the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Beach sounds nice right now! I love the outdoors, nothing better than to put one in the air and enjoy life.
This is the new beach LOL
20200415 021007

🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

While I was ranting about the MLB with Bobbi Baseball this morning I managed to get some cuts taken; I really miss baseball

20200416 143742

Cut a couple more Leafs off the bushy pair after I saw this picture LOL!

They're under a dome in my seed starting mix of perlite and vermiculite at 78° 🤞

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I’d go HID. But the heat and fire hazard were in set up makes me way to nervous. Especially going thru a terrible house fire in my 20’s
If I was starting again I'd either go cmh or exactly what you bought

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Black d.o.g at 82 days; I've taken them between 83 and 93 so tomorrow morning she's my focus during coffee, from seeing her tonight in the back of the tent I'd say another week
20200416 222417

and I won't even be checking the Indian bubblegum yet who's also at 80 Days, 10-14 more days for her

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Black d.o.g at 82 days; I've taken them between 83 and 93 so tomorrow morning she's my focus during coffee, from seeing her tonight in the back of the tent I'd say another week
View attachment 962542

and I won't even be checking the Indian bubblegum yet who's also at 80 Days, 10-14 more days for her

Have you tried using the camera flash to cut through the red hps light? Thats how i get my flower pics.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Need coffee..

13quwf

..going to pull that black dog out and check her, she could possibly be ready?🤞 Going to grab some close-up tric pics

Brewing up some Morning Blend and sitting there checking trichomes is one of the favorite things I do related to growing. I like to take my time and really get in tight on those trichomes with that close-up lens, it's the only way I can really see the trikes anymore

I'm not buying those cheap throwaway loops and slide-lights and other gimmicky things anymore they don't last, I've got a small drawer full of dead ones out there. I'm not buying anything made in China anymore if I can avoid it

Schnauzer

Schnauzer

Need coffee..

View attachment 962605

..going to pull that black dog out and check her, she could possibly be ready?🤞 Going to grab some close-up tric pics

Brewing up some Morning Blend and sitting there checking trichomes is one of the favorite things I do related to growing. I like to take my time and really get in tight on those trichomes with that close-up lens, it's the only way I can really see the trikes anymore

I'm not buying those cheap throwaway loops and slide-lights and other gimmicky things anymore they don't last, I've got a small drawer full of dead ones out there. I'm not buying anything made in China anymore if I can avoid it
Good morning

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Guten Morgen mister Schnauzer & welcome to the beach house!

Two more attempts at pictures on the potato cam (flash on lol!)
20200417 062212
20200417 062720

(Top black dog, bottom Indian Bubblegum)

Almost every bamboo stick I own is in these two plants! 🌲🌲

Forgot to grab a picture of the bubble gum when I had it out didn't bother pulling the Black Dog out a cursory look and believe it or not but at 82 days today it's almost all clear trichomes

2020 04 17 06 16 04 052

2020 04 17 06 16 48 669

I usually pull it out, set up a tripod to get some nice steady close-ups but I didn't have to bother today, a few quick cursory shots and it's obvious they're all clear

It's advertised as a 48 - 55 Day plant by the breeder so just saying; definitely worth having in your garden in my opinion, just don't buy it because of the quick finish time referenced ..like I did LOL just kidding I was looking for a good blackberry and this was recommended by hydro red

What I've seen from this strain is that from 83 to 93 days depending on the seasonal temperature, this girl ripens almost all at once over about a 3-day period. From the way it looked this morning I won't start checking it for another week, this one will run past 90 days 🤦‍♂️

Schnauzer

Schnauzer

View attachment 962632View attachment 962633

Forgot to grab a picture of the bubble gum when I had it out didn't bother pulling the Black Dog out a cursory look and believe it or not but at 82 days today it's almost all clear trichomes

View attachment 962635
View attachment 962636

I usually pull it out, set up a tripod to get some nice steady close-ups but I didn't have to bother today, a few quick cursory shots and it's obvious they're all clear

It's advertised as a 48 - 55 Day plant by the breeder so just saying; definitely worth having in your garden in my opinion, just don't buy it because of the quick finish time referenced ..like I did LOL just kidding I was looking for a good blackberry and this was recommended by hydro red

What I've seen from this strain is that from 83 to 93 days depending on the seasonal temperature, this girl ripens almost all at once over about a 3-day period. From the way it looked this morning I won't start checking it for another week, this one will run past 90 days 🤦‍♂️
They are looking quite chunked up

Terpz719

Terpz719

View attachment 962632View attachment 962633

View attachment 962635
View attachment 962636

They're looking great! Thanks for the update. I'm really interested in the Black Dog, and it's good to know that she can run that long.

Jamie73

Jamie73

I hate snow, especially April 18,th snow! So far 4-5 inches. Way to late in southern New england. But has happened.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
While I was ranting about the MLB with Bobbi Baseball this morning I managed to get some cuts taken; I really miss baseball

View attachment 962397

Cut a couple more Leafs off the bushy pair after I saw this picture LOL!

They're under a dome in my seed starting mix of perlite and vermiculite at 78° 🤞
Oh how I miss baseball as well. I’ve already been refunded for the tickets purchased 😢 you’re ladies look stellar. Waiting for the hang dry photo. Happy grows beach.
Burnz

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I hate snow, especially April 18,th snow! So far 4-5 inches. Way to late in southern New england. But has happened.
It's still snowing hard right now here on the North Shore, it's been snowing for hours, most of it is melting off the streets by now tho

Oh how I miss baseball as well. I’ve already been refunded for the tickets purchased 😢 you’re ladies look stellar. Waiting for the hang dry photo. Happy grows beach.
Burnz
Thanks for the kind words, what do you think about the idea they mentioned about playing the games out in Arizona in closed stadiums?

Latest posts

Top Bottom