the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jamie73

Jamie73

It's still snowing hard right now here on the North Shore, it's been snowing for hours, most of it is melting off the streets by now tho

I
Thanks for the kind words, what do you think about the idea they mentioned about playing the games out in Arizona in closed stadiums?
I hate it. One Grape fruit league. All teams from there residing states of spring trading. Glorified AAA baseball. Screws the draft up. Not a true season. Gonna have lodd Ted a of these near everything,********* like Barry Bonds *. Mark Mcguire* Sammy Sosa* Clemons* all asterisk next to the teams. Sorry but I need to get a little salty on this. The season is going to be a Fucking shit show. What player would take this seriously. Glorified long spring training. Drives me nuts! They should use all minor league stadiums that each team has. Small crowed, intimate setting. They would have to play hard.

Jamie73

Jamie73

It's still snowing hard right now here on the North Shore, it's been snowing for hours, most of it is melting off the streets by now tho

Thanks for the kind words, what do you think about the idea they mentioned about playing the games out in Arizona in closed stadiums?
Snow finally tapered of. Zero on road ways but a good 5” . Which I’m thrilled with. Quick nitrogen boost naturally !

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter

I actually like the idea.. I like heading down to Arizona during spring training with the wifey usually. This year, didn’t make it. Beautiful stadiums. I am an everyday baseball game watcher when they are on TV, doesn’t matter whose playing, I just love the sport. I know they are all itching to get on the field and play.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I kind of like the idea too, and if nothing else it would normalize things a little bit, at least for Baseball fans and maybe even casual fans & new watchers might tune in too, might be good for the sport and also for everybody's mental well-being LOL

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I hate it. One Grape fruit league. All teams from there residing states of spring trading. Glorified AAA baseball. Screws the draft up. Not a true season. Gonna have lodd Ted a of these near everything,********* like Barry Bonds *. Mark Mcguire* Sammy Sosa* Clemons* all asterisk next to the teams. Sorry but I need to get a little salty on this. The season is going to be a Fucking shit show. What player would take this seriously. Glorified long spring training. Drives me nuts! They should use all minor league stadiums that each team has. Small crowed, intimate setting. They would have to play hard.
No it wouldn't be serious, it's a half-assed idea but it's either that or I don't really think the seasons going to start at all, there likely won't be a baseball season this year otherwise

Jamie73

Jamie73

I actually like the idea.. I like heading down to Arizona during spring training with the wifey usually. This year, didn’t make it. Beautiful stadiums. I am an everyday baseball game watcher when they are on TV, doesn’t matter whose playing, I just love the sport. I know they are all itching to get on the field and play.
I’ve been to the Red Sox and Yankees, training camps. Myers 5 times. It was freaking awesome! Ticket prices did go way up. From 12$ to 42$ a game. I stay in Melbourne. 1hr away. Great drive. Wish I could hit Arizona.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Wuhan Virus Isolation:
Day 45

To mark 420 the beach house is open all day! (social distancing in effect)

20200420 065210

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So I've got White Rhino by Greenhouse seeds, also White Rhino × Mazar which I've grown before from World of seeds (I'm smoking it right now)

Also Caramel and Black Domina are currently in my cart, and I'm about to pull the trigger, but I can't figure out if I want Gelato or Cindy 99 as my freebie?🤔

by the way I don't see many great 420 seed deals this year, is there someplace special I should be looking??

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

So I've got White Rhino by Greenhouse seeds, also White Rhino × Mazar which I've grown before from World of seeds (I'm smoking it right now)

Also Caramel and Black Domina are currently in my cart, and I'm about to pull the trigger, but I can't figure out if I want Gelato or Cindy 99 as my freebie?🤔

by the way I don't see many great 420 seed deals this year, is there someplace special I should be looking??

That greenhouse white rhino was some of my favorite weed ever. I grew it maybe 5 years ago and it is still very memorable.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

That greenhouse white rhino was some of my favorite weed ever. I grew it maybe 5 years ago and it is still very memorable.
I know cuz I got the recommendation from you LOL! We talked about it earlier this year and I've kept it in mind..

I've had White Rhino from a dispensary and it was one of the few things that was worth buying & I loved the Rhino × mazar cross so I'm going to give it a try!
😎

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Morning beach,
Try true north seed bank. Offering 42% off for 420 with some breeders excluded. Tonight would have been my first ball game, oh well. Smooth smoking beach, happy 420😵💨🚀

Jamie73

Jamie73

So as I checked my plants, 1 started showing it’s a male. which is from nirvana seeds. Free ten pack of mixed seeds. Do I want to bread it with my silver haze? Cross it with the male Indica? I might play with these 2 strains and get super haze/mystery Indica.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So as I checked my plants, 1 started showing it’s a male. which is from nirvana seeds. Free ten pack of mixed seeds. Do I want to bread it with my silver haze? Cross it with the male Indica? I might play with these 2 strains and get super haze/mystery Indica.
Love the name 'Super Mystery Haze' LOL Be careful with the pollen it can really travel and seed a whole garden with ease!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Came early, only took 16 days! Came straight from Wuhan China (it could happen) $10.99; wasn't supposed to be here for another 4-6 weeks👌

20200420 114121

It's in a bleach sprayed isolation bag which was then put in another isolation bag where it will remain for at least another week and then it will be meticulously wiped down with alcohol swabs and adjusted for fit

I have a lot more confidence going out to a store with this mask than I do with the light duty blue masks LOL

💣

Last edited:
Jamie73

Jamie73

I have a 3m full fitted face mask. Every kind of filter to go with it.
thanks to the company I worked for. Worked in a shit load of chemical plants one that makes silver. From silver nitrate. along with major time in a plastic plant that makes the Frito lay bags and most all frozen food wraps, Big name golf ball coverings. At one time the worlds largest VHS tape maker.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey beach , why do you think the strain is called indian bubblegum ? The legend says " indiana " bubblegum , you know the bubblegum story ...
Is indian bbg a hybrid with a story behind it , does yours have the bazooka joe pheno from serious or thseeds from back in the day ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom