= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
SpiderK

SpiderK

ya he drop the cut onto the community ..... these are his pic's from 2007.

Tk 1

Tk 2

Tk 3

Tk 4

TK 4 1

kgp

kgp

@kgp

ya your looks like his man ..... the fan leaves are dead on. i notice many online do not match his pic's .... :bookworm:
Thanks for that, those plants are grown to perfection.

Here is the odd part. BTW I'm not here for drama, strictly knowledge.

Below are pics of his tk. He calls the one I posted above crippie. Please for everyone who's going to say " crippie is a generic term for good weed ". Save it, because you are correct. I already know...

Can any old heads tell me about crippie, the strain, not the slang? I'm not claiming this to be anything other than I was told from a reliable source. Southern florida good old boy. I know it's taste and effects are very similar, maybe a little headier.

Just looking for any info at all.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Trimming day for my SFVs .....the life of a perpetual farmer, you always have something to do! I've been taking mine closer to and after 80 days and it's the shiznit!!! Pulled her at 63 and 70 days but she's waaaaay more potent and better tasting harvested between 75 - 81 days imvho .....yields bump up nicely too!

sensicloud

sensicloud

Trimming day for my SFVs .....the life of a perpetual farmer, you always have something to do! I've been taking mine closer to and after 80 days and it's the shiznit!!! Pulled her at 63 and 70 days but she's waaaaay more potent and better tasting harvested between 75 - 81 days imvho .....yields bump up nicely too!
That's why I was asking..seems like the yield and everything gets better the longer you go

Top Bottom