the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

I live right in the middle of retirement town! People are scared here for sure no bars for 30 days restaurants at 50% max they have set up drive thru testing stations !
But the fence calls are still coming! Even had one customer tell me they were waiting for test results and self quarantine, could I do the work without face to face contact ? Absolutely!
So while I will send all the positive vibes and prayers to my senior friends ! Itโ€™s business as usual in the mosh household ! Please all ya all at risk take the precautions!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I live right in the middle of retirement town! People are scared here for sure no bars for 30 days restaurants at 50% max they have set up drive thru testing stations !
But the fence calls are still coming! Even had one customer tell me they were waiting for test results and self quarantine, could I do the work without face to face contact ? Absolutely!
So while I will send all the positive vibes and prayers to my senior friends ! Itโ€™s business as usual in the mosh household ! Please all ya all at risk take the precautions!
Hey Mosh you be well too! This too shall pass (the trick is living through it)
โœŒ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Moshmen

Moshmen

Exactly! I will do my part to help if able, at this time Iโ€™m as healthy as any 50 year old can (cept for my back) lmao but I donโ€™t count that as I hear countless stories way worse than mine! I am truly blessed with healthy family with all children close by and parents with ability to stay safe at home as you have chose to do! Good choice by the way.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

UPDATE:

CLOSED!

THE BEACH HOUSE IS ON LOCKDOWN:

Due to unprecedented circumstances caused by the Wuhan Virus the beach house will be closed indefinitely:

Please feel free to enjoy our pre-recorded musical selections!

fishbuds

fishbuds

strange days beachy, that's for sure.

how about a change of pace in here? since i dont have my own thread :0

so much time on hands may have to spring a thread of my own, for now, metalupurazz :) :) :)

these guys robbed me of my childhood, lololol praise be the metal

Moshmen

Moshmen

strange days beachy, that's for sure.

how about a change of pace in here? since i dont have my own thread :0

so much time on hands may have to spring a thread of my own, for now, metalupurazz :) :) :)

these guys robbed me of my childhood, lololol praise be the metal

Wore up ur azz concert to school once, they made us go home and change! Lol
So raw and unpolished back then, love it

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

20200321 052431

20200321 052351

20200321 074948

Latest posts

Top Bottom