Thai x Super Skunk, Chocolope, Dutch Dragon x DJ Short Blueberry flower cycle

• Thread starter crom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What do you think about this thread?

• Total voters
S

supasticky

Pollen should be ready in 4-8 weeks and at about week 5 is when the females are prime for pollenating. The male pollen sacks will look like they are a little open and will be very swollen. When you see that just put a bag over the stems, shake them for a while, and then let it sit for like 2 or more hours and put the bag on a female stem, repeat the process, and their you go. You probably want to take the male out when you do that. The male is pretty much useless after that..what a cliche lol

-Supa

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Pollen should be ready in 4-8 weeks and at about week 5 is when the females are prime for pollenating. The male pollen sacks will look like they are a little open and will be very swollen. When you see that just put a bag over the stems, shake them for a while, and then let it sit for like 2 or more hours and put the bag on a female stem, repeat the process, and their you go. You probably want to take the male out when you do that. The male is pretty much useless after that..what a cliche lol

-Supa

Great info Supa! Thanks for taking the time to write that out Rep comin your way. I have seen this technique in the breeder's bible where you can do the bag method. I am just concerned about putting the pollinated female back in after pollination. I have read that it is good to pollinate right before the lights go out and leave the plant out somewhere away from the other ladies like in a bathtub. Then I guess the female has had the time to seal the deal and you can now mist her with water to destroy loose pollen. Is this a correct theory? By the way I will be culling the male after as I don't need him no mores lol.:character0110: I just hope that after the pollinated female is back in general population again she doesn't smuggle any viable contriband back lol. Will water sprayed on work? Should I shake the buds lightly to shake off any pollen or will it be stuck on the trichs? As I'm trying to only pollenate a couple buds. Thanks for all the help farmers.:smiley_joint:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
By the way I will be putting some pics up soon so come check out the sexy TSS bud formations and the husky looking DDBB! Till then...

S

supasticky

Glad I can help :)

Leaving the female out is probably a good idea. After a few hours the female will already be pollenated so you can go ahead and spray her with just water. And yah a little shake down wouldn't hurt. Can't wait to see them!

-Supa

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Glad I can help :)

Leaving the female out is probably a good idea. After a few hours the female will already be pollenated so you can go ahead and spray her with just water. And yah a little shake down wouldn't hurt. Can't wait to see them!

-Supa

Yeah I'm being very patient this grow. I can't wait to pollinate my lady(ies). Keep an eye out as I'll have pictures up for the whole grow.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
*Update*

So here are some shots from today. I like the bud formations of the TSS female. The TSS male looks pretty good himself! Enjoy and please comment.:cool0041:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
*Update*

So here are some shots from today. I like the bud formations of the TSS female. The TSS male looks pretty good himself! Enjoy and please comment.:cool0041:

Above group center
CHLP mum
CHLP top week 4
CHLP week4
CHLP mamma1
DDBB2b week 4
DDBB2c week 4
DDBB3 week4
DDBB mum
DDBB top week 4
DDBB week4
DDBBb week 4
Group center week 4
Group right week4
DDBB2 week4
DDBB2a week 4
Group tops center week 4
TSS2 top week 4
TSS bud2 week 4
TSS bud3 week 4
TSS bud4 week 4
TSS bud5 week 4
TSS bud6 week 4
TSS bud7 week 4
TSS bud week 4
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Has there always been a poll with this thread? :rofl

No Been there hasn't always been a poll. I guess I figured maybe farmers would at least vote if leavin some love is to complex lol. Just lookin for feedback is all. Se ya around!:cool0041:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
That male looks good. Are you going to use it?

-Supa

Thanks Supa and yes I plan to use it this run. I have trimmed him up a bit because some of the lower nodes had more mature flowers ready to open. I want the top to mature and then I'll collect the pollen for some F2s, and I'll try some chocolope x thai x super skunk. I also have a cutting from him growing up to be a proud father plant. He looks more SS to me in the clone then the flowering male. There will be pics of the act don't worry :love0018::mysterymachine:

T

themist

Nice grow, I wanted to see the TSSxSS indoor. I have two of them outdoor, and huge they are. I definitely have two different pheno's; one is shorter (5-6ft), came on strong, stretched to five feet, then stopped till ten days ago when she started flowering her ass off. The second is eight feet, stretched late, and continues to stretch well into flower. No2 didn't really take off till last month (sep), then went bonkers. The smaller one was put out in late may and started budding in earl september, but didn't put any meat on till ten days ago. No2 was put out mid may, and didn't do shit till september, then stretched four of five feet.

Good luck, I'll be tuned in. If you want, I'll take a pic or two of the tss for ya', I haven't taken any pics of them.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Nice grow, I wanted to see the TSSxSS indoor. I have two of them outdoor, and huge they are. I definitely have two different pheno's; one is shorter (5-6ft), came on strong, stretched to five feet, then stopped till ten days ago when she started flowering her ass off. The second is eight feet, stretched late, and continues to stretch well into flower. No2 didn't really take off till last month (sep), then went bonkers. The smaller one was put out in late may and started budding in earl september, but didn't put any meat on till ten days ago. No2 was put out mid may, and didn't do shit till september, then stretched four of five feet.

Good luck, I'll be tuned in. If you want, I'll take a pic or two of the tss for ya', I haven't taken any pics of them.

Hell yeah Mist snap some shots and feel free to post them on this thread if you want to. Thanks for stopping by, I hope to see you around. I look forward to the pictures! Lates!:icon_spin:

T

themist

I need like five more posts to send pm's, so...

yeah, I just have to make two different treks into the woods. they're on the way. It was raining here for like five days, and I'm trying to get some of my crop in, so I have to wait a day or two more till they'll be dry enough, then I'll cut some more down, and take a couple of pics for ya'. Sorry for taking so long, I should've waited till I had them to offer

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
*Update*Boy meets Girl

Ok farmers just a quick update. The TSS male started to open a bit so I seperated him from the main crop. I put him under a seperate light with a female. Just before the honeymoon I collected some pollen and showered my TSS female(the single cola TSS) with male powder. I will give her a couple of days to take it all in and pollinate. I will then give her a complete NPK diet. Once she is done her stay in her temporary abode she will reenter the flower room. She should be ready around week 11, but we'll see how the seeds progress. These will be F2s by the way. Pics to come! Stay tuned farmers.:420:

Boy meets girl
Top Bottom