the best autoflower strain to date?

• Thread starter iamachavvy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TicToc

TicToc

I just found this site andwanted to throw in my two ¢ I did a few harvest of sour60's mandiz seeds I believe and its amazing 60 day start to finish and yielded me approx 3zips per plant. Not very bag pretty but smokes like whoa!

N

niceeven

Eh! Just found this thread. Just joined the site too so food excuse for a first post.

I have looked around on the net quite a bit in the last year and sine I hope auto's will be very useful for us as a early harvest plant up at this latitude (53N).
This summer I ordered some and made a first round of testes indoor. I grew:

Paradise's Pandora, Dutch Passion's Auto-Mazar, Paradise's vertigo and Dinafem's Critical + X Lowrider.

I can post pictures a bit later but overall I found the Dinafem genetic to be the only true "sixty days" of the bunch. Very impressive plant. Grows fast and produces a low yield (+- 10gr) of a great yet moderately potent smoke. Tons of flavour, tons of aroma though. Great mites and powdery mildew resistances.

Vertigo came out of the gate strong but it's sativa heritage slowed it down considerably further in the process. Not harvested yet, very, very close to be, it will end up having been a 75 days plant. Will be average yield. Very enticing smallish buds that give of a mild flowery smell.
Great mite resistance, average powdery mildew resistance, moderate fertilizers tolerance.

Pandora performed admirably as well. Again a 75 -80 days plant for me. Indica leaves growth pattern, it starts out very strong and slows down a bit later only to finish quite strong. Not quite harvested, has a extremely enticing indica smell. Quite coated. Poor mite resistance, strong powdery mildew resistance, extreme fertilizers tolerance.

Mazar produced the largest plant of the four. Vigorous, slow to flower and slower to get into full flowering mode. I am thinking that this plant may be cloned to an extent (perhaps 24 of lights) Low odor, towards the end begins to give off a nice, mild "mazar" smell. Not harvested yet, very good mite resistance, poor powdery mildew resistance, very good fertilizers tolerance. Definitely will be the "big" yielder of the four ( 30-50gm??) but it does grow up to 1m in height indoors.

These are the ones I have grown and I am planning quite a few more for next summer, along with early flowering plants... hope this helps anyone at all!!!

I

ill

Thanks for the report niceeven. Could you post your impressions on Pandora's smoke when you'll try it?

M

Myroaches

I just found this site andwanted to throw in my two ¢ I did a few harvest of sour60's mandiz seeds I believe and its amazing 60 day start to finish and yielded me approx 3zips per plant. Not very bag pretty but smokes like whoa!

We grow something similar here in Canada. Mdanzig's strain was used for this cross

SWS 2
SWS
B

boojwha69

has anyone grown Short Stuff Russian Rocket Fuel??

i think i got 1 growning at moment but she is taking forever to flower, as if it has gone back to veg mode!!
i want to know how long she should take and most important the day/night length/period is??
i had her on 18/6 as it is autodwarfplant but tried in another grow tent with big bud on at 12/12 flower and started to respond then moved her back on to 18/6, and now its on again at 12/12. i know its messy but will it affct final product/end? should i just scrap now?
any adviice would be great.

W

WhiteBuddah

Afk

Here's a few snaps of a World of Seeds Pakistan Ryder; she took 90 days to finish, but was worth the wait:

View attachment 154189

View attachment 154190

View attachment 154191

View attachment 154192

View attachment 154193

Was awesome smoke; I wished I still had beans.

:pimp:

Hi zombie... i read u had grow AfghanKush from WOS... so nice buds man... Im growing it too now with 400 W... Are really strong ? and HOw much they produce to you? I heard also they was really fast... so you mean 90 days from the seeds? im quiete worry for that.. i thought much faster.. anyway if this is the Final result... ITS GREATTT!!!! Ah sorry an other question... do u think 18/6 can be Better than 20/4? Thaks for listening me .. im really excitated for My Daughters .... heheheh PEACEEEEE

Bruce Fever

Bruce Fever

@ zombie nice work m8;).
and that auto haze sounds good, i have always had great results with dina fem seeds!

Bruce Fever

Bruce Fever

@ boojwa69 i have only done short stuffs blue hyimalayer diesel and that was nice so prob worth it. It was betwen those two at the time and would be interested as to how they turn out if ya go with em.

JohnWayne

JohnWayne

Looks exceptional yeah. How's the yield and were you able to clone if you did not set up for seeds?

JohnWayne

JohnWayne

That Auto Mazar sure looks awesome!
Filled with buds from top to bottom Whew!
I wonder how it smelled in the Guy's growroom while it's flowering.

Bullyson

Bullyson

Man I am skeptical about these huge yielding autos. When you buy a strain like this do they all yield like this or is this a anomaly? What kind of potency do these have?

JohnWayne

JohnWayne

The hybrid autos of old are known to have very low THC content because of the ruderalis genes. But some breeders claim they have somehow cracked the genetic code to produce new auto hybrid strains that can have bigger yield and mor epotent THC content at the same time. Only one way to find out I guess.. but I also do believe posts coming from growers who claim they are indeed better than before.

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Howdy guys, sorry for the late reply.

The smoke reports are just coming in for these strains so once I've read a few I'll get back to you.
Potency, denseness and oil content can easily be compared to many photo strains which are around these days. Well worth your time if your willing to put the love in.
A lot of auto's these days are coming in with around 15%-20% THC levels just to give you an idea, and quite a few are producing even more than that as well.

Understandable thinking these may just be 1/100 but if your willing to give them a shot you'll soon see they pop up more often than you think. DP's seeds are very consistent, and a great starting point to see how far auto's have really come in terms of yield and potency.
I'm watching four AutoWhite Widow grows atm, grown by different people but all have some highly productive plants and I know the smoke is knockout.

Seraphim here has some of the tastiest strains (reg and auto) that I've ever had, devastatingly strong and great yields. Check out his journals as he post's, lots of great stuff there.

Once I have a few smoke reports I'll get back to you :)

Here's something to keep you occupied, just found this being grown by a fairly new grower...

Berry Ryder
320727d1391101331-nomis-berry-ryder-rotisserie-grow-journal-3.jpg

320739d1391101358-nomis-berry-ryder-rotisserie-grow-journal-5.jpg

Bullyson

Bullyson

Damn that sucks. Hopefully the Sour 60 and Iranian Auto will work out.

Top Bottom