Thanks For Getting Me Stoned Dude

• Thread starter MrRojos
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrRojos

MrRojos

Found out a few hours ago that my childhood friend Chad .M for reasons unknown sadly ended his own life...
He was a great friend and also the one who got me stoned my first time.I was thinking about it and it came to me like damn he kind of set me on the path to my destiny..
I come from a family of growers but they were very tight lipped and only found out later that my dad and uncles and others grew pot .
I was 12 years old when that fateful day happened..My older brother had tried to get me high b4 a few timed.Guess didn't inhale because didn't get high.But thought I did if that makes sense.
Because when Chad asked me if I ever got high before I said yeah bro with confidence.
Took a big ol rip off his blunt and finally got it right because I started coffing my ass off and then booooommm!!!! Lmao :)
Been in love with the plant and its affects ever since.The plants been my lifetime passion and mealticket.
So much love to my brother Chad!
Thanks for getting me stoned dude!
Rip#Have one ready for me and you'd be the first in life and death to get me stoned dude#:)
Who set you on this path? Who got you high your first time?

Last edited:
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Found out a few hours ago that my childhood friend Chad .M for reasons unknown sadly ended his own life...
He was a great friend and also the one who got me stoned my first time.I was thinking about it and it came to me like damn he kind of set me on the path to my destiny..
I come from a family of growers but they were very tight lipped and only found out later that my dad and uncles and others grew pot .
I was 12 years old when that fateful day happened..My older brother had tried to get me high b4 a few timed.Guess didn't inhale because didn't get high.But thought I did if that makes sense.
Because when Chad asked me if I ever got high before I said yeah bro with confidence.
Took a big ol rip off his blunt and finally got it right because I started coffing my ass off and then booooommm!!!! Lmao :)
Been in love with the plant and its affects ever since.The plants been my lifetime passion and mealticket.
Rip#Have one ready for me and you'd be the first in life and death to get me stoned dude#:)

here is a good one for ya, my fiance.
we've been together since may 2014, but we have known each other since 7th grade. she was the first person to get me high, drunk, and taught me how to dance, well dance a little lol. I'm very happy to say she is my best friend!

sorry to hear about your loss. hope all heals in time for you!

Shire

Shire

Life's too fragile. Sorry for your loss. You never know what effects your waves have on others. At least you have the wonderful memories you made with him.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry for your loss man.
I got myself baked for the first time lol my sister got grounded for smoking cigs and had some brick weed and asked me to hide it from mom so I did the only way I knew how smoking it outa pop cans with my boy lol we got so baked we stole a bunch of playboys from my boys dad and looked at them all day in our fort

MrRojos

MrRojos

Thanks to everyone who posted:)
@Stumpy420 that's awesome and very rare nowaday that young love lasts along time u 2 are blessed:)
@ sea thank you boriqua :) it's wierd how strong people aren't as unbreakable as those who know them perceive them to be.Suffering in silence causes desperation.People I love I always tell them love them cuz u never know who needs a kind word.
@Shire thanks:) great memories indeed.I've had a lot of friends die over the years and even saw a couple killed..death is apart of life so it's like being sad they died is being sad they lived in my mind.lol.felt wierd typing that but I'll let it roll lol
@gravekat303 that's awesome bro u had balls baking yourself :) I remember the soda cans waaaay back that's ol school. Thanks for the kind words

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks to everyone who posted:)
@Stumpy420 that's awesome and very rare nowaday that young love lasts along time u 2 are blessed:)
@ sea thank you boriqua :) it's wierd how strong people aren't as unbreakable as those who know them perceive them to be.Suffering in silence causes desperation.People I love I always tell them love them cuz u never know who needs a kind word.
@Shire thanks:) great memories indeed.I've had a lot of friends die over the years and even saw a couple killed..death is apart of life so it's like being sad they died is being sad they lived in my mind.lol.felt wierd typing that but I'll let it roll lol
@gravekat303 that's awesome bro u had balls baking yourself :) I remember the soda cans waaaay back that's ol school. Thanks for the kind words
I've lost a lot of friends man all I can say is live for them experience all that they couldn't and keep their memory alive my boy passed at 23 and I drive by the cemetery every day coming or going to work I pop by every now and then eat an m and m cookie(I hate them) they were his favorite. and then I go play Zelda on super ness that was our shit man I have yet to beat the game but it's nice to remember

MrRojos

MrRojos

Google joshua Merritt Jacksonville Florida..he was a good friend of mine.
No camera footage of it man hopefully they start making all them wear cameras..
Seems suspect that they are the only ones fighting mandatory body cameras.What ya got to hide homie?
They lit my dawg up sucks he was a great friend and lived for his daughter.
@ Gravekat303 sorry about your loss bro definitely know how it feels

Top Bottom