The art of selling (to dispensaries and others)

• Thread starter t7rln
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DTray

Dtray. Dispensary is a scammer. He gets greenhouse and outdoor for those low prices but not good indoor. He is lying to you.

It all depends on quality. SUper dank maybe 250 is fair. If its alright then 200 is the lowest but thats really low. and those are larger quantity prices broken down.

Do us all a favor and dont give it to this guy. I would not go there again to buy meds but if you do then tell him you got 250 from his competition.

Some of these despinsary owners are shady.

Hey thanks a lot. I will not be shooting myself in the foot and give it away for that cheap (The right friends and family I hook them up though )

Coastal Green I am right around the corner from you so on my next crop I will be seeing you guys. What kind of fire are you looking for and what sells the best and fastest? I plan on Schrom and sour og I am thinking. or I might hold out another two weeks to start another cherry AK-47 batch

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
I agree grow better pot<<>PERIOD<<

Are you getting over 4k for that pestilence??<<as that doesn't' look like top shelf AAA imo

gtd

LOL Wow. Let me assure ya GTD. The Pestilence is up there with the best! Trust me, Ive grown most all the "Elite" AAA grade cuts around(including most of the ones Ive seen you post) and this cut is as fire as them all(if not more so):)

vector

vector

Up North they tend to buy only quality at the finer clubs. Oh there is alot of B grade around this year but they just don`t buy it.Lot of the B grade goes down South I gess. Sorry bout that ..LOL! Clubs are well stocked up here and even the best is moving very slow.Street prices being so low has also had it`s effect on despenceries sales.

I disagree. I was just in the bay area and visited about 25 dispensaries including harborside. The quality overall was about the same as down here. The main difference was the lack of Kush crosses up north. In LA every spot has a zillion kush hybrids. Up north the purps selection is much better.

singingcrow

singingcrow

I totally agree that you need to know someone in order to get a good deal for your work. I only mess with one guy at a time as it's better IMO to trust each other and respect them. It let's me know that my work is going into the right hands not some random customer. I want patients to get medicine is what I'm saying, I guess. lol I have nothing against recreational users though. Nothing at all. Everyone should enjoy the plant.

Cheers,
Crom

That is 120% exactly how I feel. Wonder if you just took a dive into my bodysuit or something? Should I tell my husband I have a computer crush? :fighting0085:

singingcrow

singingcrow

Sorry to drag this thread out of the bottom of the barrel, but I really wanted to know:

Has anything changed much in terms of projections for 2011/2012? This post was pretty much parsed for 2010/2011 forecast. (Sorry, Im a business analyst and a nerdy chick)

I'm mostly curious about your NorCal to SoCal ratio. Is even the SD area a subset with it's own pricing, different than 310/714?

Top Bottom