The Abyss

• Thread starter Dr. Evil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Anytime a growers cup is held at a bar......well..
i might need to stock up on a roll of velcro, large bottle of super glue and some concrete mix to be on the safe side before i head out.

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Heidi Fleiss The early onset of resin on these chicks is ridiculous!! The mother is strong in this cross

DSC08716
DSC08709
DSC08711
DSC08712
DSC08714
DSC08715
DSC08718
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Heidi Fleiss Stunt Cock used in all gang bang scene's this round

DSC08725
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
How long did ya veg those?...lol I always love that question..

Lookin good brah:cool0041:

Tex

B

Bunny

Beautiful plants and pictures like usual. The Shwartz looks incredible!!!

Bunbun:icon_animal26:

resinryder

resinryder

Whole lotta fire in dat room. Looking killer as always bro. How long did you veg those for, hehe

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

otto and bunbun good to see you guys! ya'll still in the same stomping grounds now days??
rr..hehehe , leave to you to throw the jab hey...lol
thanks 4 stoppin by guy's

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Yea bro that Heidi turned out a real winner. Hit with a snow storm. Hows she smelling? Leaning towards either parent or is it something new and wicked?

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Yea bro that Heidi turned out a real winner. Hit with a snow storm. Hows she smelling? Leaning towards either parent or is it something new and wicked?

BigUps bra!
3 phenos out of the bunch... pheno 1 is a dead on ringer of the PK, smell is dead on kushie goodness.
pheno 2 is a pheno that seems to be passed onto all the crosses that i used the bordello male with, sweeter and chunkier is the trait that male passes off a lot and this is no different, only there is still a subtle kushie undertone present.
pheno 3 is something new and wicked, same structure but bigger yield than the PK, and the smell is like a sour menthol kush....fuckin A!...can tell already im gonna dig all 3.
blessed up
Dr. E

B

Bunny

otto and bunbun good to see you guys! ya'll still in the same stomping grounds now days??

We've migrated north a bit, and got ourselves a little more elbow room. Once my contract runs out were outta here.

Bunbun:icon_animal26:

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

right on bun's!
Some recent shots......
GourdBuster PG-13 x NYCD x KillerQueen by Motarebel

DSC09034
DSC09036
DSC09037
DSC09038
Top Bottom