primeform

Contains six species of endomycorrhizal (VAM) fungi:
Glomus intraradices….……... minimum of 20 propagules/cm3
Glomus mosseae……….…... minimum of 20 propagules/cm3
Glomus deserticola..……..…. minimum of 20 propagules/cm3
Glomus fasciculatum……..…. minimum of 20 propagules/cm3
Glomus dussii…………….… minimum of 10 propagules/cm3
Glomus microaggregatum….... minimum of 10 propagules/cm3

Glomus Intradadices .... Optic....need to read everything I post b4 you make yourself look so silly bro.... :harvest:

Seems like you guys are all comparing different products. This product and Mykos are simply pure fungi mycorrhizal innoculant. Great White and Mycogrow from fungi.com are diverse beneficial bacterias and fungis for making beneficial teas. I just got a bag of the mykos ill be using for transpants and will report my results.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

yep i rock them both also. i didnt run them this time but i did last run with amazing results and i think i'll be going back. it's cheap just not for hydro unless you want to try and run tea bags.

multiple world records have been set by people using their products for biggest pumpkins. the mykos 30 is a all organic food source with mycho's in it im running it on my blueberry bush and strawberries and some pumpkins right now outdoor.

a Chemdog D i pulled 236 grams from that was in a 2 gal bag i used this stuff on.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Seems like you guys are all comparing different products. This product and Mykos are simply pure fungi mycorrhizal innoculant. Great White and Mycogrow from fungi.com are diverse beneficial bacterias and fungis for making beneficial teas. I just got a bag of the mykos ill be using for transpants and will report my results.

it works great in conjuction with azos. they are now making home tea brew packs aswell. they just gave me that to sample so ill be reporting back with my opinion on that also.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

yep i rock them both also. i didnt run them this time but i did last run with amazing results and i think i'll be going back. it's cheap just not for hydro unless you want to try and run tea bags.

multiple world records have been set by people using their products for biggest pumpkins. the mykos 30 is a all organic food source with mycho's in it im running it on my blueberry bush and strawberries and some pumpkins right now outdoor.

a Chemdog D i pulled 236 grams from that was in a 2 gal bag i used this stuff on.

they have the soluble MYKOS WP and also have MYKOS DROPS that work great in hydro. since ive started using these products i havent went without. those pumpkins the people are winning with are special strains/breeds but they are fuckin crazy haha. havent used mykos30 but they also all organic feeder packs that would work great for your veggie garden. to top it all off the people from rti xtreme gardening are some of the nicest people you ever meet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom