TGA Apollo13 BX

• Thread starter StrikeitRich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StrikeitRich

:banana1sv6:

Yeah if i knew how to thnk him I would... He isnt on here anymore now is he..?

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Mix up

Here is the questionable plant.
11-56a.jpg

Here is a leaf compair
Questionable_.jpg

Notice the double toothed leaf edge and obvioudly its thicker too.

any guesses would be appreciated, I'm texting grower to ask for possibilities.

Peace,
S i R

P

PiFfInThEbRoNx

Ive been dying to get ma hands on some apollo-13 i just cant find it anywhere. The Tude dont got it anymore. those are some nice looking girls much props to u and sub. im about to b running Querkle, Vortex, Plush berry, and Deep Purple if theres any info or pics out there help a brother out.Im gonna also b running Jackpot Royale from Alphakronic, Mendo Montage Gage Green Seed, Cali connection Deadhead OG, and DNA LA Confidential. Any info or Pics would highly appreciate it thx

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
:banana1sv6:

Yeah if i knew how to thnk him I would... He isnt on here anymore now is he..?

Peace,
S i R

He has his own site now for the most part. Not going to promote it here but you should be able to find him. You can shoot him an email to his own website.

S

StrikeitRich

Ive been dying to get ma hands on some apollo-13 i just cant find it anywhere. The Tude dont got it anymore. those are some nice looking girls much props to u and sub. im about to b running Querkle, Vortex, Plush berry, and Deep Purple if theres any info or pics out there help a brother out.Im gonna also b running Jackpot Royale from Alphakronic, Mendo Montage Gage Green Seed, Cali connection Deadhead OG, and DNA LA Confidential. Any info or Pics would highly appreciate it thx

Now that would be a nice lineup and flowering garden for sure. I'm super pumped for u and be sure to send me a tag for ur Diary Journal once that starts out. Unfortunatly i dont have any picks on them, but soon ill be holding 2 querkel clones.... Yippie.. And i will be posting my infor and pixs of her in my Workshop.

Peace,
S i R

P

PiFfInThEbRoNx

best of luck bro. Your apollo-13 just looks stunning she should be a must in everybody garden if u ask me. Im super pump as well that Jackpot Royale just looks Crazy, cant wait for my querkle shes been on ma list for min. i hope i could get the Z pheno when i run these babies.

M

MTM

Subcool is a reguler in the organic section on the kids forum,theres more info on TGA strains there than at breedbay.If you have a question for sub just post over there and he usually answers in a day or so....

S

StrikeitRich

@ 64 days Flowering

Didnt think she would take this long to finish. Hmm well she is def turnin color now.

11-65f.jpg

11-65e.jpg

11-65.jpg

11-65a.jpg

11-65b.jpg

This is the plant i think may either be Vortex or Strawberry Cream. She just smells dif and looks dif then the Apollo.

Also @ 64 days Flowering
11-65d.jpg

11-65c.jpg

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Tester Buds

Taken @ 59 days

Befor
Tester.jpg

After
Tester_a.jpg

And another just for good measure.:cool0041:
Tester_b.jpg

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Smoke Report

I would luv to leave a smoke report after the cure is done, plannin on a 1 month cure before any patients get there hands on it. So once its cured ill do that for u all for sure and ill be posting my numbers and dried bud picks too, just back to the waiting game again, for now.

One thing I will say though... I quick dried some bud over the dehumidifier for a day, packed the water bong and ripped it. Suprisingly Smooth for a week dry on the rack and a day over the dehumidifier. But the high was VERY strong. Brook out in swet from a big rip and then after a quick wipe of my forehead i realized my head was spinnin and tinglin all at the same time. Def a very UP-idy high without a platoe. I cannot wait till the cure is done and i get to really taste the sweetness of her buds.:pimp:

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Hash

Made using
Picture_0089.jpg

Fresh Vortex
70 bag
Picture_00413.jpg

Apollo dryed for 2 days and jared (left open for now)
70 bag
Picture_0058.jpg

Picture_0078.jpg

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

@ 72 days STRONG

Looking weary in her old age. lol

@ 72 days,

Picture_0059.jpg

Picture_00112.jpg

Picture_00213.jpg

Picture_00810.jpg

She's starting to put on some more wieght now and soon she'll get the good ol' CHOPeroo!

Peace,
S i R

K

Kushmaster

Looks like straight fire! Ill def have to check up on a smoke report. Keep up the great work! :bongsmi:

D

dagobaker

i have 10 of these beans sitting.........along with 10 double purple
started 12 jilly beans and ended up with 5 females in g/house now
FIRE

S

StrikeitRich

Ty very much for all ur kind words.

I just started taken her down tonight. Doing it in stages though, letting the buds on the screen level mature a day or two longer, but the top layer got the chop. Been trimming all f@kin day, back hurts, hands ache. blah blah. Its all worth it in the end. I'm also stocked about doing another couple runs of hash, cant wait to see how strong the hash is from the mature apollo sugar leaf! Just an FYI i noticed a def increase in wieght from the buds i took at 64 days from the buds we choped tonight. I cant wait to run her again and add a week or two to the fert reg. She is def a beautiful plant ill post pics tommorrow im way to busy and hit up to do it tonight.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

i have 10 of these beans sitting.........along with 10 double purple
started 12 jilly beans and ended up with 5 females in g/house now
FIRE

Nice, I always wanted to try out the green house scean. How is the flowering periods in this area? what is the longest flowering strain u can do here in mid west?

Peace,
S i R

L

LikemindS

WOW!!!!!! Beautiful Man! What a great thread! Props on the frequent photo journal! ALL looks super DANK!

Latest posts

Top Bottom