= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

And some mo.. Really digging the look of the girls this run, there's good frost mounting up..

Ghost

Sfv

OG

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

heres my baby just about to finsih her stretch! 14 days inn flower, not a pure OG but close enough for now. chem91 x true og... She is asleep and just got her legs shaved also, anyways just wanna contribute a bit, so many awesome peeps posting such eye candy!

IMG 0332
IMG 0333
K

kali707

Just you guys wait. Im getting a og from mendo that is awesome. Little golf balls from top to bottom. With a pinesol smell.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

What does the Ghost Smell like?
I'm bad at describing aromas, as I believe my nose is shot from sniffing to much paint and inks, when I was in that field, sometimes I feel certain scents/ aromas get missed..

Has a sweet piney pinesol aroma.. Taste the same but has lemon undertones on it with some fuel, shes in my top 5 strains, everyone likes her flavor and potency.,

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I'm bad at describing aromas, as I believe my nose is shot from sniffing to much paint and inks, when I was in that field, sometimes I feel certain scents/ aromas get missed..

Has a sweet piney pinesol aroma.. Taste the same but has lemon undertones on it with some fuel, shes in my top 5 strains, everyone likes her flavor and potency.,
The sample of yours I tried was nice and earthy. Really complex and took the palate for a ride.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

The sample of yours I tried was nice and earthy. Really complex and took the palate for a ride.
Right on bro @midwestdensies , that's why I appreciate and real OG, flavors are always different and unique.. Give me little time I'll have some new new to sesh up on bro.. :cigar: save me some cookies..

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Right on bro @midwestdensies , that's why I appreciate and real OG, flavors are always different and unique.. Give me little time I'll have some new new to sesh up on bro.. :cigar: save me some cookies..
There pretty much all gone but I kept a few nuglets. This wookie tho and actually that mystery og has amazing potential. It's extremely tasty and head crushing. I'm headed to chalice festival later if your free come by and lets clown

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

There pretty much all gone but I kept a few nuglets. This wookie tho and actually that mystery og has amazing potential. It's extremely tasty and head crushing. I'm headed to chalice festival later if your free come by and lets clown
Word.. I'll smoke what every dank u got bro.. Lol.. Won't be able to meet up today, but definetly soon.. :)

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Nice you make me want to rock her out one time lol super sexy looking thats how the larry cut is lemony, piney, backtone of earth and KUSH. LOVE IT

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Nice you make me want to rock her out one time lol super sexy looking thats how the larry cut is lemony, piney, backtone of earth and KUSH. LOVE IT

She a nice one to hold, I don't get straight lemons from her, that's more along the lines of the sfv, lemons pinesol., but very similar in taste more piney pinesol, with undertones.. If u have access to her u should run her, very bomb smoke..

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

She a nice one to hold, I don't get straight lemons from her, that's more along the lines of the sfv, lemons pinesol., but very similar in taste more piney pinesol, with undertones.. If u have access to her u should run her, very bomb smoke..
Maybe One day I'll pull something. I'm pretty new to growing so maybe I can get a legit one someday when I visit cali or something. You kill her for sure. Dont you just wanna live in there? lol

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Maybe One day I'll pull something. I'm pretty new to growing so maybe I can get a legit one someday when I visit cali or something. You kill her for sure. Dont you just wanna live in there? lol
Lol.. I just want to live inside of a jar of OG all day..

Ghost is some dank bro, keep doing u and positive vibes will bring her to u..

Latest posts

Top Bottom