• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Those girl's are sure lookin happy!!!
Nice job Doc!:rock
Thanks waayne!

great thread.
subscribed and still working my way through.

i tried calling dementia 3-4 times last week and did not get an answer. wonder if they are still open?
Thanks bra...as far as dementia im not to fond of the management in place at the moment....kinda dicks!

Hell yeah brutha....guess we're just gonna have to go now!!! Keep me posted...
I'll hit ya up soon killa!

Hope to see you do that HF justice in them buckets. I have a pic of her in my need to try someday list. JK
Thanks man....hope she shines myself! BigUps

Nice thred Dr.
Thanks!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I did those Blowfish a few years back and there are a few keepers in there...

Tex

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Some random shots from the vertical room.....caged up and in their first week of 12/12

DSC09949
DSC09953
DSC09954
DSC09956
DSC09959
DSC09960
DSC09961
DSC09965
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Lookin killer maing!!!

I would get a cage around those as soon as possible, it gets to be harder and harder to pull off the bigger they get and you end up damgin the plant a little trying to get them secured

Tex

This is where you get to point your finger and say i told you so :mooning:mooning

DSC09950
J

Jalisco Kid

What do you think is tweaking your fan leaves(3rd and 5th pic) to turn 90* sideways? Have you ran that JC before? Suerte JK

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

What do you think is tweaking your fan leaves(3rd and 5th pic) to turn 90* sideways? Have you ran that JC before? Suerte JK

could be from recently putting the cages up?? haven't noticed any signs of deficiency or lockout yet....i'll re-check em tomorrow.
What is JC?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Hahaha told ya so...:tongue0011:

If you raise those verts up a little, you will get a little more verticle stretch instead of short shrubs..

Tex

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

who you calling a shrub?!?!? lol
gonna raise them today for the stretch then lower em in about 2 weeks.

L

lil miss lone

Damn, those are gonna Blow Up in those UC's Nice work docta!

Are those commrade 2's clones or from seed? I'll be watching those babies grow ;)

Edit: from seed, lol. I wonder what are your plans for males?

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Damn, those are gonna Blow Up in those UC's Nice work docta!

Are those commrade 2's clones or from seed? I'll be watching those babies grow ;)

Edit: from seed, lol. I wonder what are your plans for males?

getting the tent setup for a seed run, but i dont know who im playing with quite yet.

Top Bottom