The Adventures Of Mushin!

• Thread starter MushinNoShin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

#Kush @8 weeks
View attachment 502813

Be brutally honest with me, what do you guys think? I think she looks absolutely amazing, but I've been posting pics and I seem to be the only one so impressed with her lol. She has this old school kush aroma and taste that I haven't come across for a very long time (10 years or so) and when you put it in the air it even smells and looks different from other meds. Dense-ass buds that get these blown-out calyxes and fan-leaves that fade to this beautiful red/purple color. Very thick smoke with this kushy, hashy, earthy, inscenty mossy smell and taste. It's pure fire. That's probably a very biased opinion, tho lol.
Looks gorgeous man. To answer a question from above about caps stuff. The shit rocks. Root pack really makes ur root system flourish. Clean white fatties with an ungodly about of feeder roots every place. The nute pack is full of n fixers comparable to alot but has way more in it and keeps u plant so green while not having to add as much nutrients. And the foliar pack is truly special when I comes to preventative maintenence be it bugs or bad fungi and the lime. I will not necessarily say it will increase ur yeild if ur already dialed in but it will make u already dialed in plants much healthier and really helps keep vigor up and pests down. Thanks my experience anyway. Looks like u r pretty dialed from the looks of things. Great job bro.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Looks gorgeous man. To answer a question from above about caps stuff. The shit rocks. Root pack really makes ur root system flourish. Clean white fatties with an ungodly about of feeder roots every place. The nute pack is full of n fixers comparable to alot but has way more in it and keeps u plant so green while not having to add as much nutrients. And the foliar pack is truly special when I comes to preventative maintenence be it bugs or bad fungi and the lime. I will not necessarily say it will increase ur yeild if ur already dialed in but it will make u already dialed in plants much healthier and really helps keep vigor up and pests down. Thanks my experience anyway. Looks like u r pretty dialed from the looks of things. Great job bro.
Thanks, bro!

This is part of my current run (perpetual, so don't know if "run" is the proper word):

OGKK

Private Reserve

Peyote Purple

#Kush

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

You know, I have the Cap's Bennies and have used the foliar, just need to give the Root and Nute packs a spin. Hey, if it keeps my girls nice and green, I'm DOWN!

Last edited:
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

All look beautiful bro. Who makes the headcandy? Ur Def killing it.
Thank you! The Head Candy is a cross I made using what I believe to be an OGS1 of some sorts that is popular around here and NightFire OG (OGS1 x NightFire OG).

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I had a little incident with pest, so coming-up soon here I have to do seed runs because I used Forbid 4F in veg. I took new clones, but any meds from the mothers treated with Forbid 4F is basically useless.

I figure, why waste good plants and time? Gonna get these girls pregnant!

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Okay, so I want to either take some Peyote Purple (feminized pollen using colloidal silver, if I can't find that 1/10 male), GDP, SFV OG or Fire OG to my #Kush and I'm gonna S1 my Chemdog D. Yea, I be chuckin that shit, lol.

Just for the record, I do have a firm understanding of Mendelian Genetics and the laws of inheritence. At some point I will start a proper project with test crosses to identifying traits and lock them down, but for now I am just having fun. I seem to find the best phenos this way. This is all just for fun/bragging rights.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Finally got the wisdom teeth removed, might be MIA for a minute.

H

happy b

[QUOTE="MushinNoShin, post: 1450562
Most people Pheno hunt by popping 10-20+ beans of the same strain, I pop 2-6 beans at a time, but of 10-20 different strains lol. It helps me slowly sort thru them and Keeps things interesting for me.[/QUOTE]
Haha thats EXACTLY what i do!i dont like the thought of having just one or two strains in a grow.i like to have atleast 3different strains on the go.variety is the spice of life afterall.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Man, @MushinNoShin you're straight killing it! Gorgeous ladies you've got there.

One Love,
tobh

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Man, @MushinNoShin you're straight killing it! Gorgeous ladies you've got there.

One Love,
tobh
Thanks, man!

Don't forget to keep us updated on that funky smellin cross you got goin!

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Couple more weeks out before they get cut, I'm thinking. The cuts were slowing down a bit but then they got this new burst of energy and are like foxtailing and throwing a ton of new white hairs. Have 10 more clones waiting to be ran again. Need to stabilize a bit more for sure when I get the space to do so, but they've taken a huge amount of stress (light issues, drought, shit being dropped on them, being shoved in a box and moved around, etc.) and no sign of nanners yet! Fingers crossed.

Keep doing what you do, I'll be over here watching that fire make me jealous lol.

One Love,
tobh

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Next time I'll keep her closer to the light. The Private Reserve smells so good, classic OG funk. She yielded pretty damn well too, also kept to the edge of the light along with the Skywalker OG. I notice a lot of OGs don't seem to like direct light, this was not the case with these two cuts.

Think I'll pull a QP off a 2 gallon grow bag that was sitting on the edge of the light. Not bad at all, for me, anyways. I can only imagine mono-cropping with her.

I think I'm starting to see a bit of a pattern here; the newer OG hybrids from seed don't really like direct/intense light, but the old OG cuts dig it.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

So I was thinking about this the other day:

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

It has to be the egg, right?

Think about it; the chicken is a descendant of dinosaurs (heard the closest descendent of the T-Rex or Raptor or some shit like that), well, dinosaurs laid eggs. Whatever the chicken evolved from laid eggs, no doubt, so the egg came before the chicken. How has nobody figured this out yet? I mean; I'm sure I'm not the only jerk-off who has thought of this, but wtf?

Please point-out any flaws in my logic here. I'm right, right?

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Just harvested the Skywalker OG and Private Reserve last night. The Skywalker OG has this like bubbly sprite-7-up smell with an acridness to it. The Private Reserve has the classic OG smell, Old School, it's fkn NICE! Yielded sick too!

Top Bottom