The art of selling (to dispensaries and others)

• Thread starter t7rln
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
i hear that i just offed 10 pack of garberville pk for 1900 a pack outdoor is becomming a thing of the past up here in the real norcal everybody and there grandma is growing, wich is kinda good for all us indoor guys and girls because quality usualy beats quantity, i have a fan base that like crackheads is up my ass on when the next run will be done, i think its redundant that most newbies dont read lean study before they say this is what i am going to be doing for a hobby, its a little more than seed dirt water, and the market gets flooded with garbage.

stickyicky

stickyicky

October and onwards is the buyer's market. . . And now in cali we have to deal with an organized network of clubs who band together to shortchange growers. Fuck I love the black market. This year getting 28 for outdoor would be really really good in the main bay area market.

If you can't sell your crop by thanksgiving you probably won't until next summertime unless you export. Next year when I finally get my shit setup proper I'm growing a single blockhead clone that right now is about 3 weeks from perfect and 4 weeks from being moldably dense. If I can grow all that next year I will have product ready october 10 at the latest and this clone is a beast in all categories. It will beat all sours, chems and OG strains by at least 2 weeks more like 3 weeks.

Light deprevation from april onwards is the key! Having product from june onwards all the way through summer would be the way for a smart grower to rise above the masses of fuckwads. You could use this to have a solid connect for the fall harvest and get a good price for it before it is even ready.

Word up!!!

You know the market homeboy!

I'm not droppin samples to be looked at later on by some jack ass that would'nt know a good sativa if it fell on him in the forest. I'm not consigning my shit out either. I learned long ago to stay away from the clubs. It's all about your networking abilities. It helps being in the game for 30 yrs.

Shut my room down for a couple mos. and added a few gimmicks to keep me rollin. As a matter of fact, I flip the light tonite on the new room/crop. Should be cured and ready for moving around Dec. It's all about timing. I don't even want to compete w/ the market in Oct./ Nov. it tends to just piss me off!

FUCK THE CLUBS!

fractal

fractal

I'm not sure how to sell to clubs. I somewhat looked into it but I was told that I needed to attend a class and had to wait for week to get my donation. The week wait wouldn't fly. However I will tell you that around here you can find lbs for 32 all day long. Topshelf to.

Holy crap that is a new one. Attend a class? Wait a week?

I tell you clubs are jerking growers around. Attend a class, that is pretty funny.

S

Surfr

I am in the Nor Cal area and get 3600 all day long and it's not OG.. While that's not what the prices used to be, it's still plenty for me. Quality folks, quality. If you are producing sub par buds, you either need to step up your game or exit the industry.

fractal

fractal

i hear that i just offed 10 pack of garberville pk for 1900 a pack outdoor is becomming a thing of the past up here in the real norcal everybody and there grandma is growing, wich is kinda good for all us indoor guys and girls because quality usualy beats quantity, i have a fan base that like crackheads is up my ass on when the next run will be done, i think its redundant that most newbies dont read lean study before they say this is what i am going to be doing for a hobby, its a little more than seed dirt water, and the market gets flooded with garbage.

WTF is wrong with you man? I am serious, when someones drops a lb for 1900 you are basically telling every other grower "fuck you!"

This kind of shit is what makes it harder for everybody, you really should take it out of state instead. Thanks for nothing.

B

Blegit21

gonna be tuff getting 28 for outdoor Imo, This yr the market will be more flooded then ever. I know alot of folks planning on offing for 22 or so. Chit theres still work from last yr!!! Guys holding out for 25+ and cutting off there nose to spite there face.

For real! i have a mutual friend that is fucking himself over holding out for too much. hard headed older folk... and now i dont know what the hell he's gonna do now that its harvest time again, just start sitting on even more weight? yea that sounds like fun...
Gonna be interesting to see how things go this year and next.

persiankid

persiankid

The market is super saturated. I guess this is when the true green-thumbs and the wannabe's and hobby guys are going to start getting separated...it's do proper work or get out.. the sad part is the market that the lower grade peeps are creating is giving a terrible name to mmj and mj all together...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Not right now it's not super-saturated. I have people breathing down my neck from all directions who say they'll take anything and everything I have RIGHT NOW. Kinda funny, considering it's just east of Sact'o.

4K/lb isn't bad, makes me a happy girl.

420OGFarmhand

I going to be rich Not!

yeah hey, Ive never grown!!! I just bought property up north and Im gonna grow weed bro! Its the latest and greatest! Everyone's doing it, Im gonna be rich!

I hear this all the time. Thats why I sell pic's and shovels and not meds!!! lol!!

LOL You Think So Many have come up here with the same idea only to be ruined by weather or Bugs. If its so easy everyone would do it your not in Kansas Dorthy

TortureKill

TortureKill

I cant imagine what its gna be like in Cali this fall. Everyones gonna be sitting on their stash. I know I Would be. The market is gonna be flooded and after talking with some buddies out there folks will be lucky to move a lb. for anything over 2k.. Thats just insane, considering were 4500/lb here. You might be able to get me to move at 3800. But it the dead of winter u wont find it lower than 4k. This thing the disp are doing is really interesting. Sounds like what u gotta do is buddy up with an owner thats main motives arent making themselves rich. Develop a relationship with them thats U help me Ill help you.. Yall both make out, all three parties are happy.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Dead of winter is when all the OD stuff's been pulled in, has a good cure on it, and has been trimmed up. Seems to be one of the best times to buy. However, this year I've spoken with several OD growers who've been hit hard by things like fusarium wilt and pests and I have a feeling they're not the only ones. So, that may reduce the glut that was experienced last year.

So, how does one open up a business and keep that business going without being focused on the bottom line?

B

Bobby Smith

I cant imagine what its gna be like in Cali this fall. Everyones gonna be sitting on their stash. I know I Would be. The market is gonna be flooded and after talking with some buddies out there folks will be lucky to move a lb. for anything over 2k.

So you're gonna sit on it until next year when prices are down to $1500/lb.?

Not sure why people wouldn't assume that they're just gonna keep dropping..........I know I would.

stickyicky

stickyicky

I cant imagine what its gna be like in Cali this fall. Everyones gonna be sitting on their stash. I know I Would be. The market is gonna be flooded and after talking with some buddies out there folks will be lucky to move a lb. for anything over 2k.. Thats just insane, considering were 4500/lb here. You might be able to get me to move at 3800. But it the dead of winter u wont find it lower than 4k. This thing the disp are doing is really interesting. Sounds like what u gotta do is buddy up with an owner thats main motives arent making themselves rich. Develop a relationship with them thats U help me Ill help you.. Yall both make out, all three parties are happy.

You don't scare us!!! Worry about your market! 4500 an elbow sounds like Nebraska or maybe Okiehoma. Gotta worry bout other shit in those cases.

It's all relative anyway. It's called adaptation in the market place. Up the output!

Torturekill- "Sounds like what u gotta do is buddy up with an owner thats main motives arent making themselves rich. Develop a relationship with them thats U help me Ill help you.. Yall both make out, all three parties are happy."

Sounds great in theory. Too bad only one group is looking to "make out" round here. And it ain't the grower's.

FUCK PROP 19 and RL

fractal

fractal

Now that sucks, holding onto last year's crop when this year's is already starting to come in! I guess if you nitrogen sealed your pounds they will look perfectly fine but damn that is lame.

It was real fun, the growing thing was. . . I'm still in it for the long run but Poppies are going to be my main cash crop from now on. $1-2 apiece for dried pods x however many tens of thousands of pods I can grow on a few acres.

fractal

fractal

This thing the disp are doing is really interesting. Sounds like what u gotta do is buddy up with an owner thats main motives arent making themselves rich.

Problem is SO MANY operations now are owned by 30-40 somethings who got out of hi tech, computers, etc. . . To cash in on the MMj now BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO BALLS. After years of the hardcore believers making this possible the fucking yuppie assholes are milking it for all it's worth. It's ALL ABOUT $$$$ to them.

You should have seen the fatass loser who I think owns the green heart in Anderson. I went in there once and he was in there with his 50 year old, backwards cap and goatee sporting loser friends hanging out like they were 13 year olds getting high in the garage. There was not a single bit of professional care providing going on in there. . . Just some old fucks reliving their youth telling me that some beaster looking purple erkle was the best pot on earth.

This shit's all messed up man, gotten way off track. Just yesterday I saw another dispensary full of gangster wannabe moron employees, when is this shit going to get serious?

rawman

rawman

Problem is SO MANY operations now are owned by 30-40 somethings who got out of hi tech, computers, etc. . . To cash in on the MMj now BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO BALLS. After years of the hardcore believers making this possible the fucking yuppie assholes are milking it for all it's worth. It's ALL ABOUT $$$$ to them.

You should have seen the fatass loser who I think owns the green heart in Anderson. I went in there once and he was in there with his 50 year old, backwards cap and goatee sporting loser friends hanging out like they were 13 year olds getting high in the garage. There was not a single bit of professional care providing going on in there. . . Just some old fucks reliving their youth telling me that some beaster looking purple erkle was the best pot on earth.

This shit's all messed up man, gotten way off track. Just yesterday I saw another dispensary full of gangster wannabe moron employees, when is this shit going to get serious?

It's like that in any med state you should've seen this place called Big Daddys in MI at a expo. They where all walking around tattooed up young kids and dirty looking old guys. N instead of doing something involved with meds and helping others (like there supposedly doing) they where having abeauty show with about 8 girls. Not that I was complaining they where cute :) but thats not what it was supposed to be about. N I also have nothing against tattoos but these kids where just trying to look like straight thugs and thats not the image I want associated with my meds. Then there is a place called liberty that made me laugh with there quality and prices of meds. One place told me they wouldn't go over 325 a zone for some REAL kush(pic below) which I know u guys would love to get but here the price is much higher for actual quality at least 350. But what cracked me up more is they said 325 max because there no profit but that sell meds at 50-65 a 1/8 and 15-25 a gram. Yet make no profit? Idk how that works. But I hate the bad image this people give off.

picture.php

fractal

fractal

Now that you mention it, I think that most pot clubs in california should close up, renovate and re-open as strip clubs. The atmosphere of most clubs and the employees would be more suited to running a strip joint IMHO.

Z

Zissou Intern

35 - 4 in cali all day long.

i come out here to the east coast, NC n shit, 6k an elbow. NOT EVEN FUCKING JOKING. saw my homie bust out the loot ON OUTDOOR TRAINWRECK. no fucking joke. i was dumbfounded. 6 full for an outdoor p here. i've seen him get "deals" on a # for 5-5200.

all i gotta say is fuck cali hahaha.

H

haole

35 - 4 in cali all day long.

i come out here to the east coast, NC n shit, 6k an elbow. NOT EVEN FUCKING JOKING. saw my homie bust out the loot ON OUTDOOR TRAINWRECK. no fucking joke. i was dumbfounded. 6 full for an outdoor p here. i've seen him get "deals" on a # for 5-5200.

all i gotta say is fuck cali hahaha.

shit... i've dropped da fire on some heads (lonestar's killer queen, giesel, abusive kush) for 32.

Top Bottom