the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Police posted at ours!
Man it really seems like your governor dropped the ball by about two weeks! Typical politician wanted the tourist dollar from spring break, probably thought he could sneak it in, even though all those Meatheads went home and made their family's sick

we're going to have to start voting a lot smarter in this country or we're going to continue with the same bullshit we've had for the last 75 years, unfortunately I'm pretty sure I know which way this is going to go👎

I'm old anyway and if I catch this I won't survive it so I don't really give half a rat's fuzzy behind, but like the song says...

Last edited:
Jamie73

Jamie73

Man it really seems like your governor dropped the ball by about two weeks! Typical politician wanted the tourist dollar from spring break, probably thought he could sneak it in, even though all those Meatheads went home and made their family's sick

we're going to have to start voting a lot smarter in this country or we're going to continue with the same bullshit we've had for the last 75 years, unfortunately I'm pretty sure I know which way this is going to go👎

I'm old anyway and if I catch this I won't survive it so I don't really give half a rat's fuzzy behind, but like the song says...
Love NIN¡!!!!!!!!!!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Finally got the cuts taken LOL took me a week of avoidance, but it's done..
20200402 214600

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I must be the only person on this website recording classic MLB games, probably just one of a handful in the country. I watch one occasionally during regular baseball time to help keep things more normal:

I don't know if we'll ever have normal Sports, concerts, parades & Gatherings again?

Indian Bubblegum
(Indiana Bubblegum × Bubba Kush)
Screenshot 20200404 044925 Gallery

Terpz719

Terpz719

I must be the only person on this website recording classic MLB games, probably just one of a handful in the country. I watch one occasionally during regular baseball time to help keep things more normal:

I don't know if we'll ever have normal Sports, concerts, parades & Gatherings again?

Indian Bubblegum
View attachment 957325
Looking good! Sweet genetics.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter

Indian Bubblegum
View attachment 957325
Hey Beach how do you keep track of your plants? Spread sheet?
I'm having a hard time keeping it all straight do you have a method you could share?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Hey Beach how do you keep track of your plants? Spread sheet?
I'm having a hard time keeping it all straight do you have a method you could share?
Oh man for the first year-and-a-half I didn't write anything down

and then somebody yelled at me cuz she got mad that I didn't write anything down lol

so I wrote everything down right up until maybe end of last year beginning of this year

I've written almost nothing since then

But each plant gets a duct tape label and also a popsicle stick with an assigned number and a date it went into bloom

so that's my sad system right now, and also why I'm still rehabbing my mother plants because I stopped playing attention few months back, I've really dropped the ball

but normally I write every single thing I feed & do to every plant down

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Oh man for the first year-and-a-half I didn't write anything down

and then somebody yelled at me cuz she got mad that I didn't write anything down lol

so I wrote everything down right up until maybe end of last year beginning of this year

I've written almost nothing since then

But each plant gets a duct tape label and also a popsicle stick with an assigned number and a date it went into bloom

so that's my sad system right now, and also why I'm still rehabbing my mother plants because I stopped playing attention few months back, I've really dropped the ball

but normally I write every single thing I feed & do to every plant down
I'd like some system where I can see at a glance
1 Chemdog 7 weeks flower
1 Galiano Candy 7 weeks flower
2 KC39 2 weeks flower
2 MC... 2 weeks flower
2 Galiano Candy 2 weekls flower
1 Grand Daddy purple still in veg 1.5 months old
1 Sweet tooth still in veg 1.5 months old
1 Chocolope... about 1.5 months in veg
3 Galiano Candy clones..... about 1 month old
3 Chemdog clones about 1 month old
6 grand daddy purple cuttings
4 Chocolope cuttings
4 sweet tooth cuttings/clones
3 KC39 cuttings/clones
2 MC cuttings

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

1 Chemdog 7 weeks flower
2 KC39 2 weeks flower
2 MC... 2 weeks flower
3 Chemdog clones about 1 month old
6 grand daddy purple cuttings
4 sweet tooth cuttings/clones
3 KC39 cuttings/clones
2 MC cuttings
Used to write everything down on just plain paper on a clipboard, every single watering the time, the pH PPM whatever, any additives did I take cuttings, everything

I didn't do anything without writing it down, now I don't write anything down again and I'm a little mad at myself about it

Anyway when I did it that's what I did it worked fine for me I am not that into computers if I'm honest, not anymore

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Used to write everything down on just plain paper on a clipboard, every single watering the time, the pH PPM whatever, any additives did I take cuttings, everything

I didn't do anything without writing it down, now I don't write anything down again and I'm a little mad at myself about it

Anyway when I did it that's what I did it worked fine for me I am not that into computers if I'm honest, not anymore
I was using paper calendars but with the overlap on the months it took too much paper and it was too confusing with so many sheets. The computer works well to keep track but I'm thinking blackboard wall to make up a chart and schedule so I can see it without opening each document.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Indian Bubblegum
View attachment 957325
It’s gonna be a while for normal! I’ll bet that people are so scared that a sellout concert or game or race is years away! Look for the video game market to increase ! There’s your stock tip for the day

Moshmen

Moshmen

1 Chemdog 7 weeks flower
2 KC39 2 weeks flower
2 MC... 2 weeks flower