the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Sonoma seeds
Now I remember it it did have a coffee taste and I'm a big coffee fan I'm about to perk some up right now I remember one day I was riding my bike I smoked not even half of the joint of this and I had to stop my bike and sit and watch the waves for 15 minutes or so it was just nice, never got that same exact hi or feeling from it again but I did like it overall now that I'm thinking about it you got me wanting to try this or at least some chocolate Thai!

Screenshot 20200316 052916 Chrome
Screenshot 20200316 052900 Chrome

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I hear a lot of talk on the news now about social d .. don't think this is what they are referring to tho?

got my first ever food order from Amazon today nearly missed all my delivery options for the whole week because I took a minute to breathe I can't believe the Widespread Panic (not the band) and didn't get what I wanted, got what I could grab for the most part

but I don't have to go out for well milk will be the limiting factor but I've got a lot of milk in a freezer, when I run out of milk I'll hit the dairy creamer, shit should have added dairy creamer to my shopping list, well I'll probably be ordering again next week I'll put it on my list, wish Amazon could deliver ammunition, but if I hit the bottom of that Reserve we're all going to be in deep shit by then believe me so with the things I ordered yesterday and today I won't be going into any store for over a month & it will either be better or worse by then so forget about it now

And pardon my language and I do try to watch it but I got to say right now that this is some fucked up shit boy

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
We should spread our meds out to all that are over reacting and just plainly need to chill the Fu$& out. LOL. Tonight the wife and I are watching Pink Floyd’s “The Wall”. Fun fun!

Probably one of the highest experiences I've ever had in my life was watching that movie in my friends basement hooked up to a wicked sound system. I think I was in grade 9 and I dont think I'd been smoking pot for more than a few months at the time, and I was just cooked.. That movie just blew my mind.

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

I was merely kidnapped by friends and taken to a drive-in to watch it wayyy back, and it blew my mind. Hated my friends for awhile, also.

Jamie73

Jamie73

I’ve seen it up close live 3 times in early 90’s no roger waters but David Gilmore sent me some were that was the most pleasant experience ever! God knows what I was smoking, it was old school purple skunk. Maybe a window pain stamp or 2. Lol

Jamie73

Jamie73

80’s my self. I had some great teachers. My parents, to my 7 uncles, then my own. I love music. Love it even more live. Even if it’s a good cover band. And Stevie Ray is one of those on my, if I can bring that singer/musician back for one more night. So I can be front row list.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Shout out to Stop & Shop who's giving seniors an hour and a half to shop before the masses come in and steal all the toilet paper, they've got my business if/when I have to go out

Top Bottom