The 2020 organic grow show

• Thread starter Greatlakes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Inferno

I have a 16 by 32 shed with a wood stove in it that I can do whatever I want with so it should work out well in the long run I might run indoor only but not sure yet. It gets kinda expensive fast so with no outlet for sales it might not work out for me unless I keep it real. Just personal stash.

pinetarbiscuits

pinetarbiscuits

Usually starts for us anywhere between first of aug to mid aug. We can start getting frosts by end of Sept but that doesnt usually slow me down any. I like them now to go through a few good frosts before chop. The manure really helps keep the roots nice and toasty. I've had the lows get to 24 to 26 degrees and when the sun comes out they bounce right back and get beautiful purples.
The only thing I do have to watch for is we can get horrific rain that time of yr and even tho i usually dont get too much bud rot (not enough to even matter) we can get different leaf fungus here.

Last grow I actually was still harvesting til mid November but that is very rare and not usual.
Bud rot was epidemic here last year! We were all out picking off caterpillars constantly, but even untouched buds were rotting in the middle. One of the wettest summer, early falls I've seen in decades in Oklahoma. 90s up through the first week of Oct. Then 13 degrees about Oct. 17. This is why I'm leaning toward faster finishing plants. The less time the flowers are out the less things can happen to them.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Here is a pic of the strain I'm working on ...jelly dream. I have a buddy of mine growing it out indoors because he has a great light set up and I dont.

Pretty frosty for being so young. 😍

Received 4249258271758587
  • Love
Reactions: Ina
Greatlakes

Greatlakes

A small update... the jelly pie I'm having to fim the crap out of the middle now to keep this one from getting too tall.
Screenshot 20200625 112948 Gallery

My lemon crash og is filling the net well...
20200625 105541

My bag seed is still just coming out of reveg... this will be a good producer. She is crazy and wild and hard to tame.
20200625 110105

This wonderwoman is also coming out of reveg too. I accident broke some major branches in transport. She would have the whole net filled up otherwise but she is still doing good and growing every day.
20200623 202114

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

A lot of work got done yesterday. After the pics were took, I cleaned up all the plants under the net, taking off anything that wasn't going to produce.
I them fimmed several of them (I'm looking for shorter and bushier this yr)
They also all got a good drink and and I watered in some mykos
20200626 133443
Screenshot 20200626 173717 Gallery
Screenshot 20200626 173717 Gallery

This Is jilly (jelly pie)
20200626 133434

And this is sally...my other jelly pie
20200626 133443

The lemon crash og never looks as impressive In the pics...but she is a beauty. She got heavily fimmed yesterday.
20200626 133500

My friends plants... she finally caved and gave organics a try. I've helped her every step of the way and she says they are already bigger then her biggest plant she has ever had lol. She is now a believer
20200626 133513

My helper today... was glad to have him there.
20200626 134015

This is my bag seed...she may be a little wild and hard to tame but just give it time and she will be one of my better producers.
20200626 133652

Rooke

Rooke

Oops dont know why it did repeats of the pics
You’re sure rockin it they all look awesome! Can’t wait to see what happens next booya! Hey so I put some horse crap in a muck pail about 1/4 crap and filled it up with water let it sit for 12 or so hours strained it and put some on my tomatoes and they loved it! So I put it on my whole garden and boom it’s the bomb holy crap no more miracle grow I have a ton of horse crap. Now I wonder if I can put it on my gals?

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

You’re sure rockin it they all look awesome! Can’t wait to see what happens next booya! Hey so I put some horse crap in a muck pail about 1/4 crap and filled it up with water let it sit for 12 or so hours strained it and put some on my tomatoes and they loved it! So I put it on my whole garden and boom it’s the bomb holy crap no more miracle grow I have a ton of horse crap. Now I wonder if I can put it on my gals?
Oh I bet your plants do! I bet they are as happy as could be!

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Well we got hammered hard the other night... like tornados and stuff. Plants were all fine but I got more netting ordered to add another layer.
Hope these storms are going to pass us. Mother Nature is brewing up some hefty clouds

Latest posts

Top Bottom