= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

why stop there! lol. more TK, just a diff top. turning out pretty aladeen this round....

Last edited:
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@EveryOneSmokes I'm rooting cuts off TK #2 now,and will do a side by side soon....
The TK I'm running now is very strong, and euphoric, it's definitely a favorite of mine

Here is a day 28 pic of TK
These are in organic soil,getting some Aptus Fisilitor,Start Boost,and Mass Boost,along with some dry organic amendments,and ACT.
View attachment 411679

Word.. Things should be interesting between the two.. Do u notice anything different from both girls, leaf patterns, structure, etc.. I know u mentioned they feed different...
@waayne u always have the lady's looking nice and healty,, always in point bro.. Keep us posted .. ;)

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

@EveryOneSmokes Hell ya bro!!, venom is crushing it!! those buds look perfect, I bet he is stoked on his first bed and open hood run, Im glad for him, cant wait to burn some of that on our next sesh, excellent job on them, looks like the secrete sauce is doing its thang lol, keep up the great work guys and stay safe...........GM

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Had a chance to stop by and check out my boys room and came back with some pics.... @Venom818 killing them with the beasty nugs.. Thick girls fosho..
Loompas Headband View attachment 411791 View attachment 411792 View attachment 411793 View attachment 411794

Triangle KushView attachment 411795 View attachment 411796
View attachment 411797
K. White fire #3View attachment 411798

View attachment 411799
K. WhiteView attachment 411800 View attachment 411801
Hellz ya! Great shots EoS. Very cool seeing the different pics of strategies integrated. Hope y'all had fun cold chillin.

e4ian

e4ian

My Tahoe S1

I recently grew "A" Poison Og disappointing compared to a sample I had must of been an S1 a S1 Tahoe as well was so diff compared to others I.e quite short seemed to grow more Widthways until later in flower now I've got NorCal fire Og coming :woohoo:

Last edited:
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

@EveryOneSmokes Hell ya bro!!, venom is crushing it!! those buds look perfect, I bet he is stoked on his first bed and open hood run, Im glad for him, cant wait to burn some of that on our next sesh, excellent job on them, looks like the secrete sauce is doing its thang lol, keep up the great work guys and stay safe...........GM
Venoms on a killing spree.. Taking them girls to town.. Lol..
@GrowMaster when ever ur available lets do the dam thing, I know ur a busy guy wit all them chunky girls...

The secret sauce is just that a secret, nothing else nothing more, actually it's part of a secret society that has held this nutrient profile for yrs... They say that it's the way of growing some dank herb, something like the holy grail... Lol..

Shit I want the really secret sauce bro, u have the magic touch wit the lady's.. And @Venom818 not giving away his secret potion.. ;)

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Hellz ya! Great shots EoS. Very cool seeing the different pics of strategies integrated. Hope y'all had fun cold chillin.
Thank u sir.. Just tryin to inform the masses wit real dank pics..
Shit the tops on them girls had me saying "dialed" and I don't throw that word around, like most do..
@midwestdensies it's always a power sesh when chill, some many Ogeez dankness it's ridiculous to say the least..

Hope Alls well with the new room I checkd ur thread the other day and things are look very on point .. Maybe if ur in the area, we can sample some ... :cigar:

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

@GrowMaster when ever ur available lets do the dam thing, I know ur a busy guy wit all them chunky girls...

The secret sauce is just that a secret, nothing else nothing more, actually it's part of a secret society that has held this nutrient profile for yrs... They say that it's the way of growing some dank herb, something like the holy grail... Lol..

Shit I want the really secret sauce bro, u have the magic touch wit the lady's.. And @Venom818 not giving away his secret potion.. ;)
Hahaha hell ya he is, kicking ass and taking names :cool:, see what happens when u listen to Papa lol, U get big fat juicy nugs :p lol, shit bro my sauce is no secrete ive showed U guys what I use, the secrete u half to unlock is the timing of the food/NPK levels u give them, U half to give them what the want/need at the precise time they want/need it, thats the big secrete, of course environment, lighting and medium all play a important roll to, in all my years of growing this magnificent plant the most important thing I have learned is timing is everything;):cool:........GM

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

is it honey BBQ or mequite dry rub??? i always knew it.....

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Hahaha hell ya he is, kicking ass and taking names :cool:, see what happens when u listen to Papa lol, U get big fat juicy nugs :p lol, shit bro my sauce is no secrete ive showed U guys what I use, the secrete u half to unlock is the timing of the food/NPK levels u give them, U half to give them what the want/need at the precise time they want/need it, thats the big secrete, of course environment, lighting and medium all play a important roll to, in all my years of growing this magnificent plant the most important thing I have learned is timing is everything;):cool:........GM
Spoken from a true master.. I need to start listening to papa if it's going to bulk my lady's like that.. I'm working on my timing not quite there yet but I keeps on pushing.. Timing is everything, just got to unlock that key .. Thanks for all ur contributions bro, seeing ur work has been driving me to catch up, but I still got some years of service to be close.. :cool:

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Thank u sir.. Just tryin to inform the masses wit real dank pics..
Shit the tops on them girls had me saying "dialed" and I don't throw that word around, like most do..
@midwestdensies it's always a power sesh when chill, some many Ogeez dankness it's ridiculous to say the least..

Hope Alls well with the new room I checkd ur thread the other day and things are look very on point .. Maybe if ur in the area, we can sample some ... :cigar:
I'm down to clown. I spend my time in Lala land cold chillin mostly.

true grit

true grit

I use that super special sauce....water only from start to finish ;)

Do gotta say looking at y'alls ogs makes me miss a couple things- bottled nutes and coco. But flavor/potency wise i have a good bit more leeway in organic soil.

Considering trying a bed with light amendment and bio bizz plus additives again

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom