Beachwalker

Beachwalker

20190829 123941

20190829 123758

20190829 121412

20190829 134154

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

I dont know how I have only just stumbled on your grow diary now?! Its making me drool! The drinks, the buds, some nice pics, and have to mention the great tunes! Im subbed now

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Mood for a day:
20190830 172603

This is a Romberry..

20190830 062131

It's been grown with Jobe's spikes, this picture was from this morning. I'm currently doing this grow as a journal on here if anyone would like more information or to follow along

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Oh my god I'm laughing so hard at a thread right now! I posted in it but I had to delete it cuz I try to be nice! oh my God it's so funny! Nearly rolling on the floor here, my jaw hurts from laughing so hard!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

there’s a group on fb that has that effect on me...interesting stuff sometimes...but I did get a 100% incredible medicated gummy bear recipe!
Oh I want to make gummy bears soon, getting tired of chocolate chip cookies all the time! LOL!:)

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So I ran into a buzzsaw with my little soil mix project :/ LOL! ..got a really wet bag of compost, but my only option was Black Cow and something tells me I don't want that stuff indoors!?

Screenshot 20190831 171028 Chrome
20190831 172209

I've got a high velocity fan blowing into the bag now, this worked before with a wet bag of ffof but this is about twice as wet so I don't know how long it's going to take to dry out? I suppose I could mix it in wet but I'll at least give it 24 hours to dry :/

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Here is the BEST gummy bear recipe I have ever had...if anyone has a better one, I'd love to have it!
Hey thanks! You know I have all of that already except for the food coloring and corn syrup I can't believe it's that easy! I'm going to give it a try this fall thanks again! :)

TerriR

TerriR

Hey thanks! You know I have all of that already except for the food coloring and corn syrup I can't believe it's that easy! I'm going to give it a try this fall thanks again! :)
You can leave out the food coloring, but the corn syrup is the secret sauce! Also, the pomegranate/acai powder was not to my liking because I felt it made them a little gritty. I will just use some extracts such as lemon, etc. Let us know how it goes! Bet ya can't eat just one.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

You can leave out the food coloring, but the corn syrup is the secret sauce! Also, the pomegranate/acai powder was not to my liking because I felt it made them a little gritty. I will just use some extracts such as lemon, etc. Let us know how it goes! Bet ya can't eat just one.
Oh no I'm going to make a bunch of colors! ..this is going to be fun!! 🥳🎈

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here is the BEST gummy bear recipe I have ever had...if anyone has a better one, I'd love to have it!

Question about the recipe. It mentions stirring in plain gelatin in addition to the jello. But no mention of the plain gelatin in the ingredients. Am I just stoned? Well yes but im pretty sure i read it right. Lol.

Mrs. MMG makes wonderful bakery style chocolates and cupcake sized muffins and would love this gummy recipe! Thank you.

TerriR

TerriR

Question about the recipe. It mentions stirring in plain gelatin in addition to the jello. But no mention of the plain gelatin in the ingredients. Am I just stoned? Well yes but im pretty sure i read it right. Lol.

Mrs. MMG makes wonderful bakery style chocolates and cupcake sized muffins and would love this gummy recipe! Thank you.
yes! sorry about that...it is 4 packs unflavored gelatin. If you buy it in the bulk container then use 4 tablespoons.

I will fix the pdf and redo the file tomorrow.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So today my Beach is for the tourist (some may have heard the song in 'what are you listening to right now' thread regarding tourists that I posted not too long ago LOL if not forget about it), so forget about the beach today, & tomorrow it's going to rain so let's see if we can make this ocean style right here!?

.. really wish I grabbed that mushroom compost because until I decide what I want to do with this muddy Miracle-Gro compost I have stopped my project, and I really need to get a few plants up potted cuz they're going into flower within a week because I'm going to have several vacancies in the bloom room soon

.. I'm still on the fence, I had a plan I searched a bunch of soil recipes & I was going with something very simple but I don't know what I'm going to do now if I'm honest? Even if I go up and grab a bag of the mushroom compost it's very likely going to be just as wet as this stuff cuz it was right next to it, I thought the bag looked sealed well and I took one from way under the rack which I thought was kind of centered and would be the driest but obviously that didn't work out :/

Edit: while I'm at it (and I hope I'm not breaking any rules) I'd like to offer a prayer for the people of the islands and of the Southeast U.S. Coast who are dealing with a monster of a hurricane

Last edited:
TerriR

TerriR

So today my Beach is for the tourist (some may have heard the song in 'what are you listening to right now' thread regarding tourists that I posted not too long ago LOL if not forget about it), so forget about the beach today, & tomorrow it's going to rain so let's see if we can make this ocean style right here!?

.. really wish I grabbed that mushroom compost because until I decide what I want to do with this muddy Miracle-Gro compost I have stopped my project, and I really need to get a few plants up potted cuz they're going into flower within a week because I'm going to have several vacancies in the bloom room soon

.. I'm still on the fence, I had a plan I searched a bunch of soil recipes & I was going with something very simple but I don't know what I'm going to do now if I'm honest? Even if I go up and grab a bag of the mushroom compost it's very likely going to be just as wet as this stuff cuz it was right next to it, I thought the bag looked sealed well and I took one from way under the rack which I thought was kind of centered and would be the driest but obviously that didn't work out :/
my pakalolos say “mahalo” for this music!

9BB563FA 0A6B 4871 9A2E 3A66E0D17831
Top Bottom