The Best Blunts Wraps On The Market: Which One Is Right For You?

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
It's the year 2023, and it is more important than ever for us to look after our health - from diet to cannabis consumption. Up until now, I have been an advocate for Swisher Sweets and White Owls blunts over anything else. However, I am now encouraging those looking for an alternative to tobacco wraps to explore different options. To aid in this search, I conducted research and compiled a list of non-tobacco blunt wraps for a healthier option. Here's to all spliff smokers, Backwoods fans and everyone in between!

High Hemp Organic Wraps
Image 11
High Hemps are dope because they come with a carb, and the leaf wraps around the bud like those snap-on bracelets, so if you're a beginner roller, this is probably the wrap for you. Due to how easily they can be rolled, it's a lot easier to use a small amount of cannabis and still get a blunt that'll get you high without killing your stash.

Twisted Hemp Wraps
Image 12
Twisted Hemp Wraps are hard for two reasons:

They can be filled with a lot of flowers

The price is unbeatable at 4/$0.99

Make sure you have a carb on the end of it unless you want a trachea full of scooby snacks.

King Palm
Image 13
If you prefer a pre-made cone or stuffable apparatus, King Palms are a great choice. They come with carbs and all you have to do is fill the wrap with your favorite cannabis. Due to the way they're made, you need a lot of cannabis to fill them (1.5-2 grams), and because of the type of leaf they're made from, they burn a bit faster than other options on this list.

Every time I walk into a head shop for wraps, the clerk says "Aww man, have you tried the King Palms?" Yes Dax, I have.

Juicy Wraps
Image 14
According to my experiments, Juicy Wraps burn the longest and if you roll it perfectly, you can smoke for up to 45 minutes.

The flavor of these is somewhat sweet, but a bit heavy as if they were coated in dye. They have a stronger taste than the others. Don't take one of those hits that are more wrap than cannabis when you get near the end of your blunt, otherwise you'll take one of those hits that are more wrap than cannabis, and you'll cry for the next 12 minutes, thinking, "I knew that blunt was done."

Hemp Zone
Image 15
There’s nothing wrong with hemp zones, but they’re a bit dry, so they taste a bit papery. Still, if you’re looking for a wrap that won’t consume all of your cannabis, these are the best. A cool half-gram can easily be used to roll up a nice blunt for your own use.

Kingpin Hemp Wraps
Image 16
Kingpin Hemp Wraps are pretty much the same as the Juicy Wraps, but they come with four in a pack, while the Juicy Wraps come with two in a pack. They'll give you that heavy taste and those heavy hits, but they'll allow you to pack a lot more cannabis in them. Also, they burn for a longer period of time.

Mintys Mint Wraps
Image 17
As a matter of fact, I picked up the Mintys Mint Wraps to test them out, and to be honest, they're kind of weird. Although they don't hold that much flower, I was still impressed with how well they rolled and how long they burned, despite the unpleasant taste caused by the mint. You should get the Mintys if you can't find the Hemp Zone wraps for your personal blunts.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

That's some sick leg/Guinea pig work there brotha. Thanks for takin a bunch for the team while looking out for us

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I get the high hemps or the juicy wraps when i feel like smoking a blunt. Regular tobacco wraps make me shake like crazy ever since i quit smoking cigarettes.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i had the honor of smoking one of these bad boys took 2 oz and 3 hands to roll it i did not smoke the one pictured

il_fullxfull.446490233_td76.jpg
20161204_111831.jpg
20161204_111822.jpg
20161204_204528.jpg
2016-12-04_20_48_21.jpg

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

After I steam corn I don't throw away the husk, after the steam the heat dries them off, I simply store them without prep and they are dry and ready to use by day 2. I rehydrate with my saliva and stretch them out paper thin as much as I can without breaking it, after the roll I position my finger to hold it together vs using strings, by the time you smoke it down to where you hold it, the husk will have dried enough to hold its shape. It burns black but I swear to you it tasteless! just the most slightest aroma of sugary corn lol. It burns very evenly and doesn't go out. This is my new alternative!!! Was also the smooooothest smoke. Smoothest smoke I have ever experienced oddly enough since it burns black. I encourage any and all to give this a try and please post pics with your experience if you decide to give it a go. I would love to hear what others have to say about this as I find it to be the next best thing to a bong or pipe. You can roll a little or a lot with corn husk since you cut it to your preference.

20230126 080706
Last edited:
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
i had the honor of smoking one of these bad boys took 2 oz and 3 hands to roll it i did not smoke the one pictured

il_fullxfull.446490233_td76.jpg
20161204_111831.jpg
20161204_111822.jpg
20161204_204528.jpg
2016-12-04_20_48_21.jpg
We did something similar back in the day with 1 oz and a full pack of zig zags put together,

Surprising part was it smoked great lol

Personally I prefer joints or a bong nowadays lol

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
We did something similar back in the day with 1 oz and a full pack of zig zags put together,

Surprising part was it smoked great lol

Personally I prefer joints or a bong nowadays lol
Who would actually take the rare giant rolling paper from the classic Cheech & Chong album and smoke it? I mean, really.....?

But yeah, everyone at some point puts a network of papers together and rolls a massive joint......ah, High School..... ;)

DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

Ever since I switched to Raw organic cones nothing else compares. I used smoke 2-3 blunts a day. Back in the Philly/
Ducthmaster days. But my lungs really appreciate not smoking blunts anymore..

@logic Thanks for putting in the work on this review. Well done

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Who would actually take the rare giant rolling paper from the classic Cheech & Chong album and smoke it? I mean, really.....?

But yeah, everyone at some point puts a network of papers together and rolls a massive joint......ah, High School..... ;)
i did

PhoenixFlower

PhoenixFlower

Good list @logic thx for that. I couldn't agree more, we need to look after our health more than ever.

Health is the new wealth

PurpleGreen

PurpleGreen

i use juicy wraps for a really long time, but when u buy some seeds from herbies in eu they give u some extra stuffs and rolling paper is one of them, pretty good also especially as a gift

E

Edinburg

To each his own, I don't do blunts bc the tobacco affects the taste of the flower but some friends do.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

To each his own, I don't do blunts bc the tobacco affects the taste of the flower but some friends do.
I quit smoking cigarettes 2 years ago so i also quit smoking blunts, but hemp wraps changed all of that for me, so much tastier and healthier for you.

GrimReffer

GrimReffer

I hope no one says RAW 😂😂😂 in my opinion they always sucked but them lying just proves it. I like the occasional backwoods or swisher sweet but not that often. Glass is how I typically consume.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I quit smoking cigarettes 2 years ago so i also quit smoking blunts, but hemp wraps changed all of that for me, so much tastier and healthier for you.
Any hemp wraps? Where do you gets yours? I'm tired of the papers I use. Would love anything healthier

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Any hemp wraps? Where do you gets yours? I'm tired of the papers I use. Would love anything healthier
i think this is the safest way tho sir 😆

Top Bottom