring to your cross the Sour D Deep Chunk, that looks KILLER. Sour purple buds, yummy!

Top Bottom