= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Really nice.. An Offspring of the tk that sounds kill, i thought the valley was from the same family as the SFV?

Was smoking on some tk last night wit my boy...
Got to love that tk and lhb combo.. Knock out sesh.. Add Louie,Tahoe,hi octane, true and some wifi (fire og leaner) to the mix... Can you say OG smoke out.. Lol

Do you have experience wit the BTY?

Yes sir.. That sounds like a serious smoke fest...lol... Never had the pleasure of running or smoking the BTY, hope to do so one day... This can be argued but there are some heads in the know that say the TK is the mother of all OGs.. So in some way the TK genes are in most OGs we see today.. For example some have said OrgnKids S1 offerings produced many of the cuts (pre 2010) that are circulated today including the SFV cut..
Its also been said the original cut OrgKid used in his project was related to the TK. And that cut is the same cut Ghost1 the member passed around and known today as Ghost cut. There was a kat named Bluedog on the boards that was outta FA i believe and he was one of the earlier kats to show pics of the TK and he claimed his fam has been running that cut since the early 90's... So there are some cuts that are direct decedents of the TK and some that are S1s of an S1 if indeed the TK is the Original OG.

The SFV, Tahoe and Ghost were some of the earliest once to circulate after the online scene got crackin and more people would have those cuts today... I remember getting "OG Kush" sacks around the late 90's early 2000's from the streets before the stores blew up.. Shit was tax but U can never forget that bomb OG taste once you've tried it, and the cats that had it were older and didn't do no breaks straight up 8th prices all the way up. One of my buddies back in the early 90's around Junior High years, used to sneak into his pops (Huge Biker dude) room and steal a bowl of "the Kind" from his safe for us to smoke, And I could swear those buds had the same flavor/smell profile as the dankest OGs of today. Who knows but I believe the OGs have been around for a long long time and still puttin it down.....

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Yes sir.. That sounds like a serious smoke fest...lol... Never had the pleasure of running or smoking the BTY, hope to do so one day... This can be argued but there are some heads in the know that say the TK is the mother of all OGs.. So in some way the TK genes are in most OGs we see today.. For example some have said OrgnKids S1 offerings produced many of the cuts (pre 2010) that are circulated today including the SFV cut..
Its also been said the original cut OrgKid used in his project was related to the TK. And that cut is the same cut Ghost1 the member passed around and known today as Ghost cut. There was a kat named Bluedog on the boards that was outta FA i believe and he was one of the earlier kats to show pics of the TK and he claimed his fam has been running that cut since the early 90's... So there are some cuts that are direct decedents of the TK and some that are S1s of an S1 if indeed the TK is the Original OG.

The SFV, Tahoe and Ghost were some of the earliest once to circulate after the online scene got crackin and more people would have those cuts today... I remember getting "OG Kush" sacks around the late 90's early 2000's from the streets before the stores blew up.. Shit was tax but U can never forget that bomb OG taste once you've tried it, and the cats that had it were older and didn't do no breaks straight up 8th prices all the way up. One of my buddies back in the early 90's around Junior High years, used to sneak into his pops (Huge Biker dude) room and steal a bowl of "the Kind" from his safe for us to smoke, And I could swear those buds had the same flavor/smell profile as the dankest OGs of today. Who knows but I believe the OGs have been around for a long long time and still puttin it down.....

Definitely dropping knowledge... Thanks UG.. The TK Is a beauty she's as OG as she gets, I've only smoked the flowers never had the chance to do the dance with her but sometime hopefully soon... I agree
Wit you OG has been here for a long time and has had time to develop a nice elite
Family.. Shit since the first time I hit og in the late 90s and early 2000's I was hooked, she unforgettable.. What else can I say..

Grow master just dropped some bombs on the triangle thread I was going to copy some of his pics for the og thread I think she needs to make an appearance on this side....

N

nightmarecreature

I know, we might have found better keepers in those beans than the seeds breeders put out today. A-holes making us buy 5 packs to find a keeper. :(

EVOKE

EVOKE

i have some herijuana ibl male x the white beans... ive been itching to drop... so many dank beans never enough time...

N

nightmarecreature

i have some herijuana ibl male x the white beans... ive been itching to drop... so many dank beans never enough time...

Just like Headband, I have never found a dank herijuana cut. I have even smoked some herijuana that was lab tested at 25% and all triched out. The high was just not good, same with the headband.

Top Bottom