Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can I start the bids

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

kid got caught in the trap thats all.

if uprising "owns" it like you said, then stop calling it yours.

when they throw it away when they're at day 35 seeing that its HALF DONE you going to be pissed? we arent arguing your integrity here..... well.... shit maybe we are cause i dont believe half of what you have said.

poll asking how much you'd pay, but its free, but you already gave it to a seed company, but its takes 32 days, but 32 days is really 6 weeks, then i flush.

lol come on dude this isnt a campfire

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
6 weeks is what I do stop being stupid really dude grow yourself up some. I know your hating cuz you can't touch this man! And stop calling me a dude I'm a grandma for Godsake.
Here is a vid for you, I try to live up to my "childlike" nature.
I can only dream of touching that Garlic bud, maybe I can grow something that good in my lifetime...

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

looks like we got an obsouleet in the making. LOL

sorry that was mean haha. never mean disrespect, i just want some "rainbow unobtanium OG" as DWD puts it hahhahaha.

i have so many beans in line right now.... otherwise id fuckin buy a pack outta respect for that shit right there baba. hell yeah hahahahahahaha

Garlic Master

Garlic Master

Can't help the sand the Garlic pours it out. How much does not mean anything specific it does not say how much money it says how much. My friend pretty much gave her life for it. In an odd and sad way but yeah don't put words in my mouth just cuz that's what's in your mind!

Garlic Master

Garlic Master

It's odd that you'd start a poll asking "how much you'd give for the Garlic" but you say you give it to people that need it for free. I guess the only part that is questioning me or baffling is that you say 32-35 days but now your saying 6 weeks. I'm not hating I'm questioning what you said as truth, its pretty simple. I'm happy you have the Garlic, now enjoy it! No need to get sand in your bowl ;)

Can't help the sand the Garlic pours it out. How much does not mean anything specific it does not say how much money it says how much. My friend pretty much gave her life for it. In an odd and sad way but yeah don't put words in my mouth just cuz that's what's in your mind!

Garlic Master

Garlic Master

It's funny how yo always avoid the last dumb comment you made and make another one. Maybe you would benefit from a social class or maybe communications course might help you out. Idk this is to a few of you young mouthy kids. What this tells me is I may not know all the terms but I do know good meds and really you think you do but you think an inch is --------------------------------------------------- bout that big. Hahahahaha which tells me a whole lot. Lol hahahahaha.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
It's funny how yo always avoid the last dumb comment you made and make another one. Maybe you would benefit from a social class or maybe communications course might help you out. Idk this is to a few of you young mouthy kids. What this tells me is I may not know all the terms but I do know good meds and really you think you do but you think an inch is --------------------------------------------------- bout that big. Hahahahaha which tells me a whole lot. Lol hahahahaha.
No need to knock social skills, are you teaching the course cause you really are clearly the essence of communication.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
And last but not least, what can I answer for you? What am I avoiding?

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

come on baba! garlic is the new cookies man, yields 4x's as much and you can chop in 32 days!!! get on the wagon mang geez

lolololol

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I'm down to go panning in human feces for gold flakes. Do I get to wear gloves?

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

nah dude, comes out 72K gold even, in half the time!

i had a lot of mexican last night, that may make it easier or harder to pan, depending on how you look at it.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I have a strain called turnip. Turnip is so badass, all you have to do is look at a growing plant and you go straight to couchlock. No need to harvest. Harvesting is for pussies that don't grow the mighty turnip.

Garlic Master

Garlic Master

Your moms should do a retroactive abortion I'm not really for abortions but in your cases it would have been a good idea.

Garlic Master

Garlic Master

Ohh hey look your little yellow buses are all lined up ready to take you punks to school. Lol. I have found, well three ppl have contacted me telling me what great shit I got can I get some so we trade but they also informed as to just how stupid you all are and just ignore you at this point cuz all you all can do it get dumber from here. Lol. So go locate your wife and harrass her. But at this point I don't really care to hear from you ass holes any further. So peace out and leave me alone if you don't know how to handle what I got then get the fuck away from it don't even look at the pics as a matter of fact try not to even think about it. It's a shame that this site harbors so many pricks.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

yo man, simmer. none of us meant any disrespect.... but if you come in here saying you've surfed the biggest wave on the smallest board, anyone that surfs will call bullshit until you see proof.

as simple as that.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Ohh hey look your little yellow buses are all lined up ready to take you punks to school. Lol. I have found, well three ppl have contacted me telling me what great shit I got can I get some so we trade but they also informed as to just how stupid you all are and just ignore you at this point cuz all you all can do it get dumber from here. Lol. So go locate your wife and harrass her. But at this point I don't really care to hear from you ass holes any further. So peace out and leave me alone if you don't know how to handle what I got then get the fuck away from it don't even look at the pics as a matter of fact try not to even think about it. It's a shame that this site harbors so many pricks.
you should cross the garlic with the lambsbread and you could smoke garlic bread all day!
I'll do my best to not look at the pictures, are they in this thread cause I can't see that well to begin with;)

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

The tone of the OP reminds me of kids back in the day in certain 1337 Haxor circles trying to show off or start problems. Its pretty easy to spot immaturity and ignorance of youth trying to emulate some sort of Billy-badassdom. I find it repulsive yet funny to some degree. I haven't seen this type of showing in well over a decade. course thats after I stopped running with crowds that seemed to stimulate that kind of behavior... till now I suppose.
Not calling anyone out just making a speculation as to the behavior and how it reminded me of similar behaviors I have encountered. Cheers and great Idea Baba! I love me some garlic toast/bread!:)

PnL

Garlic Master

Garlic Master

yo man, simmer. none of us meant any disrespect.... but if you come in here saying you've surfed the biggest wave on the smallest board, anyone that surfs will call bullshit until you see proof.

as simple as that.

Well I have posted some pics. I'm not very computer smart but I am 420 wise. I know what I have in my room in the end of flowering already! I am not sure where the pics went or are but I put some on these reply things. My pic on my name is an example of my garlic so take it from there. Hell my water leaves get covered in trichrome. So if you want to be helpful and explain to me how I get my pics in a public view that old be great otherwise less just stop being mean smoke a bowl and chill. Sound fare enough to you? And again I'm not a man I'm a lil ole lady just tryin to medicate. Been sick for 15 years now. So can we all just get along? it's almost done then off to the cedar closet. You can come smoke some then you will know what I'm talkin bout. Oh yeah there might be bigger waves there prolly is but the one I ride is pretty fucken big most ppl can't stay on that's all I'm sayin. This strain has been underground for over thirty years from Santa Barbara which is where I'm from. Some ppl actually don't like it. They say it's way too strong! Lol. True.

Garlic Master

Garlic Master

kid got caught in the trap thats all.

if uprising "owns" it like you said, then stop calling it yours.

when they throw it away when they're at day 35 seeing that its HALF DONE you going to be pissed? we arent arguing your integrity here..... well.... shit maybe we are cause i dont believe half of what you have said.

poll asking how much you'd pay, but its free, but you already gave it to a seed company, but its takes 32 days, but 32 days is really 6 weeks, then i flush.

lol come on dude this isnt a campfire

It's mine they aquired it from me it's mine. It's mine.

Top Bottom