the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

This is getting to be like work! Thank God I didn't have to do any watering today (which is unusual), I'm considering flowering this last set and then just keep some mothers for a while

on the good side I got my new MH light bulb today! I'm not so particular when I replace the veg bulb, I'm not trying to hurry them up, usually quite the opposite

So in a half an hour it's 12hr. for the butter, I'll shut it off and deal with it tomorrow; more hash to shake but I got a fair amount done today and I've just finished up some final trimming and jarring

Black d.o.g
20191209 223156
20191209 231359

Indian Bubblegum
20191209 231944

It's not all starfish and sand dunes at the beach house; lots of hard work!🐢

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

This is getting to be like work! Thank God I didn't have to do any watering today (which is unusual), I'm considering flowering this last set and then just keep some mothers for a while

on the good side I got my new MH light bulb today! I'm not so particular when I replace the veg bulb, I'm not trying to hurry them up, usually quite the opposite

So in a half an hour it's 12hr. for the butter, I'll shut it off and deal with it tomorrow; more hash to shake but I got a fair amount done today and I've just finished up some final trimming and jarring

Black d.o.g
View attachment 919271View attachment 919272

Indian Bubblegum
View attachment 919274

It's not all starfish and sand dunes at the beach house; lots of hard work!🐢

But there are at least some starfish and sand dunes? And is that an awesome sea turtle there?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Naw man there's more to it, not so much getting tired of growing but mainly my girlfriend lives almost 2 hours up into the mountains of the great white North and it's very difficult to spend any real time there, and the holidays just make it worse

I hear ya. I have worked or at least checked every plant every day for 6 years now. Even while injured or operated on. If i had to travel for a relationship i dont even know how i would manage it.

I was thinking of getting a part time job just to get me out of here and more money cant hurt. But then my back mysteriously went bad all the sudden.....

They say. Lifes a bitch and then you die. ;-)

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Naw man there's more to it, not so much getting tired of growing but mainly my girlfriend lives almost 2 hours up into the mountains of the great white North and it's very difficult to spend any real time there, and the holidays just make it worse
2hrs up into the mountains? I used to commute 2hrs each way to work and back. That doesn't sound like its too far away to me 😀😀 to get some good lovin I'd make the trip daily.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I met my wife through chance. Long story short. She live about a 26hr drive Soni used to fly her out and fly out there to see her. I was a single father of a teenage daughter at the time and worked a lot. After 2 yrs I said enough is enough shit or get off the pot. My daughter has to be able to see her mom by law (even though her mom never bothered even for Christmas and birthdays) so I gave the either you pack up quit your good job and move here or I can't continue. Well that woman did just that and now she is my wife. Sometimes those big risks pay off, this one did in spades. Not suggesting that's what ya do but where there's a will there's a way. We only got to see eachother a few times a year. It's not easy but if she is the one then it sure will make the wait easier.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Bring down from the hills to the beach! Lol
Sorry man it’s crazy what we will do for the woman we love
You must be young still? 🤭 not every time was down the aisle, but I've been down the road a time or two, at least enough to know not to take actions based on emotions; wish I realized this earlier in life! Last X is the reason I'm not on my 20 acres up in beautiful New Hampshire any longer but I'm back in a Taxachusetts semi-ghetto living on a postage stamp

Here's a song from a band I can't stand to sum it up:

.. or maybe this one says it better?

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

You must be young still? 🤭 not every time was down the aisle, but I've been down the road a time or two, at least enough to know not to take actions based on emotions; wish I realized this earlier in life! Last X is the reason I'm not on my 20 acres up in beautiful New Hampshire any longer but I'm back in a Taxachusetts semi-ghetto living on a postage stamp

Here's a song from a band I can't stand to sum it up:

.. or maybe this one says it better?
Both say it well I’m just a lucky one I guess! Just celebrated out 27 th anniversary on Halloween.

Latest posts

Top Bottom