• Everything I got

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can I start the bids

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Garlic Master

Garlic Master

I have the Galic B. I am the only one in San Diego County with it I believe. I would like to see if ppl are interested in my strain.

catdaddy

catdaddy

hey welcome to the farm and if you don't mind me asking, what is garlic bud?

Garlic Master

Garlic Master

Thanks and yes Garlic Bud is beautiful. It is Shiva Shanti. Google it I can't seem to understand how to upload pics but as soon as I do figure it out I will up load my garden pics. I have not tested it in labs but I have been told Garlic Bud is at 42 % I do believe it I myself felt the impact and have witnessed it on numerous smoke outs. It's killin me I can't get a pic on here. Damn it!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I have the Galic B. I am the only one in San Diego County with it I believe. I would like to see if ppl are interested in my strain.
You might be the only one on the planet with it, 4-5 week strain and it's 42% thc huh:rolleyes:

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Am I on an actual episode of punked?????

Please tell me your dyslexic

Nice Sammy reference baba

Garlic Master

Garlic Master

You might be the only one on the planet with it, 4-5 week strain and it's 42% thc huh:rolleyes:

You know I think you could actually be right about that. Lol. Have you seen this strain of Garlic before? Ever smoked it? I have hell I grow it! So yeah re read my original post. I stated in there that I have not had it tested but I have been told. So put that in your pipe and choke on it. I only claim to be told this not that it's true. Test day is gonna happen don't trip. I'm sick so it takes me a lil longer then the average person. But yeah Uprising seed will be testing it they were pretty smart and did a nice trade with me for her. So say what you want you ain't smokin it cuz if you were you would not be sayin much and definitely nothing disrespectful.

Garlic Master

Garlic Master

i thought you had that strain baba?

You know I think you could actually be right about that. Lol. Have you seen this strain of Garlic before? Ever smoked it? I have hell I grow it! So yeah re read my original post. I stated in there that I have not had it tested but I have been told. So put that in your pipe and choke on it. I only claim to be told this not that it's true. Test day is gonna happen don't trip. I'm sick so it takes me a lil longer then the average person. But yeah Uprising seed will be testing it they were pretty smart and did a nice trade with me for her. So say what you want you ain't smokin it cuz if you were you would not be sayin much and definitely nothing disrespectful.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Your really gonna tell me this variety flowers in 28 days? If so, cool, you can be the only one with it cause Garlic has never appealed to me. Only in my food :)
I can understand 6-7 weeks at the earliest but 4 weeks is not happening unless your picking early.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

See his other thread about this. The only thing he has spoken of regarding herb is of this cabbage and claims with no proof.

Hey I shit gold flakes wanna go panning? LOL

Garlic Master

Garlic Master

Your really gonna tell me this variety flowers in 28 days? If so, cool, you can be the only one with it cause Garlic has never appealed to me. Only in my food :)
I can understand 6-7 weeks at the earliest but 4 weeks is not happening unless your picking early.

6 weeks is what I do stop being stupid really dude grow yourself up some. I know your hating cuz you can't touch this man! And stop calling me a dude I'm a grandma for Godsake.

Garlic Master

Garlic Master

See his other thread about this. The only thing he has spoken of regarding herb is of this cabbage and claims with no proof.

Hey I shit gold flakes wanna go panning? LOL

Who did let the kids in? We need a babysitter please.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

ok so what is the pic in your avatar? how can you take such good pics there but none of your claims?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
6 weeks is what I do stop being stupid really dude grow yourself up some. I know your hating cuz you can't touch this man! And stop calling me a dude I'm a grandma for Godsake.
You say on your profile thingy that it's a 32-35 day strain, that's barely 4.5 weeks, now your saying 42 days? Thats a whole extra week, I do believe you if you say 6-7 weeks easily.
Now, if you haven't noticed I'm hardly jealous of your Garlic bud :D

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

exactly. my heri could have been pulled at 48 flat, but thats nearly 7 weeks.

32 days.... like.... come on...

socalval

socalval

UprisIng will be testing it .... And that was a smart move on their part for trading ? Lmao ! Im not hating.

Garlic Master

Garlic Master

ok so what is the pic in your avatar? how can you take such good pics there but none of your claims?

That is my Garlic I smoked it already growing more now. None of my claims? All pics I posted are of my personal grow. Come on man why you gotta be so difficult? Really I'm just peace love and pineapples. But a few of you big heads here really seam to bring it out in me. Not to sure why the hate here but yeah I do own Garlic. It is a very personal and good medication that most ppl do t get to have. My trip is I will give it to ppl that are broke and sick. That's the right thing to do. The friend it came from is no longer with us and I really respect and honor this plant so that's where my defense is coming from just not clear on why a few of you would be so hard headed and pretty much mean about your dis belief. I say this about that believe what you will you will anyways I really don't care at this point i see through the BS and am dealing with some immature youngsters here that dont have any idea what it even is No worries but don't be mean bout it. So any of the pics I posted are of my Garlic it's Earwax/peanut butter canna budder the flowers all of it. Is that not good enough? Hook up with Uprising and see what George has to say about it. Maybe you just don't believe females idk. It's Garlic all the pics my Garlic got it from my girl Stacy who is not with us so be respectful. Please!

Garlic Master

Garlic Master

UprisIng will be testing it .... And that was a smart move on their part for trading ? Lmao ! Im not hating.

Let me spell this out for you Uprising seed owns my Garlic now they test everything so I assume it will be tested before much else happens with her after all it is a seed and breed company think about it. It's a pretty smart move on their part to test all their new plants. Right? Right!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Let me spell this out for you Uprising seed owns my Garlic now they test everything so I assume it will be tested before much else happens with her after all it is a seed and breed company think about it. It's a pretty smart move on their part to test all their new plants. Right? Right!
It's odd that you'd start a poll asking "how much you'd give for the Garlic" but you say you give it to people that need it for free. I guess the only part that is questioning me or baffling is that you say 32-35 days but now your saying 6 weeks. I'm not hating I'm questioning what you said as truth, its pretty simple. I'm happy you have the Garlic, now enjoy it! No need to get sand in your bowl ;)

Top Bottom