the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
10w30

10w30

Supporter
I don't want to think about what I just went through just to bring groceries in the house
did you have to wait in line? they are closing the grocery stores here for 2 days over this holiday weekend. a politician wants to ensure the essential workers get a rest/days off. im thinking it will put a run on the grocery stores and i need to go there tomorrow. i'll probably take a lysol wipe and wipe down the cart so i feel better.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

did you have to wait in line? they are closing the grocery stores here for 2 days over this holiday weekend. a politician wants to ensure the essential workers get a rest/days off. im thinking it will put a run on the grocery stores and i need to go there tomorrow. i'll probably take a lysol wipe and wipe down the cart so i feel better.
Wuhan virus isolation:
Day 33

I wouldn't go in a store on a dare right now, it was a delivery order. I also finished my last pre-apocalypse frozen dinner today, now there's nothing clean left in the world, nothing..

On a more personal note may God bless the grocery store workers, truck & delivery drivers and also First Responders, med workers; also less in the news but none the less of a blessing are the volunteers who are picking up the slack where corrupt &/or incompetent local government has typically failed communities like mine.

Last edited:
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
We missed you when you were away for awhile Mister Carver! Glad you're back & feeling better, it is a very stressful time!😷🧤
With all the ( for lack of a better word) panic with media and even sites unrelated with their warnings blasting on the screen.... I get it I've been watching this thing develop from the beginning and it got to the point where I have had enough, I need a break from it all. My wife and I are ( my new term for married hermits) Hermies any ways so its been plants and workshop with adblocked TV/ movies, re-watching Dexter & Weeds and walking my cat Coal. We just did a new loop around down some old rail tracks that have been removed over a mile I figure Coal loved it he jogs along just like a puppy with the regular stop and sniffs. I just noticed a few that are missing in action I wonder if they're doing the same as I , just taking a media break.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I love Dexter! 😎👍 I'm also a fan of Bob's Burgers ✌🤣

I've got to go do some transplanting in a few minutes myself but I'm not updating much, I'm barely even going in the garden these days, not that anything I have is going to finish up anytime soon, but I have nothing prepared behind the current set yet.. but I do have a couple ideas LOL

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Sunny weather over the last few days. Cleaned the yard, yes mowed my lawn, thank you organic fertilizers for jumping my grass as fast as you did. On the other side I wanted to share some photos of my surprise Auto!
Nice-looking work! 😎👍

• Wuhan Virus Isolation: Day 34
Veg Rehab continues:

A spare black dog went from a 5-inch Square to a 3-gallon pot today

New soil mix is 3,3,2 / Pro mix, worm castings, & perlite.. it's what I have available!? 🤞😑

Jamie73

Jamie73

I've grown 1 auto. Didn't come out as close as this. Haven't seen any photos of one this big. I'm sure there out there. She's got a good 3oz on it now. Still throwing out flowers. Big and thick. The smell is so good. Between sugar cookie and floral. No need for a charcoal filter for this girl. Snell's better than spring.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Sunny weather over the last few days. Cleaned the yard, yes mowed my lawn, thank you organic fertilizers for jumping my grass as fast as you did. On the other side I wanted to share some photos of my surprise Auto!
What was this strain again? May have to get me some of that?! I'm not against autos and I'm going to start doing some 420 shopping soon I'll check it out?! (although I do have my eye on a particular red Paki)

I've had a few Autos that were beasts, one was called Choc-o-matic and it was huge and gave me quite a good return of some nice Beach bud

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Pretty girl.
Thanks she's actually kind of beat up if I'm honest! I was going to quit growing for a while and I decided to, if nothing else keep the mother's while I decided what I was going to do

but I really let them slide for a while so I'm working to rehab a handful of Mother's now, few more I'm trying to get clones from now then I'm going to bin the beat up mothers, they're nothing I would flower

That black dog in the pic is from a previous set that I didn't have room to bloom so I held her back, if she keeps getting healthy she'll go into flower in a couple weeks

Moshmen

Moshmen

I love Dexter! 😎👍 I'm also a fan of Bob's Burgers ✌🤣

I've got to go do some transplanting in a few minutes myself but I'm not updating much, I'm barely even going in the garden these days, not that anything I have is going to finish up anytime soon, but I have nothing prepared behind the current set yet.. but I do have a couple ideas LOL
Weeds is a good series too.

Moshmen

Moshmen

What was this strain again? May have to get me some of that?! I'm not against autos and I'm going to start doing some 420 shopping soon I'll check it out?! (although I do have my eye on a particular red Paki)

I've had a few Autos that were beasts, one was called Choc-o-matic and it was huge and gave me quite a good return of some nice Beach bud
Growin a version of that rite now called chocolate skunk , she’s a little thirsty ignore the droopy leaves

Latest posts

Top Bottom