The Adventure Continues. 2016 Edition

• Thread starter MendoGiantZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

It's a new year here on the farm. I'm going to be doing both of my medical gardens again this year and am going to take you guys along for the ride. We have been hard at work for the past two months getting everything set up ahead of time and planning out this season. Everything is going great so far. We have two light dep greenhouses that are almost two weeks into flowering. We have all our full term babies vegging in our greenhouse under supplemental lights. Got a head start this year and it's already paying off. Did a couple management adjustments with my main workers. Employed one of them full time and he has been killing it so far. We do about 20 hours a week and have stayed way ahead of the work load with almost no other help.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

First year doing light dep. seems like they are pretty happy so far.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

All the starts are coming along nicely. Some of the light dep plants look a little funny. I think it's just because they weren't super healthy when I switched to flowering or maybe it's been a little to cold at night. It could also be from having to much water and it not being warm enough for them to dry out so they stayed wet for like 10 days one time.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I'm gonna lock down that other property. It's in a much warmer climate as well so I'm looking forward to getting some denser nugs. It's a mad scramble to round up more babies now. :). Got 30 seed starts of afghan crossed with what they call the Royal moss up in mendo. And my clone hookup says he has Chemdog #4 babies that he think will do pretty good.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I too dressed all of the light dep today with bone meal and mocha bat guano. Gave them a good watering with cal mag as well. They are really starting to boost. :). We also filled up about half of the other gardens grow bags with the tractor guy. It was hot as fuck today and I was so tired. We got a bunch done though.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

We did less pots this year and we went with bigger pots and spread them out more. I hope it works. I have always been told it's easier to get more weight from doing more numbers but the better the grower you are you can reach the same amount with less plants.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

It was one of the five mom plants that my friend from the city gave me. They were all really woody and this one looked like it had already started to flower. I will ask my friend that gave them to me what it is I didn't have it labeled. I'm excited to do the big 300 gallon pots and spread them out a bunch.

Kdub

Kdub

Looking great man. I've been reading through your other thread for months and diggin it. I'm doing my first dep this year also and I'm stressin it a little. I'm glad to see yours is working out. Are you using breathable plastic? I think I'm gonna use regular 6mil black and try to vent it somehow. I'll be watching. Good luck bro,

Top Bottom