Testing testing...one...two!!!

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

damn bruh you always makin moves and the right ones at that. got some flame fa sho. just put 7 of your wifi x bubba in some rockwool. plan on running them in coco with the soul synthetics line from aurora innovations. any advice or pointers or what i can expect from things to come?

Aligee

Aligee

Bigcheese good luck on those bruh one could pretty much expect bubba , wifi or 50/50 bubba/wifi out of these i have no mom of these at present but am also playing with them also My plate is beyond full at the moment gonna send in more FiWi x Bubba here this week im also planning to have some strawberry D f3s in the next month or so if all goes as planned !!!

Aligee

Aligee

Been using roots XL works as advertised im
Gonna try this one out see if it compares !!!

http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/24699024.jpg!!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I been wanting to check that shit out. I might have to grab some and give it a try. I use Clonex liquid to root my cuts. Them Strawberry D f3's sound very interesting. I will have to keep my eyes open for them beans. Keep up the great work, Aligee!

Aligee

Aligee

Thanks bruh im gonna do a side by with roots XL. The strawberryDiesel F3s will be my official release male is bout to drop pollen any day so ill get testers out asap when these finish also expect some GDP s1 and crosses if all goes as planned !!! !AliGee!!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanks bruh im gonna do a side by with roots XL. The strawberryDiesel F3s will be my official release male is bout to drop pollen any day so ill get testers out asap when these finish also expect some GDP s1 and crosses if all goes as planned !!! !AliGee!!!
Kick ass bro! U got some shit poppin' off. Keep me in mind on testing them Strawberry D beans. I would love to run them. Keep up the hard work, Big Dog! U ready for that CAL vs. FRESNO STATE game? GO BEARS! lol.

Aligee

Aligee

Hell ya im ready for that game G i wish i could be there you going ??? Its gonna be off the hook >>>GO DOGS>>>
RED WAVE Baby !!! david carrs lil bro is throwing the pigskin this year for state hope he dont disappoint !!!
http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/52f7e703.jpg
>>>>>>>

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
It so hard to get tix to college games. They sell out fast. It will be a good game tho! Wish we were Cheifin' on the 50. Lol. Hope he's better than his brother or ur in trouble my friend. I still cant believe it's Pac 12 now! Stanford is gonna step up this year also. U never know with college teams!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
CU Buffs are going to get flippin rocked this year! PAC12 will be zipping by!

Illmind

Illmind

if u lookin for college tix find an alumni and get season tix. not too pricey either. just hit campus and snatch sum lil dummy up like go get me tickets lil ho. gdp s1 ? good idear

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
It so hard to get tix to college games. They sell out fast. It will be a good game tho! Wish we were Cheifin' on the 50. Lol. Hope he's better than his brother or ur in trouble my friend. I still cant believe it's Pac 12 now! Stanford is gonna step up this year also. U never know with college teams!

shit this game is at candlestick - just saw a banner add on cbs5.com for tix for sale

you could do intche in the am and the bulldogs game starts at 4

just leave your Fuck the niners t shirts at home

edit: its a neutral site game (cal is playing all home games at att park this year - stadium rebuild) so these tix were not part of season ticket packages

guess thats why there is still tix available

check it out:

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Sign me up for some of those tester hommie I can't wait to get this urkel gum into flower i just put her into a 7gal smart pot so hopefully that helps the roots out quite a bit takin your advise big g lets see if the smart pots are all their hyped up to be. hey do you use nitrozime ?? what dose do you use it at if you do?? i picked some of that up too and want to see if its as good as they say. those gdp s1's sound dope bruh!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
shit this game is at candlestick - just saw a banner add on cbs5.com for tix for sale

you could do intche in the am and the bulldogs game starts at 4

just leave your Fuck the niners t shirts at home

edit: its a neutral site game (cal is playing all home games at att park this year - stadium rebuild) so these tix were not part of season ticket packages

guess thats why there is still tix available

check it out:
Awesome! Wish I had the loot to do both. I'm a RAIDER fan. If ur gonna wear shit like that to any other teams stadium, u better have a gun! Fools don"t fuck around when it comes to their fav team! Lol. Peeps need to stop drinking and starting smoking! It's a fucking football game. Hahahaha!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Bigcheese good luck on those bruh one could pretty much expect bubba , wifi or 50/50 bubba/wifi out of these i have no mom of these at present but am also playing with them also My plate is beyond full at the moment gonna send in more FiWi x Bubba here this week im also planning to have some strawberry D f3s in the next month or so if all goes as planned !!!

right on. you were right about the wifi stretching 2.5 times. itll be nice to see you workin on them right before i do so i can get a sneak peak. yeah i seen all them beans you were crackin so i know youre busy. the strawberry d sounds great. dont you have a bunch of alien gear too?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The game in SF there r a grip of tickets left most r on the Cal side cuz Fresno already sold more seats then Cal.. Were gunna b deep over there.. Bulldogs everywhere I'm broke or I would 4sho go.. I got my season tickets 2 the Fresno State home games tho.. I'm a 10 year season ticket holder.. I sit front row in the DOG POUND!! This is gunna b a great year with r new CARR.. GO DOGS!!!!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Those X's Sound Amazing

Hopefully they will be available here at the farm because I'd like some. You are a seed popping mofo

mal

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
The game in SF there r a grip of tickets left most r on the Cal side cuz Fresno already sold more seats then Cal.. Were gunna b deep over there.. Bulldogs everywhere I'm broke or I would 4sho go.. I got my season tickets 2 the Fresno State home games tho.. I'm a 10 year season ticket holder.. I sit front row in the DOG POUND!! This is gunna b a great year with r new CARR.. GO DOGS!!!!

nice man - college games are fun as shit

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I went to a LSU game last year in baton rouge and it was sick!!! that and the UT game i went to were the best games I've ever ben to. I just wish i lived down there so i could go way more but its like 14 hrs away lol

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Nice thread Aligee! I just finished paging through and reading the posts. Looking forward to your future pictures, and possibly scoring some gear to run in the future!
Keep up the good work and best of luck with all the babies!

Cheers,
Crom

Top Bottom