TGA Genetic's Querkle

• Thread starter GrowAholiC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Love the Querkle from TGA! Great job on bringing that dark purple out.

I had actually ordered the Querkle from here on THCBay about 6 years ago and still have it in my garden.
Danko 002
Budz 006

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Well I just want to post this as an update on Querkle. After growing her out three times I have tossed her in the trash can. The last couple rounds I've had some false seed pockets showing up on elite female strains that have never even shown any indication of male anything. EVER. But now I have found the culprit. Querkel. She hermies but in a deceiving way. She grows those cool looking calyx's on the fan leafs, but does so while tossing female pollen on surrounding plants. Once I found out what was happening I was pissed, but not surprised. You could say this was typical with my grow experience running TGA gear. I have ditched Querkle and now realize that she wasn't very good in the first place. At least not this pheno.

sixstring

sixstring

I have also had bad luck with the tga gear I have ran, at some point they always toss nanners :(
your querkle came out real nice though.peace

og dmc

og dmc

Well I just want to post this as an update on Querkle. After growing her out three times I have tossed her in the trash can. The last couple rounds I've had some false seed pockets showing up on elite female strains that have never even shown any indication of male anything. EVER. But now I have found the culprit. Querkel. She hermies but in a deceiving way. She grows those cool looking calyx's on the fan leafs, but does so while tossing female pollen on surrounding plants. Once I found out what was happening I was pissed, but not surprised. You could say this was typical with my grow experience running TGA gear. I have ditched Querkle and now realize that she wasn't very good in the first place. At least not this pheno.
Same, I hade one pheno that would develop seeds no matter what. It was just packed with seeds. I ran it on two separate occasions with the same results. But like you, I did not see any male flowers. What a horrible trait. An if it is something that is ingerited from his space dude male, its likely to appear across several of his lines. I dont like messing with his gear anymore. Just takes one bad batch and I'm done for good.

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

I have also had bad luck with the tga gear I have ran, at some point they always toss nanners :(
your querkle came out real nice though.peace

Thanks @sixstring She does finish nice and it was even nicer to throw her in the trash after all the plants she had false seeded. Nothing but bad luck from TGA myself. Although after 6 of their popular strains I figured it was something other than bad luck ;)

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Same, I hade one pheno that would develop seeds no matter what. It was just packed with seeds. I ran it on two separate occasions with the same results. But like you, I did not see any male flowers. What a horrible trait. An if it is something that is ingerited from his space dude male, its likely to appear across several of his lines. I dont like messing with his gear anymore. Just takes one bad batch and I'm done for good.

Preach it brother! Hundreds of dollars, numerous strains, and several crops later I have nothing to show from TGA. I have banished all TGA gear because from my stable because it's all simply been inferior quality. And while a lot of it has looked good, smelt good, and tasted good, not a one has provided, in my opinion, a satisfactory medicinal effect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom