The Best Blunts Wraps On The Market: Which One Is Right For You?

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

i think this is the safest way tho sir 😆

I think you got the wrong guy. Was lookin for hemp wrap recommendations not stickin herb up my ass. Odd to see where your head is at but thanks for lettin us know though ✌

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Any hemp wraps? Where do you gets yours? I'm tired of the papers I use. Would love anything healthier
I get the high hemps at my local gas station 2 minutes up the road. I have to go to a smoke shop like smokers choice or northern lights to get the juicy j hemp wraps.

I also like these, but have to order them online. Its like a black and mild with a wood tip, but its a hemp wrap
61leJAo8OJL AC UF10001000 QL80

DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

I hope no one says RAW 😂😂😂 in my opinion they always sucked but them lying just proves it. I like the occasional backwoods or swisher sweet but not that often. Glass is how I typically consume.
What's wrong with Raw? Did I miss something? What were they lying about? I am curious because I use them.

GrimReffer

GrimReffer

What's wrong with Raw? Did I miss something? What were they lying about? I am curious because I use them.
Lol go google RAW lawsuit, they just got sued and federal court ordered them to stop giving false information about there papers. I believe specifically it’s about the organic hemp rolling papers. Either way they got caught lying to people about what’s in there papers.

DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

Here is a YouTube video you should check out about RAW

I just read how they are getting sued for misleading packaging smh. Maybe I will start buying other cones. Any good suggestions for cones? I bought a 1400 of cones last summer and I am down to the nitty gritty.

frebo

frebo

I haveThese Palm Leaf OME pre-rolled for your convenience. No need to split, lick, or roll ever again. Seriously, just pack and enjoy 100% organic taste.

The natural same leaf filter will be one of the best filter tips you have ever used as 100% natural taste.

OME Palm Leaf Rolls is also individually hand rolled ,packed & tobacco free Slow Burning rolls.

BYM

BYM

I usually roll these Kashmir Hemp Wraps up. I tend to cut a strip off the edge so there is as little paper as possible and roll up small personal blunts with kif & hash sprinkled throughout. I don't consume tobacco in any form.

The Mike Tyson Toad Wraps are really nice too.

Kashmirjpe
Costa420

Costa420

I roll up them Twisted hemps all day when I want that blunt taste ,

but I still enjoy

raw papers with a phuncky feel tip , filled up with nothing other than
DIVINE GENETICS

20220209 154005
IMG 0306
IMG 0307
IMG 0309
E

Edinburg

My boy said Zig Zag Grape wraps are the best at least in his opinion as I don't do blunts but just throwing it out there.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I highly recommend Hemparillo hemp wraps. They're found at most smoke shops I've been to, and Amazon carries them for a great price, which is where I usually get them.

Don't let the cali fire flavor name deceive you, it is not cinnamon flavored as most people think. It's more like "Wild Rush" tobacco cigarillos made by Swisher Sweets. Sort of a cherry, fruit punch sort of flavor.

The grapes are excellent as well.

They burn slower than tobacco rillos (I'm an OLD school blunt smoker (that's all I smoke) from the South Side of Chicago - Swishers, White Owls at the top of my list and lately I've taken to the "Fiesta" brand rillos because you get 5 for 1.49 but they're kind of hard to find here in Colorado.)
and you can roll more into these hemp wraps than the tobacco ones.

I know some people don't like wraps over 'rillos because they find wraps are harder to roll, but I don't have an issue with that.

Top Bottom