THC Infused whiskey 🥃

• Thread starter Maddabs710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Maddabs710

Maddabs710

Guys, what is the best way to infuse bourbon? Need inputs. Thanks! And happy dabbin’

Maddabs710

Maddabs710

You just need a 1/4 o in a fifth but i heard using decarbed and letting it soak for a few days. Good to mix a 125 mg shot in some coke or pepsi.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Why on earth would you want to? I like my whiskey, and my bowl. I might often more of one without the other. I can't imagine that THC is going to positively affect the taste of my McClellans.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Search for green dragon. Thats what alcohol extraction was called.

You make a tincture by infusing then filtering out the oil through a coffee filter.

Then usually drops under the tounge to ingest. Faster onset than edibles with a shorter but more powerful effect.

Keep wanting to make some but michigan does not allow over 150 proof spirits. Althogh 151 rum is supposed to help flavor the oil. It would be pretty bitter i think.

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

Use a clean extract if you dont want the MJ taste. Or use flower and taste herb infused alcohol.

Or find an extraction guy, and buy his ethanol from his evaporator. Terp-shine!

MBVapester

MBVapester

Guys, what is the best way to infuse bourbon? Need inputs. Thanks! And happy dabbin’
I have been interested in the same thing. Not as a tincture but actually a sipping tea. I like the flavour of both and would like to try it but not sure how much to put in and not have the room spin when I’m done.

Maddabs710

Maddabs710

Why on earth would you want to? I like my whiskey, and my bowl. I might often more of one without the other. I can't imagine that THC is going to positively affect the taste of my McClellans.
Honestly i would rather use rum, as I have a cannabis cookbook showing how to infuse it, but I am open to other ideas as to make it potent. But the only reason I wanna use whiskey is mainly to use for whiskey sours!

Maddabs710

Maddabs710

I have been interested in the same thing. Not as a tincture but actually a sipping tea. I like the flavour of both and would like to try it but not sure how much to put in and not have the room spin when I’m done.
I would decarb 7-9 grams of crushed flower or a gram or 2 of hash oil or distillates, etc. and put it in the liqour for four to seven days and shake twice. But I’d ask around, you might get a better idea

Latest posts

Top Bottom