the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Nice job and patience. Whew!
Thank you! it's about half patience & half I didn't have anything ready anyway LOL, because I was going to quit flowering plants for awhile

Sorry I didn't have a chance to respond regarding promix, I'm still involved with trimming the other plant that also went into bloom on 1/24, hope to finish today but not betting on it :/

Plus if I'm honest there's quite a bit going on, including a longtime friend who had nearly a year of sobriety who's recently decided to drink herself to death, shouldn't take much because she's already dealing with advanced cirrhosis. Sadly, a lot of people are under stress and starting to crack
-stay safe and be strong friends!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Giant pumpkin carving done on a farm just before Bourne Ma. Wish I could think of it. I'll talk to the wife, she remembers places name way better than my MS riddled brain. Joking. I just can't remember names for shit.
That's one hell of a pumpkin! I haven't been over the Bourne Bridge in a long time, & I don't miss it! I used to head to the cape at like 2 a.m. and I'd be there in 2.5 hours as opposed to the maddening 6+ hour ride it sometimes takes if you leave at the wrong time. We used to rent down the cape every year, right on the water! I hope to visit there once again in my life it's very special there!
-be well!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
That's one hell of a pumpkin! I haven't been over the Bourne Bridge in a long time, & I don't miss it! I used to head to the cape at like 2 a.m. and I'd be there in 2.5 hours as opposed to the maddening 6+ hour ride it sometimes takes if you leave at the wrong time. We used to rent down the cape every year, right on the water! I hope to visit there once again in my life it's very special there!
-be well!
i just copied this off another thread I wanted you to read this. I'm not sure about his conclusions but it may speak of your 14 week Black dog issue

From Gorilla guru
Some strains will not show amber trichomes in any concentrated area until the plant is fully dead. This does not really happen until it's been hanging chopped long enough for it to dry to a certain degree. Plants don't die till the water stops moving towards the top of the plant. I don't even use trichomes as a determining factor anymore. Nor do I rely on pistil color. When a plant is in full swing of flowering, the pistils (hairs), will all be white, and long, and appear as a whole to all be sticking straight out reaching away from the plant in search of pollen in the air. When it's ready for harvest, the calyx, or would be seed pods, will swell up bigger than before, and this causes the pistils to recede back into the calyx, making them be short and kinda curly looking. Use the new growth at the tops of colas to see when this takes place. The buds will stop growing at the fast rate you are used too, and seem to stop all together. Sometimes almost every single hair will still be white. When you do harvest this time, notice how after they hang a few days and are dry. ALL the pistils are red/orange. Then look at the trichomes. Allot more amber than when you chopped the plant down. And more turning every day. When the calyx swell, the hairs recede halfway back inside them, and the plant shows no obvious growth spurt over night and throughout the next light cycle or day, in my opinion this is perfect as we can get to harvest time. If course keep in mind that you can harvest two or three weeks either before or after this and still have good results. All depends on the preference of the person smoking the final product. I harvest only the ready buds, and leave the other's till you finish myself. And I like my weed to knock your dick in the dirt. So it all depends on you really. And what you are trying to achieve. Also, I'm just a guy that been growing weed a long ass time. Not momma nature, or God, or anyone special like an expert gangster ass professor of bud. Just trying to help. Good luck. Them buds look trichome thick buddy. Good job. I bet it's some good ass bud weather you chop now. A week later. Or a week before. Smoke one for me homie!!! "

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Thank you for the article! this was the only time this plant did this and I've been running it a few years, oddly enough another strain I've been running for over a year that went into bloom the same day did the same thing, I am currently trimming it now, just taking a break to bleach down a grocery delivery

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Indian Bubblegum
(Bubblegum × Bubba Kush)
114 days in bloom
20200517 085200
20200517 085118

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Long weekend and week so far. 300 sq feet bamboo ripped out. Total re-landscape of my front yard. Onto the Backyard. Garden gets planted Saturday. Pictures of BeaverTail State Park RI
NICE..!!! 😃👍 thanks for sharing those!

Heading to the shore tomorrow gonna be low 80's! Been doing nothing but trimming, not even half done, months of nothing and now everything at once!🤦‍♂️ 🔫🐒

Got my tomatoes in today, hoping to pick up some herbs and maybe a jalapeno & an eggplant tomorrow; I'm going to reuse the 5 gal. grow bags out in the garden. Going to grab a block of promix in the morning too

20200521 095211
20200521 095224

I'll have to grab some pictures at the shore tomorrow, it's been a long time! I was going to go today, it's beautiful today too but I'm tired didn't sleep well plus garden all morning, forget about it today

Last edited:
Jamie73

Jamie73

Today finished my entire front yard. New plants, shrubs in. Put a walking tree in on the corner. Really cool small branches grow to the ground. Old name which it should be called the walking stick tree. Crafters use the wavey like branches to make walking sticks.
Tilled the garden. Tomorrow all seeds and tomato/peppers from grow room. With next week being summer like everything should kick into gear. My columar apple tree only had 5 blooms on it. It cold and heavy frost killed the new growth that started.
I hate trimming. I get the best I can, when I grew out doors I had to trim in phases. Had to time it right, especially with the late burst of humidity in September. I'd spend ours apon hours trimming. Days upon days I even try some late nights sitting on a buck a bowl at hand. Trimming away under lights.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So depending when UPS comes maybe no beach today :/ I forgot I have a monthly automatic delivery coming today even though 82° is my perfect Beach weather 👌😊

I don't even know if the beach is open, I imagine I can walk on the sand anyway, I don't usually drop my chair and cooler this early in the year anyway it's usually a little cool by the ocean still

Maybe I'll make the trip to the governor's stately oceanside mansion and join the crowd yelling at him for a while, if the delivery comes early enough

So we go straight from Winter Into Summer, no spring yet again; that's happened 4 or 5 years in a row now in New England

• 2 plants:
  • pseudo Remo chemo and pseudo Remo chemo cross
2020 05 22 06 42 14 252
2020 05 22 06 44 05 090
2020 05 22 06 42 29 012

---------

2020 05 22 06 48 35 259
2020 05 22 06 47 51 544
2020 05 22 06 44 04 441

What I see are two plants in the Harvest window, the pseudo Remo cross more ripe than the pseudo remo and will be harvested first

I'm seeing these little brown spots here and there, think it's possiblly fungus? not healthy plants anyway something went wrong with the medium mix, low soil PH the whole grow so I think harvesting soon is in the best interest, now hafta add bud washing to this whole thing 🤦‍♂️ maybe I'll just make hash!?

Screenshot 20200522 071903 Photo Editor

Edit: almost forgot the mandatory song!

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Today finished my entire front yard. New plants, shrubs in. Put a walking tree in on the corner. Really cool small branches grow to the ground. Old name which it should be called the walking stick tree. Crafters use the wavey like branches to make walking sticks.
Tilled the garden. Tomorrow all seeds and tomato/peppers from grow room. With next week being summer like everything should kick into gear. My columar apple tree only had 5 blooms on it. It cold and heavy frost killed the new growth that started.
I hate trimming. I get the best I can, when I grew out doors I had to trim in phases. Had to time it right, especially with the late burst of humidity in September. I'd spend ours apon hours trimming. Days upon days I even try some late nights sitting on a buck a bowl at hand. Trimming away under lights.
It's amazing how we go from winter to summer now with no spring we do it literally in one day; and then there's no more real fall here any more either, seems like outdoor growers battle mold season earlier every year now?!

I guesstimate we've lost about a month of beach time over the last decade I used to averaged 100 - 120 beach days a year, now not even 90; used to be mid-april to the beginning of October, remember? Now it's three seasons of winter and then summer, or at least it seems like it

I hate trimming🤦‍♂️ 🔫🐒 I left that bubblegum a little long I found a couple seeds now I'm thinking I might shake the whole thing for hash, going to give it a closer look when it's dry

Was going to go Home Depot today but something tells me I'll go next Tuesday early I think it's going to be crowded now thru the holiday (kind of forgot about the holiday) hoping to get to the liquor store today for my first ever curbside pickup of some frosty Miller High Life, the champagne of beers! LOL
🍻 Cheers have a great holiday!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Blackberry Bubblegum, first spread today, only two or three days in bloom.

20200524 082454

Eventually I'll just spread it out 4-way and leave it alone; grew this strain before (below) and it wants to grow a relatively few main branches so that's what I'll help it do

20190629 132412

The Black d.o.g. below needs a little more support, she'll likely get one more spreading

Without checking the chart I think she's been in bloom for about a week
20200524 082504

Weird camera angle maybe but she's basically level across the top

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

these tiny buds belong to pseudo Remo chemo X Gunslinger, a cross that I made a while back, I'm thinking I ran this before but I'm not positive?

20200524 100152

A moderate producer like her mother pseudo remo at best, this plant had low pH problems the whole cycle that I never figured out

This cross has nowhere near the strong sour pineapple scent that the pseudo Remo has

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Curbside pickup is great!!😊👌 why didn't we ever think of this before? If and when the China virus is ever over I hope curbside pickup never ends!!!
How does it work if you don't have a cell phone? I've been shopping at 7 am when the stores open for seniors hour, 5 -10 people in Walmart for groceries other than employees. It throws a fk into my day getting up at 5:45 to get there but its only 1 day a week then home again for another week. The only curbside I need is for pet food and they require a cell phone so fk em. We've been shopping online for it, Amazon wins again.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

How does it work if you don't have a cell phone? I've been shopping at 7 am when the stores open for seniors hour, 5 -10 people in Walmart for groceries other than employees. It throws a fk into my day getting up at 5:45 to get there but its only 1 day a week then home again for another week. The only curbside I need is for pet food and they require a cell phone so fk em. We've been shopping online for it, Amazon wins again.
I do not know how that would work? I love senior shopping hours even though I haven't gone yet, haven't been forced to go to the market yet but going to have to soon, as Amazon doesn't have everything and eventually I'm going to run out of things I can't get thru Amazon; Plus Amazon is kinda pricey anyway :/

I vote keep curbside pickup and keep senior shopping hours forever!!❤

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I do not know how that would work? I love senior shopping hours even though I haven't gone yet, haven't been forced to go to the market yet but going to have to soon, as Amazon doesn't have everything and eventually I'm going to run out of things I can't get thru Amazon; Plus Amazon is kinda pricey anyway :/

I vote keep curbside pickup and keep senior shopping hours forever!!❤

I watched my senior mom check a more senior old lady out of the way for a container of yogurt once.

You violent old impatiant seniors can have any shopping time you want in my opinion. Shoppers are brutal.

More recently mrs. Mmg went to the nice Amish store with her when she visited.

She shoved someone out of the way for a pie in front of her. Lol.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I watched my senior mom check a more senior old lady out of the way for a container of yogurt once.

You violent old impatiant seniors can have any shopping time you want in my opinion. Shoppers are brutal.

More recently mrs. Mmg went to the nice Amish store with her when she visited.

She shoved someone out of the way for a pie in front of her. Lol.
Holy mackerel!😮 Well I wasn't expecting any violence, particularly at 6 a.m. but ya never know?!

I put the coffee on at 5 a.m. everyday, so the early morning is prime time for me!😌

Me and my senior brothers and sisters are the ones buying up all the toilet paper early in the mornings just to teach you youngsters a lesson! It's a conspiracy from the diabolical mind of AARP!! 🤣😂🤣😂

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Holy mackerel!😮 Well I wasn't expecting any violence, particularly at 6 a.m. but ya never know?!

I put the coffee on at 5 a.m. everyday, so the early morning is prime time for me!😌

Me and my senior brothers and sisters are the ones buying up all the toilet paper early in the mornings just to teach you youngsters a lesson! It's a conspiracy from the diabolical mind of AARP!! 🤣😂🤣😂

Lol. Could you send me one of the cases of lysol you are hording? ;-)

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter

I don't need no toilet paper, Its nice to have but, I'd rather stock up on Budweiser and Bic lighters, I can shit in the woods like a bear if it came down to it but I can't rub 2 sticks together to make a fire. I haven't had a beer since Christmas but I'd like a cold one right now, I've been working my ass off in the back yard and a beer or 3 right now would be great. No pubs I can even get a fking beer at they're all closed. Do you ever get that fk I want a _ _ _ _ _ NOW! and you can't get it?😬😬😓😓🥵

Latest posts

Top Bottom