the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

Just thought I’d swing by here quick and say thanx man! You may not know it but I steal slot of shit from ur thread !

But I don’t like ur distress flAg, makes me happy every time I see ya take it down and sad when ya put it back up!
Hope ur able to at least get some fresh salt air up there?
I know u guys got it alit worse than us, we opened beaches back up Monday , not quite normal but people are coming back out here, hopefully it’s not too soon?
Stay safe stay strong

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

41 degrees this morning❄ so glad I didn't plant the tomates out yesterday!

Couple of Bud's that were blocking some other bud sites, wanted to get the light to them for the next couple days before harvest
20200514 073230

Kyfarmerb

Kyfarmerb

Yes sometimes you gotta clip a couple nice looking flowers so that the other girls can get some more light! Lol.them are some nice looking buds bro.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Just thought I’d swing by here quick and say thanx man! You may not know it but I steal slot of shit from ur thread !

But I don’t like ur distress flAg, makes me happy every time I see ya take it down and sad when ya put it back up!
I know u guys got it alit worse than us, we opened beaches back up Monday , not quite normal but people are coming back out here, hopefully it’s not too soon?
Stay safe stay strong
Mr. Mosh! Nice to see you, thank you for stopping by!

I'm glad you were able to glean through my ramblings! I put in everything I do, even (most of) the mistakes, and I had hoped at some point in posterity it might help somebody along the line because I believe everybody should be free and able to grow cannabis! Regarding the flag; it makes me sad as well.

Have a great day and get that fence up! LOL I've got some fencing to do myself this spring :/

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

This is that black dog I put into bloom recently a page or two back

from the soil to the top it's 30" tall, and it's 37" including the pot, expecting a stretch of 2-4" max
20200514 085932

Run off was 455ppm, pH 6.4; she got a feeding of 20-20-20 at 650 PPM/6.4 today

If something's weird about the angle she's on the edge of the tray draining a bit more because I use equal parts of perlite, promix & worm castings in her mix, and while it's remarkably airy for the weight of it it's still a little thick of a mix for my liking, have since cut it to 2:2:1 and I love that ratio and so do the plants! that's also what the tomatoes are in as well

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Yes sometimes you gotta clip a couple nice looking flowers so that the other girls can get some more light! Lol.them are some nice looking buds bro.
Thank you for the kind words! Honestly this strain isn't my favorite, I grow this for others. This hits almost immediately and it's a quick, uplifting and definitely a happy buzz, but at least for me it doesn't last even five minutes, so idk?!

Kyfarmerb

Kyfarmerb

Airation of soil is so important.if they can't breath then they can't feed!.or not as much anyways.looking good bro.cant wait to see your skills and why you are able to get out of her.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter

Stay safe stay strong
yea doesnt sit well with me either. i'm a vet so it just hits a certain nerve for me. @Beachwalker sure does have a right to do it though...and technically isnt wrong, America is most definitely in distress.... positive vibes boys

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

yea doesnt sit well with me either. i'm a vet so it just hits a certain nerve for me. @Beachwalker sure does have a right to do it though...and technically isnt wrong, America is most definitely in distress.... positive vibes boys
Thank you for your service. The flag absolutely is meant to signal the distress that she's currently in, in fact I don't believe there's ever been a bigger threat to Old Glory and everything she stands for.

However my presence here is cannabis-related, and as mr. Mosh stated I do change my logo all the time

But now I'm conflicted because I want to change it whereas it seems to be causing issues, however part of the freedom the flag stands for is the freedom to display it as I see fitting, and if this nation ever was in distress and under threat it's right now.

You said yourself Old Glory is in a time of distress, and I believe like no other time in history, but sadly nothing compared to what's on the horizon; however this is a cannabis forum and for the sake of harmony I will certainly change it! Thank you for your input

Last edited:
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Thank you for your service. The flag absolutely is meant to signal the distress that she's currently in, in fact I don't believe there's ever been a bigger threat to Old Glory and everything she stands for.

However my presence here is cannabis-related, and as mr. Mosh stated I do change my logo all the time

But now I'm conflicted because I want to change it whereas it seems to be causing issues, however part of the freedom the flag stands for is the freedom to display it as I see fitting, and if this nation ever was in distress and under threat it's right now.

You said yourself Old Glory is in a time of distress, and I believe like no other time in history, but sadly nothing compared to what's on the horizon; however this is a cannabis forum and for the sake of harmony I will certainly change it! Thank you for your input

I would not go as far as saying it causes me issues, as it just strikes a nerve for me personally. Like you, I am here for Cannabis, and there are obviously very clear reasons why this line of discussion is a no fly zone in alot of platforms. With that said, the symbolism is not lost on me, and you didn't really come off as the radical burn our flag type to me, (just my opinion) but I most definitely can see people drawing some pretty lofty conclusions from that avatar. All this is speculation I am doing, is exactly what led me to delete social media at the beginning of this current situation we have found ourselves in... It is a straight up powder keg. I have really grown to appreciate these forums lately. No social media, while incredibly beneficial to my mental health, leaves me with nowhere to blow off steam... Its nice to be able to come somewhere that we can all get along for the most part... Ill shut up now, logic probably has his mouse hovering over the ban button... 🤪

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I would not go as far as saying it causes me issues, as it just strikes a nerve for me personally. Like you, I am here for Cannabis, and there are obviously very clear reasons why this line of discussion is a no fly zone in alot of platforms. With that said, the symbolism is not lost on me, and you didn't really come off as the radical burn our flag type to me, (just my opinion) but I most definitely can see people drawing some pretty lofty conclusions from that avatar. All this is speculation I am doing, is exactly what led me to delete social media at the beginning of this current situation we have found ourselves in... It is a straight up powder keg. I have really grown to appreciate these forums lately. No social media, while incredibly beneficial to my mental health, leaves me with nowhere to blow off steam... Its nice to be able to come somewhere that we can all get along for the most part... Ill shut up now, logic probably has his mouse hovering over the ban button... 🤪
First this wasn't a discussion; you made a comment

And then, even though in your own words you agree that America "is indeed in distress"

You still feel the need to shoot the messenger;

Not sure why and not asking; I'd prefer this conversation ended, good luck

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
First this wasn't a discussion; you made a comment

And then, even though in your own words you agree that America "is indeed in distress"

You still feel the need to shoot the messenger;

Not sure why and not asking; I'd prefer this conversation ended, good luck
I wasnt shooting anybody. Maybe you should read it again. I was just stating an observation. Note the part where I thought we were just having a conversation and getting along? Later

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I wasnt shooting anybody. Maybe you should read it again. I was just stating an observation. Note the part where I thought we were just having a conversation and getting along? Later
Not interested in reading you again, wasn't soliciting your thoughts or opinion in the first place.

This is the second time I'm asking you to end this conversation; To be clear I'd appreciate if you didn't post in this journal again.

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Well over a year as a member w/ no real problems, one or two arguments here and there maybe, but nothing big, pretty good run up till now

In this journal there's 94 Pages with not one argument or even a cross word, not one

Some of you here who've know me for a while know that I'm not often involved in foolish & unnecessary drama, don't need it

But now some triggered individual came here unsolicited to tell me or strongly suggest what I'm free to display or not display

To wit: this individual was triggered by an upside down U.S. flag on my avatar: this is the meaning I attempted to convey:
  • The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life and property
Friends if all these qualifiers and more don't apply right now I hope I'm not around to see the day they do! then add the lockdown from this Chinese virus to everything else's going on and in my opinion it qualifies as "dire distress"

Last I saw this individual was just a regular member like myself and last I saw I wasn't breaking any rules to begin with

So what are the facts?

1) this person offered unsolicited critique

2) out of my good nature I quickly and graciously rectified the issue that was triggering this individual by changing the avatar in an effort to get along

3) however this individual continued to press the issue and began talking about bizarre things like flag burning, and certain other "conclusions" that he's come to, for whatever reason?

4) this person also talks in a text above about having "mental health issues" related to social media and/or the current pandemic (not really sure what this person is talking about) he said: "All this is speculation I am doing, is exactly what led me to delete social media at the beginning of this current situation" ..we're all stressed, welcome to the club

5) feeling I've bent over backwards to get along with this individual, but now seeing nothing positive coming from further interaction with this member I asked him in a polite way to refrain from further posting in this journal

6) now I see this individual complaining about me in his own grow journal and is going to leave or not leave (don't know exactly what was said, didn't read much)

So how am I the bad guy here??

I feel I've gone out of my way to try to appease this troubled and angry individual, but as we all know not everybody gets along, that's why we have ignore buttons

Further this individual & I agree that the nation is in distress; but apparently it's not okay if I display the flag that way, maybe because I was not in the military like he was

So let me tell you about the military in my life.. My grandfather and my father fought in World War 1 and World War 2 respectively, and one uncle died in Korea, so I resent this person acting like they've got some kind of a special right to patriotism.

No more discussion on this topic in here please, I don't need this boloney going forward in my journal.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Alright @Beachwalker lets talk pro mix hp.

I saw sediment when i poured my pure blend pro last night. Never saw little black grains before. I am wondering if it is bad and has been causing my problems. Doesnt smell bad and i didnt see it intil i transferred from the gallon jug with a white funnel. The specs stuck to the funnel.

So i started with the dyna grow foliage pro and protect.

I felt like a real hydroponic style grower again. I added 2.5ml protect and 5ml foliage pro and with my well water i got 1.2ec and about 7-7.5 ph.

So i added a half ml of ph down (shudder!) to get the ph to about 6.2.

The yellowed and striped plants i fed Showed almost instant improvement and this morning even the fully yellow lower leaves were back to lime green already.

But my runoff ph was a bit low like 5.8 on one and 5.5 another.

I will keep my eye on it. Ot could just be excess and old pure blend pro affecting the runoff because the ph has come back 6.2-6.3 every time after the first week in new pots.

Pro mix cautions the lime need charging time. And to use tap water first to help keep ph up.

Even with the 2 products and ph down i will be about half the cost of pbp as dyna grow seems much more concentrated.

Oh and they say the reformulated the micro nutes in foliage pro optimized for cannabis from their extensive tissue tests.

Jamie73

Jamie73

Politics should stay out of this forum. Were all here to enjoy cannabis conversations, tips. My 2cents. I could give 2 shits what party your for. We all have an opinion. Which is our own. Not to be mixed with preconceived notions of righteous. That said.
Got my farmers tan back!!!! Amen to spring finally here in New England🌱🥀🌻

Jamie73

Jamie73

Giant pumpkin carving done on a farm just before Bourne Ma. Wish I could think of it. I'll talk to the wife, she remembers places name way better than my MS riddled brain. Joking. I just can't remember names for shit.

BEAF4B43 1F83 47E6 A002 F1F7A2C218C7
Top Bottom