SUPERNATURAL OG, DAY 14!

DAY 14

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Some Girl Scout Cookies!

hey-png.575584
photo-2-png.575583

Dry weight = 1.5 ounces!

Smokes real good although it hasn't cured at all.

I have to admit that it doesn't taste like 'Cookies' in my opinion. It tastes more like Cherry Pie actually :)
Both strains have an intertwined story apparently, and could even be the same and only strain from what I have read.

Anyways, peace!

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Some Girl Scout Cookies!

hey-png.575584
photo-2-png.575583

Dry weight = 1.5 ounces!

Smokes real good although it hasn't cured at all.

I have to admit that it doesn't taste like 'Cookies' in my opinion. It tastes more like Cherry Pie actually :)
Both strains have an intertwined story apparently, and could even be the same and only strain from what I have read.

Anyways, peace!
How long did the gsc take to finish? Seed to harvest.

Quagmire

Quagmire

If your only running 250w bro your freaking killing it.. I think the Lollipop method your using really increases your yields and people should take a good look at how your do this.. get that plant concentrating it's energy on bud development eh? Supernice and cool thread to read thru.
What do you think about the Green Crack, I've been looking at that strain to buy maybe... how about a smoke report buddy.. hehe.

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Thanks a lot guys, much appreciated!!
I am trying my best with the limited space and equipment that I have and everything's going really well - except perhaps for too much heat, which I don't know how to get rid off...
Thank you for your support!!
I'll update pretty soon! The Auto Lemon Bubble is going crazy by the way haha! AND there is a new one: Dutch Passion's Auto Daiquiri Lime! She's 2 days old.
Peace!

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Best way I know is inline fan and exhaust out of the room. Also lowering overall air temp with dedicated window unit or portable unit. And 3rd is the water chiller. Also having the light run at night instead of the day. So its off during the hottest part of the day

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Best way I know is inline fan and exhaust out of the room. Also lowering overall air temp with dedicated window unit or portable unit. And 3rd is the water chiller. Also having the light run at night instead of the day. So its off during the hottest part of the day
Thank you! Well the room is pretty small, and I already have a fan running and blowing air towards the canopy/lights as well as a humidifier. I don't even close the cab's doors because temp would otherwise raise up to 100+ F degrees..! Fortunately the girls don't smell much haha
But I think the problem comes from the fact that the cab is really small and the light produces much heat...
What about cooltubes? Are they any good?
I'm running lights 20 hours a day btw. Should I lower to 18? Is it okay to change the lights schedule while plants are still running?
Thank you!

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Cool tubes that are vented out of the room can drop 30°f. My buddy @BostonGeorge just dropped his from 100+ to 72° the big drop came at night when the temp out side was cooler. Going from an unvented 1kw hps to a cool tube and vented. Ambiant temps around 75 outside of the room. He's in a 5x5x7' tent.

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Here's the new girl!

She's a Dutch Passion's Auto Daiquiri Lime!
She's supposed to bring XXL yields in about 11 weeks. Let's see how Dutch Passion does for me :)

DAY 2!

DAY 2

Top Bottom