Thc Farmers Only 200$freeroll at Full tilt Poker in March

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donk Frog

I will be putting up $200 of my own money for the prize pool , so long as I can get 25+people who want to play. Tourney will be mid end of march. If you do not have a poker account at full tilt PM me your email and I will send you an invite and insturctions on how to enter freeroll.

Remember entry is free and first place get 75$US:banana:

Pm me by 5th of March if interested:icon_cookie:

A

astartes

That's one heck of a kind gesture and footing the bill as well, Donk Frog!

I'd say sign me up for sure, but I'll be doing a bit of vacationing during that time. I'll keep checking back to see a firm date and hopefully I can squeeze it in!

astartes

G

greyfx

I used to play party poker all the time and would own that shit up lol. Never played for real money though always fake money. I'm only good at texas holdem.

D

Donk Frog

Only 8 people intersted so far ....I am going to move it to april 20th(420) in hopes of getting25+ people to play.
Instead of pming me just post interest in this thread and I will PM you when 25 people have entered

D

Donk Frog

If you don't have an account at FULL TilT Poker ....sign up for a new account using the refferal code ChronicPoker420 and enter my 200$ freeroll:icon_cookie: on april 20th/2009 at 4:20pm EST...come on farmers got 5-6 so far need 25 + people to have a good tourney:banana:

S

Slick

I think this is an awesome thing to do, great idea DF!!! I wish I had noticed the topic earlier as I am all over this if you need me.

Good on you man.

Edit: Signed op though I can't find the freeroll table on the 20th to register.

Memorias

Memorias

Yo Dk I signed up a few weeks ago and still waiting for a phone call to confirm what's the deal. How do I get Play? Thanks 4 the Help. :cool0041:

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Hey Donk, can you please put this Shark in Da Water. Im feeling hungry :nod

D

Donk Frog

for those who have signed up at tilt for my freeroll...... tilt is also running freerolls to wsop in vegas win your ten thousand dollar entry fee ....freerolls run every 4 min there are also one hundred dollar freerolls at the following times, 5am; 9am; one pm; 3pm; 5pm 7pm one am ;plus country feeroll exclusive to whatever country u live in ..........just so no one misses there chance at free money ........I now have ten people for the 420 freeroll.....remember if u are new to tilt sign up using refral code ChronicPoker420........On a seprate issue I am germing my beta test beans for OJD....... gthirteenxcholope and amnishahazexgthirteen......diary will start soon.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom