TGA’s Trainwreck…before the Storm

• Thread starter Subcool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sam_i_am

very informative, i really dig the way you explained that in laymens terms, i tend to like the green plants better even in appearance,but checking out some of your purple plants am liking the looks of the future of purple, also are you saying that as the soil is flushed in organic growing in particular that chlorophly is washed away, and the underlying colors can come out more? sorry to sound dimwitted i am just trying to understand the phenomina that is purple tweeds

G

Guano

Amazing looking strain..will be keeping my eye out for this one.I've grown 2 other Trainwreck crosses & enjoyed them very much.I grew DeepChunk x TW which was trichome covered madness but it'd hermied badly & seeded.The SourCali uses the Arcata cut but only tosses out the harmless nanners late in flower.Both had fantastic,unique flavors & intense potency so I'm sure you're new strain is going to become very popular,very quickly.:nod

S

sam_i_am

i have read that any batch of trainwreck <well for lack of a better word> should have hermie tendencies if not you prolly arent growin the real thing, at least thats what i have read and is my understanding. so it makes sense that hybrids with it would be hermie tendencied also. i may be completley wrong though as i have never had the opportunity to grow it. hope to when it becomes available,but i dont want to grow anything that hermies and can pollinate any of my other projects that are rockin.
sam_i_am

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
damn man this stuff looks biddy, can't wait to try these out.

H

hazyfontazy

Most of my coloring is to to Organics and proper Fading

Purple, resulting from anthocyanin accumulation, is extremely common in Cannabis, this color modification is usually triggered by seasonal change, and also can be influenced indoor by a temperature drop of between 20-30 degrees.

i was discussing this with bh ,,its so weird, i read all about anthocyanin on my flight home from vacation ,,there was an article in the inflight mag ,,not about weed though lol

those plants sure are pretty sub

O

organic herbalist

those pics look very nice.
are you aware that there is already a strain called Chernobyl ??
i think its clone only and ive had it a couple of times from vancouver

S

Subcool

I have been told and deff for the heads up, but we kinda set the pace of Things and there Chernobyl wont carry the designation TGA genetics :)

Sub

S

sam_i_am

does that mean she dont meet your standards and wont be producing her?

M

Mr Green

:flowerwould love to get a couple of packs of this one.. keep us up to date when the farm will have some of these up for grabs:flower

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
TrainWreck x Trinity was/is a hermie hybrid right? Isn't the cut you're playing with Sub from feminised stock? I thought you were completely against using such plants in your breeding? :wondering

The probability of Hermaphrodism is gonna be extremely high in yer offspring from this hybrid...nice pictures & hype though. :drunk

S

Subcool

Trust I am glad your faith in me is so high.
I have 38 Hybrids with extremely low incidents of any problems.
Why dont we wait for the results before we doom the cross.
It aint hype when you back it up BTW.
Sub

D

DomsChron

Owned?

Don't worry, your the same kind of person who buys from serious seeds anyways!

If you are ever smart enough to buy a pack of TGA seed you will see how stable they are. My Qleaner beans were very large and grey. They had a slight gloss to them, every one so perfect.

And my vortex were so nice and small and tiger striped like crazy! With a much more brownish color. But still all so uniform.

40AmpstoFreedom

I'll take out a few nanners :punch to get to that vag! heh :beer

I am looking forward to this for sure and your DP no2.

If you need testers for anything let me know not very experienced, but the first grow in my signature is pretty good have a pretty well documented diary version as well...:sun

When are these expected to release?

M

Mr Green

when do you think you will be sending some to the farm then sub

Latest posts

Top Bottom