The Adventure Continues. 2016 Edition

• Thread starter MendoGiantZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

I missed the first show, and judging by the look of things I missed something special. I like the way you are all in or nothing. Scoping a new ranch then getting it instead of living on the what if.

I can't wait to see how this goes, this is so far removed from how I do things and where my knowledge base is I'm going to be a sponge I hope.

All the best man

Welsh

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

The new ranch is super nice and the guy that owns it is really mellow. Not sure what gray area is talking about. He got banned from my other thread and most likely will get himself banned from this thread. I can't just hire twenty random people who have never grown cannibus before and assign everyone full time jobs with benefits and retire. My weed would turn out like crap and I also really enjoy doing the farming and the planning myself.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

On the bigger work days I hire my buddy to run the tractor and my three or for friends who are good growers and hard workers and we knock out the big projects. Just because you have made some money doesn't mean that your business or your new adventures won't be kinda stressful or have some unexpected hiccups along the way

Blaze

Blaze

You mean I can't just get loaded all day on beer and joints and hire like 20 people at 100k a year to tend a few plants each, and then retire at 35??? I thought these plants grew themselves, and for free too! Fuck, well there goes my life plan....

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I did my friend a favor and brought my tractor guy up to healdsburg to help him clear out terraces on his hillside so it would be easier to work this year. His place has awesome views of mt st Helena.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

I know it wont have come easy but my god, to have that sort of space to run a project like this. Surely theres no better way of making a living. Beautiful spot and set up man, really is.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I know it wont have come easy but my god, to have that sort of space to run a project like this. Surely theres no better way of making a living. Beautiful spot and set up man, really is.
Thx. I really lucked out on finding these places. The first place my friend told me he knew an old guy that would be willing to lease me his backyard. And the second property I secured from having my real estate come give me an estimate on what she thinks the first property is worth. She told me she doesn't think it's worth what the guy was asking but if I could come set up on her 1 in a half area property and do the same thing. - I said sure :)

Robert72181

Robert72181

I'm using the 12 mil blackout fabric from the local grow store here in Sonoma. They order it and I believe they said it gets brought down from humbolt. I really like it. It's super durable and breathable. (It doesn't rip when u yank on it super hard to try and get it over the hoop house )
Right now on mine I'm using six mill panda film 2pieces I tape together works good I just want something better

Latest posts

Top Bottom