the best autoflower strain to date?

• Thread starter iamachavvy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

iamachavvy

hey all :) which autoflowering strain do you think is best? I know this can be a debateable subject so wanted to get other peoples opinions on this as more and more of these strains are being produced, not that I'm complaining :) I am currently growing the autoflowering White dwarf, I knew nothing about this plant when I first started growing it, but I love how small and compact it grows, which is perfect for the conditions I have for growing. I am looking to grow the lowryder2 next but not sure wether to? any ideas?

OttomanFarmer

OttomanFarmer

hey achavvy

im growing a White Dwarf too as u saw in my thread.

You are asking for the best autoflower but i think u need to be more precise.
The best in which category`?

...Speed
...Taste
...Harvest/Yield
...short/medium/tall
...Smell

I can tell u in 3 weeks more. At least i can talk about White Dwarf, Big Bang and Auto Assassin then.

What i have heard so far is that the AA´s are pretty good Sativa autos(when u get a sativa pheno). The plants from ShortStuff seem to be rly good. Especially the creations of stitch, who is now working for Flash seeds i think. His super autos are pretty good what i have heard.

I

iamachavvy

I am one for speedy growth myself, i dont like waiting and i would sacrifice the yield for the time it takes the plant to grow. Taste is a good factor to know about too, even though i have no idea how my white dwarf is going to taste, ;) Super autos?? Is that an extra strong autoflower strain or nsomething??

H

hempster87

Lowryder sucks bro... it easy to grow but I don't like the buzz or taste. Ill give it a 2/5 tops.

I

iamachavvy

Lowryder sucks bro... it easy to grow but I don't like the buzz or taste. Ill give it a 2/5 tops.

Well that don't sound too good. Personally i've never tried an autoflower plant before so these are all new to me, but from that quote, i wont be investing in the Lowryder anytime in the future. I'll let you know how my white dwarf turns out :)

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

The best I have grown so far as far as taste would be Sour 60. As far as yield and potency I would have to say Iranian Autoflower. I still consider Mossy's JEM to be the most beautiful plant I have ever grown. Great purple buds.

S

SourPatchSwag

World Of Seeds: Afghan Kush Ryder, Paradise: Pandora, Greenhouse Green-O-Matic

Here's my World of Seeds afghan kush ryder fem and relatively inexpensive bout 3 weeks ago just chopped her two days ago will have smoke report shortly... But if your willing to wait 70 days or more the Paradise seeds Pandora looks like its going to smoke the afghan i got them as freebies for attitude, and i dried some super premo cuz the branch broke and it already had power and it still has a way to go i'll try to take a pic tomorrow.. Also have some Greenhouse Green-O-Matics and they had a very good popp rate all female and looking good, noticed a variation on a lot of the beans. I didn't get any regs this time but thats the way to go if you wanna do auto can't clone em so getta boy and make some babies:party0042:
Pic_compressed_afghan.jpg

I

ill

Hi,

I've tried some Green-O-Matics (Greenhouse Seeds) in february. Four of them in 6L pots under 200w CFL/MG that I cut off on day 60 after germination.

I obtained exactly 42,5g in total (well divided : 10g each). Taste was not bad but obviously not exceptional. As for the height I had three different phenotypes : one fitting into the breeder's description (45cm), 2 of them a bit more taller (65cm and 70cm) and the last one was too much tall (88cm).

Hope this can help,

Bye

PS: seeds were directly put in the 6L pots

efnscreenames

efnscreenames

I grew out 10 joint drs easy riders, ak47xlowryder#2 bug yeilder but a lackluster stone.. probably a good commercial plant

Currently working an Il diavolo from Delicious seeds.
and 2 Pandoras from Paradise all autos

A

animalandroid

Hi all
Grew some 7 Dwarfs Trojan autos(2) one hermied on me in wk 4 the other one went75 days and was a good flavoursome vape, with a cerebral high to start with fading into an analgeasic sleep inducing finish, without the groggy hangover feeling you can get.
Currently got some of Stich's Onyx on the go.Ive only heard good thingsa bout his autos, but if you dont get a hermie 7 dwarf Trojan is worth it
Peace out
Animalandroid

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
My buddy Gman has been workin on a Cannalope Haze Low Rider cross for the last few years. It's bloody killer yo! He will be releasing it next year if they all come out auto flower this genration. They were almost there last season. He will be harvesting them in a week or so outside.

Z

Zedekia

I made some really great Purple Candy Autos that I have been working on for a few years... Has a lot of different genetics mixed in and I have been working on consistency... I still have a year I think until I have it locked down.

The basics... No taller than 30 inches ever... Low odor, which is important if you want to grow on your back porch.
Very sticky, very purple, very fast! One of the things I like about this strain so far is the effects are so all over the map right now... ha ha Which is cool because when I cut, trim, and cure then throw it in a jar.... When I smoke I take a couple nugs, grind it to mix, and the effects are very complimentry... But like I said I am still working on this strain...

TortureKill

TortureKill

Ive just started to dig into the world of autos. Ive grown and am currently growing a few different varieties and hybrids.
Im now growing and experimenting with Cherry Ak-47 x Auto Ak-47, Sour 60, Blue Streak, Mossy jems.

Im not into the dwarf autos. An ideal auto to me is heavy Yielding, mid sized, potent, great tasting, with appeal, but able to harvest before the thieves, and pigs are running a muck. My autos would be used primarily outdoors in guerrilla grows. Im working from some of Mdanzigs literature, and my breeding programs run very similar to his.

Alter Ego

Alter Ego

Zombee, the pakistan ryder looks exceptional! How much did you yeild off each plant?

Top Bottom