The Adventures Of Mushin!

• Thread starter MushinNoShin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

thought this would be a more appropriate place for my thread :)

Muckman420

Muckman420

I'll be watching

miko

miko

Nice size buds in those last few pictures. Well done.
I don't flush at all, but I run only organic. I agree they like to eat all the way until chop date.
If you don't already, work Cap's Tea into your setup. Its awesome and I have seen great plant health improvement since I started using it a few months ago.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I don't flush at all, but I run only organic. I agree they like to eat all the way until chop date.
If you don't already, work Cap's Tea into your setup. Its awesome and I have seen great plant health improvement since I started using it a few months ago.
Thanks, bro! Had a few issues with that run.

Have you noticed an improvement in yield with Cap's Bennies?

I am seriously considering going all organic because I am getting tired of mixing-up nutes. Just seems so much simpler. I just like the yield and sticky-icky that salts give me.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

The strain in the last pic always yellows and drops leaves in early bloom, i have a thread about it in the nutrient and fertilizer section. Can't quite seem to figure it out.

miko

miko

Thanks, bro! Had a few issues with that run.

Have you noticed an improvement in yield with Cap's Bennies?

I am seriously considering going all organic because I am getting tired of mixing-up nutes. Just seems so much simpler. I just like the yield and sticky-icky that salts give me.
I haven't run a full run w/ cap's Tea yet, but judging by improved plant health and larger size.. I expect some much improved results.
I would make the switch. Age Old is a simple feed mix and combined w/ Tea seems to be just right for these ladies to thrive.

Peace~

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

That your setup in your profile pic? That shit is slick as fk!

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I haven't run a full run w/ cap's Tea yet, but judging by improved plant health and larger size.. I expect some much improved results.
I would make the switch. Age Old is a simple feed mix and combined w/ Tea seems to be just right for these ladies to thrive.

Peace~
I use Age Old Organics Grow, Bloom and Kelp. Really gives a terpene profile that I just haven't been able to get with other nutes.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

In order:

-#Kush (aka Mushin's Kush)
-NightFire OG (3rd pic in 1st post)

2nd post starting with pic with chick's finger pointing:

-Chemdog D (Nastiest smelling Chemdog D I've ever come across. In my top 3 favorites. I'm a die-hard Chemdog D fan and this is the best cut I've ever had).
-NightFire OG (different pheno)
-Master Kush
-Head Candy OG (OG S1 x NightFire OG)
Local OG cut that I believe to be an OG S1, Classic/Original OG taste and aroma
-Harvested NightFire OG (Fire leaning pheno)
-Can't remember, some sort of OG cross
-Purple Cheddar
-Chemdog D and "Sour Best Shit Ever!"
-Purple Cheddar (different pheno)
-Hanging buds with black background: AK47

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

@kds710 Your Peyote Purple is absolutely gorgeous, congrats on the POM. Have 2 in bloom myself, one pheno is kinda light colored, not very branchy and was oily to the touch all thru veg, but stunk to high-heaven. Hoping to find some killer phenos to work with. One of my favorite strains from seed.

Most people Pheno hunt by popping 10-20+ beans of the same strain, I pop 2-6 beans at a time, but of 10-20 different strains lol. It helps me slowly sort thru them and Keeps things interesting for me.

Last edited:
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

#Kush @8 weeks

Be brutally honest with me, what do you guys think? I think she looks absolutely amazing, but I've been posting pics and I seem to be the only one so impressed with her lol. She has this old school kush aroma and taste that I haven't come across for a very long time (10 years or so) and when you put it in the air it even smells and looks different from other meds. Dense-ass buds that get these blown-out calyxes and fan-leaves that fade to this beautiful red/purple color. Very thick smoke with this kushy, hashy, earthy, inscenty mossy smell and taste. It's pure fire. That's probably a very biased opinion, tho lol.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom