the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I forget which one it was but they're all kind of pineappley, well the two Remos are, the other one I don't remember? it's all in jars at 61% RH right now going to let them cure for a while then sample each one of them with my morning coffee see if I can get a better impression? Then I'm probably going to grind it all up LOL Honestly it was barely a harvest, it was more an annoyance
Not having to purchase isn't all that annoying😉

I too need to start logging my reasons for doing A or B. My short term memory is getting shorter.😖

Moshmen

Moshmen

So there's pot now that taste like pineapple, strawberry,banana,mango all fruity flavours. Is there any out there with whiskey. scotch, Jalapeno, Tabasco like tastes? lol It's like the vape flavours the kids are smoking, my son smells like he works in a kindergarten smoking his vape. I'm just too old I guess cantankerizim has set in. I tell ya in my day we wouldn't have put up with none of this fruit flavoured nonsense in our pot. 😀
No but we dried pot in the sun ! No cure and had that “ gotta cough to get off “ mentality !
Now days I roll and smoke no coughing in less I overtoke! So cannabis has come along way for the better!! My mother in law with copd can still smoke my pot grown outdoors !

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Haven't seen this vid in a long time; Patty bags
So there's pot now that taste like pineapple, strawberry,banana,mango all fruity flavours. Is there any out there with whiskey. scotch, Jalapeno, Tabasco like tastes? lol It's like the vape flavours the kids are smoking, my son smells like he works in a kindergarten smoking his vape. I'm just too old I guess cantankerizim has set in. I tell ya in my day we wouldn't have put up with none of this fruit flavoured nonsense in our pot. 😀
I got one for you, tastes like hashish & black pepper; Barney's Farm 8-Ball Kush, probably the favorite of everything I've grown so far but it has a little bit of a cough to it, at least it gives me one

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

No but we dried pot in the sun ! No cure and had that “ gotta cough to get off “ mentality !
Now days I roll and smoke no coughing in less I overtoke! So cannabis has come along way for the better!! My mother in law with copd can still smoke my pot grown outdoors !
I would disagree; the best cannabis I've ever smoked in my life was in the 70s and likely dried as you described, out in the sun

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

My Dream! 😊 ..livin'it!
20191130 080336

(except for the damn thrips, no new signs but they're going to get hit again tomorrow believe me! 🏴‍☠️

20191130 080403

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

And here's why I strongly advocate never spraying anything on a healthy plant, not saying it is, just saying brown spot/black ring = (not going to say the word 🤞)

20191201 080845
20191201 080945

The only spot I could find, the leaf has been removed, plenty of air movement and humidity has been low, generally 40% or below -copper is standing by!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
And here's why I strongly advocate never spraying anything on a healthy plant, not saying it is, just saying brown spot/black ring = (not going to say the word 🤞)

View attachment 916146View attachment 916147

The only spot I could find, the leaf has been removed, plenty of air movement and humidity has been low, generally 40% or below -copper is standing by!
You didn't answer my queery into your magic mix for the Solo cup Challenge. Promix? worm castings? magic sauce?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So tonight the bloom plants get their second spinosad treatment; also the black dog in the center is going to get staked out a bit, she's the one that had that brown spot that we won't speak of

The Indian bubble gums grow into that perfect bush shape with just a topping or two; if I lined them up they'd be a hedge! LOL I just leave them be, they know what they're doing
20191130 080336

There a popular plant, there a fast-acting happy uplifting buzz that people seem to like for some curious reason LOL maybe has to do with the holidays?

You didn't answer my queery into your magic mix for the Solo cup Challenge. Promix? worm castings? magic sauce?
Just promix and a little added perlite, I'm thinking I need to put some bigger holes in it I've got a lot of little ones but I think I need some bigger ones

I've never put a plant into a Solo Cup frankly I would never use them, I use 3 and 5 in square pots, and I start seeds in 1.5 in square pots I've got the cup in a little square pot now to keep it from falling over :/

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

UPDATE:

2ND application spinosad; Bloom tent on 12/1, at 10 p.m.

Start watering in BT at the mornings feeding on 12/2, at 6a.m.

Black dog
20191201 233326

Last edited:
Top Bottom