= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Damn i keep comeing in here hopeing for an update from our man EOS "Mr Kush King" himself but to no avail :( hope all is well homie.
Peace

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Been working hard and laying lo.. Waiting on everyone's contributions to this og thread, it's for the communities input aswell..

Also being waiting on this history lesson, but to no avail... People like to talk, and I'm not much for talking these days, hope y'all continue bring the dank..

Here's some work for u guys..
Og canopy...

Some shaved leg action, had to the light couldn't penetrate the canopy to the legs..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

The TrueOG @EOS thanks bro:D I'm loving my new lady I will do much better on her next time day 42............GMView attachment 374823 View attachment 374825 View attachment 374827 View attachment 374828
Inspiring bro, I see how u do.. Always make them shine bro and make them stack... Fucking KILLING It.. @GrowMaster

The True, looks like she really enjoying her stay in your stable..@venom818 gave u a solid girl, I'm positive we have the same cut but from different sources.. No need to thank me but appreciate the gesture...I'm glad u like her, I just can't take that credit from venom bro.. We should meet up soon I have a few nugs for u too inspect for the Gm stamp of approval ...

Last edited:
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Been working hard and laying lo.. Waiting on everyone's contributions to this og thread, it's for the communities input aswell..

Also being waiting on this history lesson, but to no avail... People like to talk, and I'm not much for talking these days, hope y'all continue bring the dank..

Here's some work for u guys..
Og canopy...
View attachment 376362

Some shaved leg action, had to the light couldn't penetrate the canopy to the legs.. View attachment 376363
Awesome bro i was hopeing it was that man everythings looking diggity dank man day in day out! Keep up the good work man!
Ive been meaning to ask u on the canopy! I notice the knots in some of ur ur but cant quite make it out but id like to know exactly where u are squeezeing or popping those stems?
Could u take a look at this pic plz and point it out i know ur doing it to impede verticle growth i just like to know exactly where ur popping them once u get ur desired hieght? If u dont mind id really apprechiate it!
20140207 081113

215 User

215 User

The Poison O.G. that was in Studio City 6 years ago was Superior!

7810ie420patientnuggetrypoisonog2.jpg

O.G. Poison (also known as Poison O.G.) may put you to sleep after the first taste. Potent and fast-acting, this hybrid was designed to knock out even the worst cases of insomnia. Not a good strain if you’d like to get things done, O.G. Poison is strictly for nighttime use. Featuring a pungent and piney aroma, this strain is long-lasting and provides a very soothing, heavy body sensation for users.

7810ie420patientnuggetrypoisonog.jpg

Would like to track down a clone for the Summer & make some beans...

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Killer thread Ive been reading the whole thing over the past week. You guys have inspired me to pop some more beans in the OG direction. Would like for the DOC to come back like he said he would with some more history.
But hey Dank is DANK you guys got some serious Dank....

Shamus

Shamus

I'm keeping it's origins a secret for now. As I dont know the hole story. The cut is an orginal OG. I didnt have any part in it. It was sourced to me, from the gods. All I know is that it's extremely tightly held, and only a few people have it.

Everything I know about it's origins is complete conjecture.

word, seems to be an OG/kush thing. lol shrouded in mystery. if its the danks then thats what counts
so what do you mean by no fuel, lemon or pinesol? more of a earthy Pk kinda thing going on?

in other news, havent added decent pic in a minute,
and ive been noticing that the SPK when it cures, turns into a more astringent vasoline smell, loses the deep earth coconut notes and gets even more obnoxious.
horrible trim ik its just head stash
PK 001

PK 002

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
View attachment 376679 The one the only, the rarest of the rarest OG kush clones. The nefarious Bart Simpson OG Kush.
Straight Kush, no lemon, no pinesol, no fuel. NO BS JUST KUSH.
Bart Simpson og lol.....

This cut is an original og. Sourced into my gardens years ago. Got it in my travels from the mitten out west one trip. Stayed with some nice people along the way that took me in for a few days. Gave me a place to stay and rest and fed me......then smoked me out with some extremely epic flowers. They were very generous and passed the genetics along to me. Name on the strain was just og kush...no tag or any more info then that. Those pics boom posted were actually the first time it's ever seen the Internet most likely. Here's a closer picture of a little nuggie of og kush aka Bart Simpson lol...~SMF~
20140207 222336

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Nice that's how the cookie crumbles guys the gods have spoken. Cool story. Sense we are sharing.

How my Og came to play was. I have a friend whom had a friend growing two different kinds in his apartment and they were given to him by an unknown source. So my friend came to me and ask me for a favor. Said he had a this friend that was growing out #20 girls in his one bedroom apt. And they were getting to stinky for him and he was worried the smell was going to get him in trouble. Asked if he could bring them over put them in my yard to finish them and he would split the herb with me. And I said hell yes. Needless to say timing was perfect and I was able to get cuts off both. He never could find out what they were. So just from my research there is no doubt she is an og but same here just all kushy goodness no lemon,pinsol,fuel. So I dubed here Twisted Og. Still after 7 years She is just a complete joy.

I have sent the cut to two different people over the years. One was in the mitten and another in Texas. Neither could tell me what she was other then they were positive by structure and 3/5 bladed solar's def. og and dank. Needless to say she will never go anywhere. Thats my story and Im sticking to it. Really wish I knew for sure what the gens are but hey as Ive said before Dank is Dank.

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Sounds good brother. Ill do the same. Its funny when I first got the cut she would only give me golf balls it drove me nuts. They were super nice but not a producer. Then over the years as my game got better and so did she. Def. lucky to have her. I look around for some different photo's I may have from the past as well.

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

Nice that's how the cookie crumbles guys the gods have spoken. Cool story. Sense we are sharing.

How my Og came to play was. I have a friend whom had a friend growing two different kinds in his apartment and they were given to him by an unknown source. So my friend came to me and ask me for a favor. Said he had a this friend that was growing out #20 girls in his one bedroom apt. And they were getting to stinky for him and he was worried the smell was going to get him in trouble. Asked if he could bring them over put them in my yard to finish them and he would split the herb with me. And I said hell yes. Needless to say timing was perfect and I was able to get cuts off both. He never could find out what they were. So just from my research there is no doubt she is an og but same here just all kushy goodness no lemon,pinsol,fuel. So I dubed here Twisted Og. Still after 7 years She is just a complete joy.

I have sent the cut to two different people over the years. One was in the mitten and another in Texas. Neither could tell me what she was other then they were positive by structure and 3/5 bladed solar's def. og and dank. Needless to say she will never go anywhere. Thats my story and Im sticking to it. Really wish I knew for sure what the gens are but hey as Ive said before Dank is Dank.
lucky man I got one of my OG cuts the same way .Twisted OG brings back memories of this guy that went by the name elite genetics few years back he had the sours and purple twisted Ogs

Bongo Man

Bongo Man

Why does that "Bart Simpson" remind me of the "Sharon" cut of Widow,that was talked about eons ago???
And,Double Fun from No Mercy Seeds is just like this too!!!(Chitral Valley Kush x Old Widow)
Some have ALL Kush,others the Lemon Balm/Fuel mix.
Double Fun compares to ANY OG Kush mystery,with out the drama,IMVHO!

Bongo Man

Bongo Man

Yo,I do say,The best "meds" ALWAYS bring GOOD karma!!!
I created a ledgend of a cross once called Boom Shanka.(African Queen "92 x Skunk #1 "96 both from Sensi Seeds and the Mumma being the African Queen clone of the East Coast of NSW.
Had nothing but absolute bad luck,yet I kept her going for atleast 6 years,she was "poontinka"(the best).Eventually crossed her out,and it felt like a cloud had been blown away,and the sun could shine again(GOOD karma)!!!
Peace.

Latest posts

Top Bottom