the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachbumm

Beachbumm

Yes, still flailing away outdoors! Wouldn’t have it any other way! You’re talking about back when I didn’t know what I was doing! And I still don’t! L O L
I remember those days!😆 now I'm outdoors and have no idea what I'm doing out there LOL I'll figure it out eventually I imagine

I'm looking to have some fun with this grow and hopefully get in another set of autos after this one 🤞🏻

Beachbumm

Beachbumm

I've noticed something in the short time I've been back

In all the years I was a member here previously, and even before that when I was a grow-mod at [redacted] I might have seen a handful of light burn a year.

Now nearly everybody thinks everything is light burn, but I've not seen one actual case of light burn in the short time I've been back

It's kinda funny, but not really, it shows the way things trend in the Cannabis community.

For example, when I left 4 years ago the trend was putting your plants in dark for 72 hours before harvest, but now it seems that's fallen out of fashion.

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter

In all the years I was a member here previously, and even before when I was a grow-mod at [redacted] I might have seen a handful of light burn a year.

Now nearly everybody thinks everything is light burn, but I've not seen one actual case of light burn in the short time I've been back

It's kinda funny, but not really, it shows the way things trend in the Cannabis community.

For example, when I left 4 years ago the trend was putting your plants in dark for 72 hours before harvest, but now it seems that's fallen out of fashion.
Cal mag

Beachbumm

Beachbumm

Can you see it? Tons of them here, that's why the 7 ft netting.

"Going to change from city boy to country man, going to build my life with my hands, and keep on smiling"

IMG 20240518 053103
Beachbumm

Beachbumm

In all the years I was a member here previously, and even before that when I was a grow-mod at [redacted] I might have seen a handful of light burn a year.

So I figured out why everything is "light burn" now, in the time I've been out of the Cannabis community apparently every new grower buys leds now instead of hid's and then torches the hell out of their plants with them 😂🤣😂

I shouldn't laugh, I'm going to be buying my first led to use next summer and I'll probably torch the hell out of my plants at first too 😁

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
So I figured out why everything is "light burn" now, in the time I've been out of the Cannabis community apparently every new grower buys leds now instead of hid's and then torches the hell out of their plants with them 😂🤣😂

I shouldn't laugh, I'm going to be buying my first led to use next summer and I'll probably torch the hell out of my plants at first too 😁
i’ll just give my opinion now,..
it’s light stress!
raise the damn light🤦🏼

Beachbumm

Beachbumm

Going to take a chance and plant the three stretchy CHEESE today

...if they were stringy I could call them STRING CHEESE 😂🤣😂 thanks folks, I'll be here all week, don't forget to tip your waitress!

We're getting some strangely warm weather here in northern Maine so I'm going to take the chance and put them out, going to put the vegetables out this week too, I buy them from an Amish greenhouse up the road, they have some pretty cool heirloom vegetables along with regular stock.

Here's a picture of them from a few days ago, they've kind of caught up to each since

They're Royal Queen seed CHEESE and they stink 🦨 they stunk the whole room up!

They're going to get a 4x10 square foot area in garden number one, that should be more than enough for 3 autos

This is my first ever outdoor grow and I'm looking to have some fun with this set!

Edit: of course as soon as I posted this it started to rain 😕 & my tiller is electric so the planting is pending

IMG 20240518 1034272
Last edited:
Beachbumm

Beachbumm

Day 2

So they're still there this morning, and no slugs LOL 🐚

Speaking of slugs I got a great tip from a gardening board I belong to, she recommended nuking eggshells and then crushing them and putting them around the base of the plant as slugs don't like to crawl over them apparently, same principal as DE, I'm going to give it a try

I throw my eggshells out into the garden anyway but now I'll do it with a purpose

IMG 20240521 074116
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Should be OK as long as they don’t freeze! 40s and 50s won’t kill them but it will slow them down! And where you’re at when it does get warm they will take off like crazy! Your fun comes in September!😂

Top Bottom